[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got drunk and asked the girl i like out over Facebook /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1440362507867.jpg (38KB, 640x640px)
1440362507867.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
i got drunk and asked the girl i like out over Facebook /r9k/
should i kill myself tonight before she responds
>>
If its the first time you've done it just openly admit that you were drunk. She'll usually let it slide.

Don't make it a habitual thing which is what I've done.
>>
>>35964888
Wouldn't this just lead into beta orbiter zone?
>>
>>35964925
You can't be a beta orbiter unless you're doing shit for her and you're not getting anything in return.
>>
>>35964967
My definition might be skewed then, I thought it was someone that was obviously into her via social medial (liking all her shit, etc) but I'm not super familiar with it

I'll keep it in mind though for tomorrow, thanks homie
>>
>>35964992
>I thought it was someone that was obviously into her via social medial

No that just makes you creepy af, but not a beta orbiter.
>>
>>35964868
That's what you get for having Jew book
Fuck the Jews man I wish god loved me
>>
>>35965038
I'm not at that point yet thankfully
ill probably delete her if she says no honestly
>>
she won't accept
>>
>>35965129
I know
feelsbadman
orignal
>>
>>35965052
It loves all of us, man.
>>
>>35964868
She'll probably just ignore it and go on with her life unless she also likes you too, which in that case she'll drop a couple hints in person in order to get you to do it in person and if you never do then you're basically fucked.

Trust me, I've been there, it was a very retarded point in my life.
>>
screenshot message or it didnt happen
>>
>>35965203
this is even worse
i want closure

>>35965204
>>
>>35965222
You will get absolutely zero closure, even if you straight up said you liked her and wanted to talk sometime.

Zero. You either tell her you were drunk tomorrow and then forget you ever liked her, or you do it in person to try and get closure that way. You better hope she likes you back and drops some almost impossible to see subtle hints, otherwise you're fucked.
>>
File: 1371470479428.jpg (57KB, 527x414px) Image search: [Google]
1371470479428.jpg
57KB, 527x414px
>>35965252
I'll probably just tell her I was drunk then, thanks for the advice my dude
have a random meme from my folder
>>
>>35965304
I hope for your sake she does end up liking you back. At least give it some time for her to see the message first to see if she responds then reply later and be like Oh shit sorry didn't realize I messaged people last night drunk.
>>
>>35965222
Dude this is like how a middle school homosexual asks one of his galpals to hang out. I thought alcohol was supposed to make your balls drop
>>
>>35965327
We'll see bro
we made out a while ago but we were drunk so hopefully it preluded something more

>>35965382
im a beta idk
>>
>>35965222
I cringe when i see this because i realized i used to write like this too.

Being vague and expecting to be rejected is not charming.

Remove those words, you'd end up with "hey, we should hangout, are you free next week?"

Of course you'd probably still be rejected but you are not begging for it.
>>
>>35965410

you dumb motherfucker
should have just said something like, "hey I'm going to this show friday night, wanna come?", even if it's total bullshit.

something that lets her know you're interested but in a way that she's just an after thought, that you're doing things with your life instead of being overly devoted to her.
>>
>>35965038
A lot of people grovel to girls and every picture they post on social medias and they are pretty normie, beta but still normie and sometimes they even get laid
I've known some girls who fucked those kind of guys
>>
>>35965410
>we made out a while ago but we were drunk so hopefully it preluded something more

Well maybe, unless she was blackout drunk. Girls do know who they are making out with usually when drunk though they will deny it, again unless she was actually blackout drunk.

Either way, just give it a bit of time, let her know. Hope it works for ya though man.
>>
>>35965410
Hey anon, I'm also drunk and have some advice for the future if you don't mind. From now on, never act too invested. Don't say stuff like "otherwise no big deal," just be like "hey I'm free on ___ if you wanna hang out."

That way you don't give off any needy beta vibe and you can still retain self respect if they decline.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.