[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funniest / most interesting places you've ever taken a leak?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Funniest / most interesting places you've ever taken a leak?
>>
When I was walking out of High School as a senior I took a piss on the right side of the building.

it felt good
>>
your mothers mouth
>>
Back in HS sleepovers, I'd always piss in the mouthwash at friends' houses.
>>
40 ft. beneath the Florida Keys
>>
The trashcan in my room when I was 8
>>
>>35962875
l can't really think of anywhere l peed that was interesting

Took a shit in some randoms glasshouse, right on his tomato plants
>>
>>35963239
good job providing fertilizer! idiot! his tomatoes are all the stronger now!
>>
>>35962875
Some historic high school in San Francisco while walking to a concert. I was pretty buzzed and not well concealed.
>>
>>35962875
On the American flag outside the US embassy in London
>>
>>35962875
One time I pissed off my balcony into the street.
>>
>>35962875
Please tell me that's not the normal length for a flaccid dick.
>>
File: sb65a4b.png (41KB, 225x225px)
sb65a4b.png
41KB, 225x225px
my pants in the middle of electronics section
>>
>>35963357
>implying the size of your flaccid dick matters at all
I'm literally 3" max flaccid, but 7.2" hard.
Do you fuck girls while you're flaccid or erect?
>>
File: ganga.jpg (60KB, 720x960px)
ganga.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
I jumped out of a raft into the Holy River Ganges, pulled down the front of my sweatpants, and took a wee into the blue and freezing waters.

Somewhere, five-hundred miles downriver, my urine mingled with children and sadhus bathing in the ghats of Varanasi. My yellow stream fed into the current of a million tonnes of flowing energy, binding with ashes of bone and floating bodies.

On that day, I made myself one with the world.

Pic related.
>>
>>35963439
I don't fuck girls at all. If you're really over 7 you have no business being here anyway. Literally every single girl would get off from being with you.
>>
File: Ozzy en el Alamo (Arrestado).jpg (44KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy en el Alamo (Arrestado).jpg
44KB, 400x302px
>>35962875
>>35962875
La Alamo

(orkragzy shoot)
>>
When finishing school, my class built a wooden bench+table combination on the schoolyard. In the evening, I peed all over it.
>>
>>35963455
If I don't have the confidence levels to get girls to be interested in the first place then how am I supposed to get them on my dick?
Do you know how hard it is to be good-looking, /fit/, and have a good sized dick, but STILL be an autist retard?
I have girls always looking at me and sometimes even smiling when I make eye contact, but I get really nervous and look away instantly.
At least uglyfags can just blame it on that and never be disappointed in themselves
>>
>>35963357
You can tell he's stretching it because he wants to give the impression you just fell for
>>
>>35963446
You and billion other Guptas
>>
>>35962875
The top of Mt. Whitney
It's like ascending to godhood, from the 2 day hike just to get to the top.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.