[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was /r9k/s opinion on Elliot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

File: iu[1].jpg (32KB, 710x532px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
32KB, 710x532px
I understandably don't come here often, but a thread on /tv/ had me wondering what /r9k/ thought about the event when it happened.
>>
>>35961895

he was lonely.

first thing that couldve prevented this is parents that actually loved him

second thing is real friends.

he reached a point in life where he was completely and utterly alone, and literally nobody wanted anything to do with him.

much of this was brought on by himself of course, but then again, it started from his parents, namely, his sociopathic dad
>>
>>35961895

He was a fucking narcissistic moron who was too stupid to objectively evaluate his position of privilege.

>bawww women don't love me for existing
>bawww why doesn't everyone appreciate me
>bawww I am le Superior Being
>bawww somebody give me attention, look how rich I am
>>
>>35961895
i can relate because as much as i'm a piece of shit, there are many people in this world who are just as bad as me (or much worse) and they succeed because so much in this world is arbitrarily determined by things outside of our control and very few people have any real empathy or understanding so "being a good person" really doesn't matter as much as people pretend it does. appearances matter and if you can't or won't present the desired appearance and go through the motions of being socially acceptable, you're very much screwed. if you can, even if you're a total piece of trash in reality, you're guaranteed to succeed.

it's never a good idea to murder people because of this but i can understand how a certain type of person is pushed to the point of no return.
>>
I need serious help. I find myself falling into his mindset every now and then. I'm able to realise it and pull myself out of it, but I still fall back into it.
>>
>>35962175
what mindset is that?
>>
>>35961895
We don't need any more of these threads, it's complete ad nauseam at this point.
>>
>>35962175
What mindset?

>waaaahhh not only am I entitled to a gf, I'm entitled to a 10/10, virgin gf

What a fucking moron.
>>
>>35962249
so is everything else here.
>>
File: 1473646367661.jpg (88KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
1473646367661.jpg
88KB, 1280x857px
>>35961895
Modern society is FUBAR, he couldn't deal with it and he never found an outlet to direct his rage.
>>
>>35961895
He never even approached or tried to get a girl. That tells you all
>>
He killed a robot, which is unforgivable.
>>
>>35961895

he was nothing more than a virgin manlet chink half breed. he died a virgin loser and will always be remembered as one.
>>
>>35962297
what does this jung quote mean to you?
>>
>>35961895

He was the result of growing up in a toxic culture and severe social anxiety.
>>
>>35962077
His parents literally did everything they could. It was all his fault. Everything else contributed very little to his demise.

Narcissistic personality disorder combined with severe social anxiety and some schizotypal tendencies really made him a lost cause to begin with.

His thanks for the tremendous effort many made to help him speaks volumes to the irrelevancy of his existence.
>>
>>35962461
Did he get bullied a lot in elementary and middle school? That shit can actually go a long way and have irreversible effects on people.
>>
>>35962461
so what you're saying is that he did the right thing.
>>
I find the book he wrote pretty interesting.

It's like fiction. He's like a character somebody made up for some kind of brilliant black comedy except, sadly, he was a real person. It's like American Psycho in an alternate world where Bateman is a virgin.

It's hard not to find his bouncing between self-awareness and complete self-unawareness kind of amusing. It's just sad that he (at least partially) succeeded in his plan and was delusional enough to kill people who had never done shit to him in his whole life.
>>
>>35962461
>His parents literally did everything they could

There are numerous instances in his manifesto where his step-mom bullied him. One time she told him that his younger brother Jazz was going to get a girlfriend and lose his virginity before him.
>>
He's eating pork rinds with God, in the land that speaks only with its eyes.
>>
>>35962594
How do we know if that's really true though? Could be a wicked case of unreliable narrator.
>>
>>35962594
Just another instance of him taking a lighthearted joke way too fucking serious because that's the kind of person he is. Nobody is good enough for him, and everyone has to expect his needs all the time.

The fact that you bought his bullshit means it's time for you to an hero, anon. Join him in the void.
>>
>>35962518
Can confirm.
>t. terrible social anxiety/inferiority complex from middle school.
>>
>>35961895
R9k is mostly jealous of him for having a BMW and living in West Los Angeles, that's how shit this board is, thankfully I'm a ''''''normie''''' and don't fit in with the posters here.

