[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else in this thread have bpd? i do and its fucking awful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hat.png (129KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
129KB, 280x280px
anybody else in this thread have bpd? i do and its fucking awful post any stories you have of it ruining your life
>>
>be me
>live for 27 years
>now here
it all torments me all the time
>>
>>35964314
I feel you man I hatr lashing out at people close to me or being a stupid fucking idiot and ughdjdjdjsjnsnsnsjdj

I'm sorry reagan I miss you
>>
>>35964314
>bdp

hwat is that?
>>
>>35964314
>itt fembot thread
all bpd is acting like a normal woman
>>
>>35964341
borderline personality disorder just google the symptoms orirngignfdsjdjjfv
>>
>>35964314
I suspect my ex has it that bitch was crazy af
>>
>>35964386
not gonna lie bpd makes you do some crazy shit especially in romantic relationships (not that i have any experience)
>>
>>35964370
I've lived alone with my mother since my father died and it gets worse every day
I didn't used to be like this
REEEEEEE
>>
>>35964386

My ex was also BPD, diagnosed, and I she even informed me going into the relationship that she had it. I thought I could deal with it (I realllllly wanted to lose my virginity) but holy shit it was a nightmare. Never will I date a girl with mental illness again.
>>
do you mean bipolar or borderline personality? only one of those is real
>>
>>35964544
the pussy was good though wasn't it. are you born with it or does it come from trauma? my ex was raped by her uncle and later on in her life her dad once beat her while pregnant resulting in the loss of the baby
>>
>>35964621

I'm not her doctor so I cannot say for definite whether it was genetic or as a result of her upbringing.

But she told me (Can't confirm whether true or a BPD fantasy of hers) that she was raped by a friend of her father's when she was 16.

She had a plethora of other red flags too - like cutting, anorexia, hypersexuality, narcissism, depression etc.

But yes, the pussy was very good (probably because due to her hypersexuality she had sex with 30 guys in the span of a few years hundreds of times)
>>
>cant have friends
>cant have relationships
>>
>>35964683
Maybe if you stopped treating everybody like shit and preemptively pushing them away by acting like a crazy bitch to fulfill a self fulfilling prophecy people would like you, you BPD roastie
>>
>>35964704
i'm a male but you described me to a T
>>
>>35964704
>I don't like what you said therefore you're a woman.
>Haha, you're a loser on /r9k/
>Just bee yourself.
>>
>>35964668
see I didn't want to deal with her bullshit but damn was it the best sex of my life. I miss it so much
>>
>>35964341
The best way I can describe BPD without going into too much detail is that:

Imagine that you have rock bottom self esteem. You derive it all from other people and your entire life revolves around it.

So you'll have periods where you're incredibly sociable and likable (And in females this usually results in promiscuity because girls know that sex is a VERY easy way to get attention). Once you get this attention and find someone to latch onto, you become an emotional succubi who sucks out all their positive attention; you also use them as an emotional spring board which you bash them constantly anytime that you're mad.

Then your self esteem plummets again the moment that your emotional snack stops responding the way you want him to, so you preemptively start treating him like shit and just acting like an overall crazy bitch until he gets tired and leaves you thus fulfilling your self destructive prophecy of nobody being able to love you.

tl;dr BPD bitches are fucking crazy emotional vampires - stay the fuck away.
>>
>>35964810
its true. male with bpd who will always be alone. all of my relationships have crashed and burned. there are people who are comfortable never speaking to me again. pity us please but stay the fuck away for your own good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.