[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want you to know that i beleive in you. All of you. You are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-04-02-02-07-31-1.png (432KB, 479x666px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-02-02-07-31-1.png
432KB, 479x666px
I want you to know that i beleive in you. All of you. You are all special in some way and i know deep down that if you really,really wanted to be happy you could be. I wish i could make all of you happy or atleast give you some semblance of hope in your dreary lives. You all deserve better.
>>
>>35965251

Thank you op for your kind words, even though I know this drudgery continues.

I grasp at abstract happiness and clutch wind.
>>
>>35965251
YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT! YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ONE OF THOSE FAGGOTS! "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!" YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT I DO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF IT MEANS! YOU JUST CONTENT YOURSELF WITH TELLING YOURSELF THAT, AND THINK THAT ME HEARING THAT MAKES IT WORTH IT!!!
>>
>>35965273
But you have hope,no matter how little. You will always want it,and try to take it and you should be happy for that quality. Some would rather rote away,but i have a feeling you are always looking forward and i admire that,truly.

>>35965317
I mean every word of what i say. But if i am ignorant,Enlighten me. Tell me the truth.
>>
File: 1490720425830.png (69KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1490720425830.png
69KB, 1456x1108px
>>35965317
jesus are you a fckin 12 year old? OP's words are the nicest thing ive heard lately.
>>
File: 7a3f76da7ce349844aa59344bed6bb96.jpg (379KB, 1091x828px) Image search: [Google]
7a3f76da7ce349844aa59344bed6bb96.jpg
379KB, 1091x828px
>>35965251
Thank you for the kind words Anon. a little comfort is a welcoming change.
>>
>>35965406
No thanks are needed. You are all my friends and friends be there for each other.
>>
File: gVwxvMq.jpg (69KB, 1274x711px) Image search: [Google]
gVwxvMq.jpg
69KB, 1274x711px
>>35965352
I'm no hero. It was a lie. They said the war wasn't over. They said I would have to prove myself. But I can't. I wanted to be the hero I always thanked. I wanted to be someone who fought for something. But all they did was break me down without ever building me up. And they content themselves with their awards and ribbons. But every time I hear "thank you for your service", it's just another dagger in my chest. Another reminder that the hero I wanted to be doesn't exist.
>>
>>35965448
Death is your only escape,and if it means anything,i would mercy kill you if it ment you would be happy.
>>
>>35965484
I don't deserve it. I will only earn my death when it is taken with my last gnashing tooth, torn muscle, and shattered bone. Until then, to give up so easily and carefree is a luxury I am not allowed.
>>
>>35965491
If that is what you want to think,i won't stop you. You are pretty content with your ideals so i wont go on and say you are wrong. But i will say i used to go on omegle and talk to you guys and have had meaningful conversations. You guys maybe social outcasts,but that doesn't mean you guys don't have feelings.
>>
>>35965526
As you wish,my friend. I can only hope the best for you happens soon. The world has enough suffering.
>>
Well i qm going to bed. I hope all of you guys sleep well. You can nake it through today and tomorrow,i believe in you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.