I sympathise with him greatly, it's hard not to when you've read 'my twisted world'
>>
>>35961895
Elliot never confronted his fears. He either avoided them, expected them to be resolved on their own, or tried to cheat his way past them with trickery. He had nobody but himself to blame, and would have worked to overcome them if he was a stronger person.
>>
>>35962743
what made you sympathize with him?
>>
>>35962767

Reading about his extreme loneliness, he had no reason to live essentially, he also had a very weak father and a hateful stepmother
>>
>>35962619

Have you even read his manifesto? The guys spills everything. why would he lie?
>>
>>35962637

It's not a joke when she knew that it bothers him.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>35962889
>why would he lie
Because he was a soft beta male trying to look edgy.
>>
>>35962794
do you sympathize with the people on this board as well?
>>
>>35962905
>Elliott couldn't handle banter
Good riddance
>>
>>35962921
You've clearly lived a happy life and never experienced what everyone else on this board has, and that's complete rejection from society. Only those that understand can sympathize.
>>
>>35962889
There's probably some truth to be found, but it's obvious he exaggerates things to a level that could be construed entirely differently by others.
>>
>>35962889
He doesn't even have to lie for his writing to not be true. You're talking about a guy who would lament the world for not bowing to his every need. His "truth" is mangled and twisted.
>>
>>35962958
>doesn't understand the concept of sympathy
>>
>>35962905
So she should predict his every need and never even accidentally offend him? What a terrible mother indeed. Woe is Elliott.
>>
>>35962992
>brainlet
sympathizing with someone is literally trying to understand them.
>>
>>35962594

i believe this was a nail in the coffin. he was gonna kill Jazz too, the only person that respected him. the person who's life he saved.

if there was a psy-op conspiracy, this would be my reason for believing it
>>
>>35962098
Your opinion is very interesting, we all truly care about your thoughts on this matter.
>>
>>35962958
fuck off with thaat. i didn't say you shouldn't sympathize with the people here (though i didn't say you automatically should, either). i AM the people here.

i asked because it wouldn't make sense to empathize with elliot while judging the people here and i wanted to know how it worked for this poster after a post like this >>35962743 where he calls the board shit.
>>
>>35961895
I watched his videos and finally realized that I shouldn't hate myself; I should hate women. Opened my eyes forever. Joined r9k that same day and have been posting about my hatred for women since
>>
>>35963034
>sympathy: feelings of pity and sorrow for someone else's misfortune.
>you've clearly lived a happy life and never experienced what everyone else on this board has, and that's complete rejection from society.
Only those whom have been rejected from society can sympathize with people that have been rejected by society. Don't kid yourself, brainlet.
>>
>>35963122
lol faggot it's obviously easier to sympathize with them when you're going through the same things.
>>
>>35963122
it's possible to sympathize with just about anyone if your brain works properly. do people not sympathize with child prostitutes or starving children if they lived comfy lives?

maybe you're talking about empathy, which suggests a deeper understanding, but even then it's possible to imagine another person's situation well enough to have some degree of empathy.
>>
>>35963142
Nigga you don't need to be hit by a car to have sympathy for a nigga that got hit by a car.
>>
>>35963296
That was my point, the person I was responding to equated personal experience with understanding, and understanding a necessity for sympathy.
>>
>>35962743
How can you sympathise with someone who constantly wanted to throw his drink on people?
>>
>>35963382
sometimes when i see a person drinking starbucks in public, i think of this and laugh. it's just so ridiculous.

i would think that it would be more difficult to sympathize with someone who murdered than threw drinks at people though, so interesting question. i think the answer is probably to imagine what kind of deep feelings of helplessness and impotence would motivate someone to do something so ridiculous. the murder was an even more extreme outburst coming from the same feelings.
>>
>>35962994

She should not bully her step-son.

What's so difficult for you to understand? His family all knew that he had issues at this point. He was 22 at the time. They knew how bad it troubled him. In fact, she was even there at the psych appointment after the balcony incident. It was clear she made those remarks to intentionally spite and hurt him

>>35963045

Finally someone else here who has actually read the entire story
>>
>>35963382

He didn't just throw them at random people.
>>
>>35963575
weren't they just happy, attractive couples?
>>
>>35963560
Woe is Elliott. Once accidentally scorned and traumatized for life over this singular instance of momentary bullying. How cruel his fate!
>>
I don't usually shitpost in favor of the trap meme, but Elliott was an effeminate bitch who should have taken hormones. Still, the story just underlines the fact that nobody should ever suffer step-parents - it's a disgusting overstep of familial boundaries.
>>
>>35963604

