[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I know before dating a Jewish girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

What should I know before dating a Jewish girl?
>>
That slope is gigantic. Even I wouldn't jump off a ramp that titanic.
>>
That when you die, all your shekels will go to her family.
>>
You know how normal women are great at lying and manipulating people? That, 1000 fold.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfUUage4eQ
>>
>>35962608
This. This so much.

The Jew meme is so true dude it's insane. Mostly because "Jews" of today are false Jews as warned of in the Bible. Deniers of Jesus with the nerve to pretend to be Jewish men such as Moses lead. Not true Jews, fake Jews are the Anti-Christ.
>>
Girl be lookin like a fucking Gerudo.
>>
You should know that with her, you'll lose
>>
>>35962590
christ that nose is two minutes early whenever she goes somewhere
>>
They're incredibly controlling and will belittle you at the slightest provocation. Jewish women also have the highest rates of mental illness.
>>
any tips for frum women? Normies?
>>
>>35963441
If you want a good time with a Jewish girl make sure she's one of those semi-orthodox types who also smokes weed. Best lay you'll ever have, hands down. Take it from me, a certified Normie. I've fucked the shit out of some stoner Jews in my time.
>>
>>35962590
That is an albino Gerudo, my friend.
>>
>>35962590
My gf is Jewish and pretty cool, except the mental illnesses and emo attitude all the time
>>
>>35962590
I also want a Jewish gf. I live in New Jersey so there are lots of them around. There's one in particular I'm watching, I think she's super cute even her big nose
>>
>>35963556
Truth.

>>35962608
Bullshit, jewish girls don't hide anything. They'll try to control you to your face, and if you don't like it you can leave, or if you like it they'll become dedicated wives and mothers.

>>35963086
If she does lean towards the mental illness/crazy side, let her go, she won't hang on or steal your shit.
>>
>>35962965
My sides
Oh lordy my sides
>>
DON'T DO IT!
T.ISREALLITES
>>
>>35962590
I have such a hardon for girls with big noses, but they never seem to want to go for me.

I probably like them because I empathize with them because I have a big nose and I was made fun of through highschool for it
>>
>>35965496
There is a difference between Israeli girls and Jewish girls.

Israeli girls are scum, Jewish girls depends if they're orthodox or not.
Orthodox will go for a Jew anyway, and non orthodox are like any other non religious woman.
>>
>>35962608
>women are good at manipulation

No they aren't, they show a bit of cleavage and beta bitches give them their life's savings to sniff their hair.
>>
>>35965543
Most of the population here is Jewish Arab or Yemenite scum
>>
File: merchant.png (49KB, 589x534px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
49KB, 589x534px
>>35962590
Is that shopped? It has to be, right?
>>
>>35962590
If you drop a coin they will bend down so fast to pick it up it will hit them on the head.

Lube your cock, handful of lowest denomination, drop coins slowly, cut Jews pant and fuck it's ass.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.