[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get laid in college? without going to parties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: rojava.jpg (47KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
rojava.jpg
47KB, 600x483px
how do i get laid in college?
without going to parties
>>
>>35962089
Be attractive and have lots of money
>>
Go to clubs and events on campus. Many girls go to these.
>>
I want to know this too. Parties are only for Stacys and Chads. A robot like me wouldn't last a fucking minute at a frat house.
>>
>>35962111
theres a gaming club but it seems to mainly be tabletop games
also i dont watch annie mays anymore
>>
File: Part-PAR-SAPA990217231280-1-0-1.jpg (79KB, 800x639px) Image search: [Google]
Part-PAR-SAPA990217231280-1-0-1.jpg
79KB, 800x639px
>>35962089
Someone saved one of my YPJ pics! What thread was that?
>>
>>35962158
He means actual clubs, weeb.
>>
>>35962112
Find a house party. They're much less exclusive.
>>
>>35962089
give a hooker money
>>
Why not go to parties? You might even get approached for a hook up, all you need to do is keep your spaghetti intact.
>>
>tfw no qt3.14 kurdish fighter gf
>>
>>35962089
Basically asking how to swim without holding your breath.
>>
>>35962269
i'm a literal autist who doesn't know how to act at parties
plus the parties at this university are too drug heavy.
>>
File: ypj4.jpg (36KB, 645x352px) Image search: [Google]
ypj4.jpg
36KB, 645x352px
>>35962282
I know that feel. When I graduate from university I will go to Syria to help them fight for freedom.
>>
>>35962332
Just get high or drunk by then you'll be too fucked up to fuck up
>>
>>35962405

I want her to polish my dragunov.
>>
File: ypj5.jpg (37KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
ypj5.jpg
37KB, 920x613px
>>35962501
Kurds are anarcho-feminists. You must treat them with respect and not say such vulgar things about them.
>>
>>35962561

No, I meant literally. I want someone who can clean my guns with me.
>>
>>35962332
It doesn't matter. Dress well, use accessories for eye catching, if you smoke cigarettes that's great, if you drink that's great too but don't get wasted.
Besides that, interact with people. Avoid being seen alone, don't stick around for too long with the same group. That's all you need to do. A woman might approach you. If she does, you just keep eye contact and ask questions. If she asks you personal questions and keeps eye contact, then take her hand, take her somewhere else, kiss her, then take her to your bed. It's not rocket science all you need to do is not sperg out.

This approach is sort of luck reliant. Kind of about being in the right place at the right time. That's why it's called getting lucky I guess.
>>
File: ypj6.jpg (40KB, 598x401px) Image search: [Google]
ypj6.jpg
40KB, 598x401px
>>35962585
That's acceptable. I don't know why I'm bumping this thread with my retarded avatarfagging when I should go to bed.
>>
>>35962089

I actually lost my virginity to a 20-year old Kurdish woman who was politically active in some militant party.

Turns out she was married and her husband almost walked in us; she also gave me a yeast infection.

wew istanbul
>>
Find a beta hunter. She'll be a bitch and highlight how much of a loser you are, but she'll fuck you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.