No, he threw a vanilla latte at a couple of girls at a bus stop too.
>>
>>35963640
yes, but the point is random people he felt jealousy or resentment toward without knowing them, right?
>>
>>35963640
Hey guys just sitting in my car right now drinking a nicr vanilla latte
>>
File: changeandhop.jpg (35KB, 696x423px) Image search: [Google]
changeandhop.jpg
35KB, 696x423px
>>35962270
>tfw no elliot rodger trap tendies
>>
I had sympathy for him until I actually read his biography. He refused medication, all he cared about was appearances, he threw tantrums.... everything I could possibly hate in a person was in him. He killed other robots, he's not even a robot desu he's just a mentally ill normalfag that refused his medication and road to true normiehood.

The one person that went on a Stacy rampage had to be as inept as hypocritical as him, smfh
>>
>>35963731

He was angry they didn't look at him when he pulled up in his BMW and Armani sun glasses
>>
>>35963817
>>35963575
so, random people.
>>
>>35963100
I feel like you're of mocking the women hate, and kind of mocking yourself but kind of entirely serious, close?
>>
>>35963833

No, they weren't random. He had a reason, It's not like he just started throwing drinks on a whim
>>
>>35963876
His reasons were random hence his victims were random.
>>
File: coffee.png (17KB, 818x519px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
17KB, 818x519px
>>35963756
let's "make r9k great again"
or not, ideally
>>
>>35963915

No they weren't. You don't understand the concept of randomness.

If they were truly random, there would have been a few instances where he would have thrown drinks at this family members since they were the people he encountered the most and would have the highest probability of having a drink thrown at them.

math > you
>>
>>35963947
Semantics doesn't impress me anon.
>>
>>35963947
Haha wow a real honest-to-goodness retard, wowwwwwwwwwwwEEEEEEEEEE!
>sees girls not a pet of his life in any way
>gets mad that they are pretty and didn't stare back at him
>throws drink
>"hgughghhguh it's NOT RANDOM OGMGOGMGOGMOGMG how u not unnnnnerrrrstand ugh guh guh "
>>
Literally, half of r9k is filled with people who think just like Elliot Rodger but just don't care enough to do a shooting
>>
>>35964400
>don't care enough
>slaughtering random aznbots is caring about ____
wew lad take a break from the internet
>>
>>35961895
I wish to look like him, he's so goddamn smug
>>
He was a victim of fucked up parenting, a lot of things in his life led him to doing what he did. Compared to most people he had every opportunity in the world, but a bad combination of upbringing and genes and his eccentric personality made for some rough times. His father seems like a really narcissistic guy, or something about him just strikes me as exploitative. Elliot was a momma's boy and his step-mom treated him like shit. He felt like an outsider from basically the start of his childhood and onwards, when he discovered that some kids were cool and others weren't.
>>
File: 8886.jpg (19KB, 192x361px) Image search: [Google]
8886.jpg
19KB, 192x361px
>>35962098
>He was a fucking narcissistic moron who was too stupid to objectively evaluate his position of privilege.
And you are a pathetic, meaninless bully, trying to upgrade your own self through degrading someone else. There should be at least one year long prison sentence existing for what you just did, whether you did it in the internet or outside of it.

BULLYING NEEDS TO BE ENDED. All bullies are nothing but subhuman scum, who do not deserve to live as part of our society, unless willing to change their ways.
>>
>>35962461
Everything they could? Like forcing him to go to Taft knowing how badly he was already bullied?
>>
On February 18, 2015, autopsy reports for all six slain victims were released by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office as part of a 64-page final investigative summary report:[9][10]

Weihan Wang suffered a total of fifteen stab wounds and 23 incision wounds to the head, neck, chest, back, and both arms and hands.
Cheng Yuan Hong suffered a total of 25 stab wounds and twelve incision wounds to the head, neck, chest, back, and both arms and hands.
George Chen suffered a total of 94 stab wounds and eleven incision wounds directed to the head, neck, chest, back, and both arms and hands.
Katherine Cooper was shot eight times, including once in the left side of the head.
Veronika Weiss was shot seven times in the chest and lower pelvic area.
Christopher Michaels-Martinez was shot once in the chest.

fuckin cunt i want to 1v1 him with fists id destroy this boy
>>
File: IMG_7869.png (304KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7869.png
304KB, 750x1334px
I found this interesting piece of information which is not mentioned in his manifesto, it's a shame that he did not write about this incident because this one of the few moments he spoke to a young female and also one of the few times he was called out for his beta behaviour
>>
>>35965270
>fuckin cunt i want to 1v1 him with fists id destroy this boy
I would destroy YOU in return, with the very same method you used on him. With pleasure.

