[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what gets you up in the morning?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: tomokosmile.jpg (63KB, 1107x620px) Image search: [Google]
tomokosmile.jpg
63KB, 1107x620px
what gets you up in the morning?
>>
I want to masturbate and eat
>>
>>35962062
i don't get up
>>
>>35962062
Im in bed right now
>>
>>35962062
The desire to spite the voices inside my head
>>
>>35962062
need to take my castration medicine
>>
File: 22b.jpg (42KB, 628x369px) Image search: [Google]
22b.jpg
42KB, 628x369px
>>35962062
That first mug of coffee
>>
File: 1448388193544.jpg (111KB, 816x615px) Image search: [Google]
1448388193544.jpg
111KB, 816x615px
The fact that if I don't play the game I'll have too much free time to think and realize how pointless it all is.

Also I gotta see how Berserk ends.
>>
My alarm

Also if it's the weekend, it's really just food. Gotta walk to the cafeteria.

In highschool and middle school, it was the potential attention from the various girls I would like. But nowadays, I'm quite a bit happier, and more independent, so I don't need a woman's attention nearly as much. I'm taking classes I enjoy, I've come to acquire some friends finally, and I'm in the prime of my age.

I remember the dark past and I see the bleak future, but I'm ignoring all that for now.
>>
>>35962062
Anger, rage, the desire for revenge on everyone that did me wrong but mainly the people that did me the most wrong. The glimmer of hope that in my struggle that I have finally learned enough to set on the right path. The fact that living impoverished and having to teach myself everything has made me humble and a simple man. The desire not for so much a great and extravagant life, but to simply just live. To live, the way I want. Where before I was not able to, and am still not.
>>
>>35962062
Work, school, friends, recreational activities etc.
>>
Drugs. No, seriously.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 205x246px
Nothing does anon, nothing
>>
>>35962062
My cat is really needy and has to be held and cuddled for extended periods multiple times a day and he only accepts it from me.
>>
Work, so I can maintain my apartment so I don't have to move back in with my mom.
>>
>>35962062
getting sore from sleeping 18 hours
>>
My dick.
A 7.5" by 6" erection that I need to take care of for the next hour.
>tfw no cute white boy to take care of it.
>>
I just realized why I've been having trouble getting out of bed no matter how much I sleep. It's because I don't have anything I want to get up for.

I gave up on getting an internship a white ago, now I just hope I can finish school. I feel like there's no way I'll get a job are anyways, but I'll just feel even worse if I have to remember how I couldn't even graduate every day.
>>
>>35962062
Going to sleep early.

This is the only real answer.
>>
The fact that it's what I do as a responsible adult.
>>
There comes a point where you just can't sleep anymore.
>>
>>35962062
going to my job to make money, so that i can afford to attempt to experience love and affection in san diego.
>>
>>35962062
Nothing.
Fuck my life.
I'm really trying
6 alarm clocks.
I just get up
And turn them off
And sleep 6 more hours
>>
>>35962062
Literally any inconsequential noise. Also they get me up all throughout the night. I hate being such a light sleeper and I constantly feel tired because of it.
>>
The need to pee and poop
>>
>>35962062
Art
The one thing keeping me from just sitting down and dying from dehydration or whatever. I have no purpose without my passion.
>>
>>35962402
>Nice boat

Fkin dead
>>
Literally just 4chan, or being on my computer and fucking around. I don't do anything else, don't feel any desire or motivation to do anything else. I don't have a job and I don't want one, unless it's something that seems like it could give me some kind of meaning. When I wake up, all I want to do is just go back to sleep. I possibly would stay in bed all day, but eventually I start feeling really guilty about just laying in bed. Something in my mind tells me "this isn't right, other people will be expecting you to get up. You have to get up, or else you'll be weird and draw attention to yourself", so I get up because I feel like there's some kind of standard I have to meet for other people's sake, even though I fail every other standard in life.
>>
The fear that the bacteria in the bathroom is going to eat me.
I gota clean that shit!
>>
I go to sleep in the morning.
>>
>>35962062
The fact that I only have to wait around 12 hours until it's time to get ready for bed.
>>
Thinking I can be with that girl if I do it right
My job
>>
I want to have my morning cig.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.