>>35965384
>one of the few moments he spoke to a young female
He did not actually speak to her, she confronted him and he did not reply to her. It's kind of sad, that the very last and ONLY time he got a chance to talk with a female had to be like that. Aside from this event he only talked with his female relatives, family friends and one counsellor. Could be tho, that there were instances he did not mention, like some acquaintances via his friends.
>>
>>35961895
He was sn embarrassment to school shooters. Such a loser that he could not execute his own plan dedpite better resources than all the others.

Cho did it righ.
>>
>>35963625
>Not knowing that most people snap over a single incident that pushes all the wrong buttons.

>Thinking the new mother-figure in your life and female authority intentionally hurting you over your insecurities of being accepted by women and directly insulting your perceived worth as a male doesn't qualify.
>>
>>35965643
No one can really know if Soumaya actually said those things about Jazz's ability to lose his virginity at a younger age, as Elliot had an inclination to colour up things for his own benefit, and frankly, saying something like that sounds almost incestuous. But, there was seriously something wrong with their relationship, Soumaya was being strict on him to the point of slight sadism:

"On my last day working for Karl, I decided to stop by at father's house to have a drink. I was quite parched from the bicycle ride. I entered the house without knocking because I believed I had the right to. As the eldest son, the house should be my house after my father. Soumaya was surprised to see me, and she got angry that I didn't knock. To teach me a lesson, she ordered me to go back outside and knock. I refused, telling her that she has no right to order me around anymore. I then helped myself to a glass of water. Soumaya knocked the glass of water out of my hand and it shattered on the floor." MTW, page 67.

Pic related is Karl Champley's staircase Elliot participated in building up.
>>
>>35961895
Plan was too complicated, he needed my consultation.

1. Go to Home Depot
2. Buy a chainsaw
3. Cut stepmother in half

That's all I needed to do.
>>
File: pepe nerd maga.jpg (44KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
pepe nerd maga.jpg
44KB, 836x678px
whatever stefan molynmeme tells me to think
>>
If he had gotten into the sorority house, how many casualties do you think there would have been?

30? 40?
>>
>>35966015
Probably 10. It was the end of the semester, and most of the native students had left for their homes already, to spend their summer or the break between the semesters. That is also the reason why so many of his victims seemed to be foreign students with foreign last names.
>>
File: geust.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
geust.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
He makes a nice story, a beta uprising in real life doesn't happen everyday, but the truth is he killed more betas than bitches, he failed in life and in his last moments.
>>
>>35963341
THAT HOW IT WORKS IDIOT
>>
>>35965643
>Not knowing that most people snap over a single incident that pushes all the wrong buttons.
this may be true for crimes of passion against a single person but mass shooters generally mull over the idea for long periods of time and there are very few cases where a person has just "snapped." elliot planned ahead and so did all the other well known mass killers.
>>
File: ali-sonboly-david-bild-1.jpg (73KB, 993x559px) Image search: [Google]
ali-sonboly-david-bild-1.jpg
73KB, 993x559px
I don't like Elliot, the most admirable robot was Ali Sonboly

>Neighbours described Sonboly as 'intelligent, quiet and shy', an apparently normal 18-year-old.
>In fact, Sonboly was receiving psychiatric treatment for several mental disorders, including depression, according to prosecutors.

>He seems to have felt persecuted by his classmates, claiming in the immediate aftermath of the shooting that he had been subjected to a seven-year bullying campaign.
>He was a 'lonely teenager', neighbours said - someone who was rarely, if ever, seen playing football outside with the other teenagers his age.
>He may also have felt rejected by his peers, who 'blocked' him on social media networks after he sent them threatening abuse online.
>Some may also have teased Sonboly about his Iranian background - the German newspaper Bild quoted one former classmate as saying that the gunman targeted 'Turkish and Arab pupils' because they had bullied him particularly harshly at school.
>'He was in my class back then - we always mobbed him in school,' one person who claimed to be a former classmate said of Sonboly in an online forum.
>'He always told us that he would kill us.'
>>
>>35966414
>look at me and my hipster taste
your blog blows, nigger, I don't give a fuck how much design you throw at it
>>
>>35966540
>Sedik Ali, a 29-year-old neighbour originally from Afghanistan, remembered Sonboly as a lonely teenager who rarely hung out with the other neighbourhood boys.

>"It's strange, but he never spoke with us," said Ali, who regularly played football with the gunman's brother in a nearby park.
>>
>>35966540
is it admirable? it's sad. he's dead after a life of being made to feel worthless. in the end, they got the better of him. he felt his life was worth nothing and he gave up any chance at happiness he could have had to bring them down with him through violent revenge.
>>
>>35962921

didn't reply to this, but thread is still up so I will now.

I sympathise with a small number of people on this board. There are some genuinely lonely people on here, but most of the people here are just cunts trying to out-do one another.

Elliot was generally a good person at heart I think, he just wanted to have his basic social needs met. Of course he appeared like a bit of an arrogant faggot at times, boasting about his BMW and sunglasses etc which were better than other people's cars, but really he was just so rejected by the rest of the world, he felt like this was his ticket to social acceptance.

I think Elliot was a nice person, most of the people on this board are not.
>>
>>35966737
i think you're only saying this because you read elliot's life story.

he was a nice person even though he murdered a bunch of people and somehow, the majority of people on this board are worse and less deserving of your understanding? and why exactly do you refer to him as a nice person, even without the murdering?

i don't get it and i really hope you don't come here to shit on people for fun because that would be highly hypocritical of you.
>>
>>35963142
That is called Empathy, brainlet.
>>
His execution was dogshit, he killed 3 innocent asian robots who did him no harm. He only killed them because they "mildly annoyed" him. Couldn't even get into the girls dorm.

His manifesto is edgy dogshit.

Cho>>>Elliot
>>
>>35966831
>His manifesto is edgy dogshit
but you like cho??
>>
>>35966798

Of course murdering is not a nice act, but for the majority of his life he didn't want to harm a fly.

I don't think most of the people on this board are lonely, most of them are just wasters that have brought their problems on themselves, now they are depressed. Probably drug addiction or endless alcoholism has made them lose job after job, now they live off rice and lentils in public housing and whine about how hard their life is.

As I said, some people on the board I sympathise with, but few as much as Elliot.
>>
>>35966831
>he killed 3 innocent asian robots

Why is it ok to kill some hispanic guy and 2 white women, but killing Asians is unacceptable?
>>
>>35966901
>I don't think most of the people on this board are lonely
if there's one thing they are, it's this. reasons may be varied but there are many who have few or no friends, much less romantic partners.
>probably
you make up reasons to believe that they bring their problems on themselves without having any idea whether it's true.

you also look down on the poor for being unable to support themselves while elliot had a family to financially support him while he went around in his expensive car throwing five dollar coffees at strangers.

you do come here to shit on them, don't you?
>>
>>35966939
>you also look down on the poor for being unable to support themselves

no, but when people go on drug binges or turn up to work drunk and get sacked, then they bring that on themselves.

>you do come here to shit on them, don't you?
No, I come on here just for britfeel, I never really post on /r9k/ outside of it, but saw this thread on Elliot and it interested me
>>
>>35966961
>I never really post on /r9k/ outside of it
maybe this is why you have said what you have said. most of the people who spend a lot of time here are high school and uni kids who are lonely because they're shy or socially awkward with a few autists thrown in. many of the adults have jobs but no social lives.

i would also like to point out that although i'm no fan of druggies or alcoholics myself, these things often happen because people are chronically unhappy or have mental illness. elliot dealt with his issues by stabbing, shooting and running people over. some of these people are trying to survive without hurting anyone but themselves. you never know what someone is going through.

it's hard for me to understand how you can sympathize with a literal murderer (who did bring many of his problems on himself, although i will agree that certain things were not his fault) while saying you have no sympathy for the people on here. if loneliness, rejection and failure can excuse someone for literal murder and that person can still be considered a nice person, why do you have such a problem with being unemployed? it makes you "not a nice person"?
>>
File: OxPatJl.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OxPatJl.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>35961895
At the very first moment, they were disgusted, but soon started to love it and get obsessed over it.
>>
>>35966883
My Twisted World is unreadable, Cho's rambling was at least entertaining

>>35966916
His murders were misdirected. I don't care if they were asians, they were closer to being robots than Elliot ever could be.
>>
>>35967251

How were they robots, there is no evidence they were robots.
>>
>>35962518
Can confirm

t. Paranoid and lowkey sociopathic
>>
>>35967050
>who did bring many of his problems on himself
That is a wrong thing to say, if considering he had all the conditions and mental problems listed below:

- PDD-NOS (mild case of autism)
- Social Anxiety
- Depression (possibly Bipolar Disorder)
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic inclinations/Personality Disorder
- Psychopathic tendencies
- Underdeveloped impulse control system in his brain making him unable to control his reactions to outer stimulus like seeing loving couples
- Broken family
- Feeling isolated for being biracial

Also read this, it is very educational:

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/rodger_personality_analysis_1.1.pdf
>>
>>35962638
>>35967449

>my personal experience is proof

go fuck yourselves niggers
>>
>>35961895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq7gwwHX5L4

i guess all he needed to get laid was to be dead

makes you think
>>
>>35965956
>Pic related is Karl Champley's staircase Elliot participated in building up.
And Karl gave no credit to Elliot. He claimed he built it all by himself.
>>
File: aCu5j8si.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aCu5j8si.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>35967589
Damn... hopefully Elliot found peace in death...
>>
>>35967551
Most of these were professionally undiagnosed.

He still probably had them, combined with a possible (undiagnosed) case of Complex PTSD he might have got from premature childbirth, bad parenting, bullying, and generally unstable circumstances.
>>
>>35967838
Well yeah, he didn't. He posted about those staircases in his Facebook in July 2014, after the massacre, so he did not want to be connected to Elliot. It's a cruel, cruel world.
It was the only job Elliot ever had, aside from cleaning some offices for one day.
>>
>>35968034
That is true, he could have had that too. He experienced real bullying at school only for about a year, in Crespi Carmelite High School and after that for one week at Taft High School, and then tranferred to Van Nuys Continuation High School where he wasn't bullied anymore. It was his parents' divorce that seemed to be the most traumatic exprience of his life, probably because of his mild autism, or for some other undefined reasons hidden in his personality and brain chemistry. Usually children do not get that shocked for their parents' divorce.

"Very shortly after my seventh birthday, the news came. I believe it was my mother who told me that she and my father were getting a divorce; my mother, who only a few months before told me that such a thing will never happen. I was absolutely shocked, outraged, and above all, overwhelmed. This was a huge life-changing event." MTW, page 10.
>>
>>35961895
i think he looks alot like brandon rogers
>>
>>35967367
Whether or not they were classical robots is out of the question. He killed them because they mildly annoyed him. If he wanted to prove something he should've broken into Alpha Phi. Instead he just fired randomly around Alpha Phi, killing people who didn't even to his standards do anything wrong.
>>
>>35968609
>He killed them because they mildly annoyed him.
He killed them as a subtitute for those popular people he could not lure into his apartment to be tortured. It was his original plan to kill his roommates so that he could do that. As he could not arrange doing it, he killed his roommates anyway, to release his anger. It's also possible that he hated them for having it better than him, they all had each others, and their friend (the one he stabbed most) probably even had a girlfriend or dates.
>>
>>35968828

>having it better than him because they had each other and maybe 1 had a gf maybe
This is why I don't like Elliot. Killee entirely the wrong people and /r9k/ still worships them. Dylan and Eric are imo better examples, since everyone bullied them, even the lower ranking males. Elliot just did it because he was a smug cunt who didn't understand that being a supreme gentleman means jack shit.
>>
>>35961895
Killed his fellow Asian incels instead of Chad and Tyrone
>>
>>35969048
>he was a smug cunt
He was also an ill person in many ways. Check here: >>35967551
>>
>>35969194
He was sick in the head but that doesn't make him special. His murders achieved nothing, not even for himself. Should've went after Chad and Stacy, instead of 3 asian dudes, 2 girls and a dude w/ a bowl cut.
>>
>>35961895
Fucking retard. If i were in his position i would've killed at least 30 stacies. I mean there's something like planning. Look where a lot of stacies are,make sure you have enough amo,control how long the police will take to get their and what to do to slow them down etc etc.
So in that way he was quite the idiot.
But oh well i was to busy finishing his manifesto.
>>
>>35965956
Fuck that is a really nice staircase
>>
>>35961895
The most disgusting human being I have had the mispleasure to find out about.
Not saying it's completely his fault or anything, but he thought those things, said those things and ultimately killed those people.
Nothing about him is saintly or god like he was just a cruel, unloved psychopath.
>>
>>35962352
Yes he did, read near the end of the manifesto.
>>
>>35961895
I think he was a pathetic delusional loser and it's a shame he didn't kill himself when he was a kid.
>>
>>35968304
His parents lying they would never get divorced made the experience much worse.
>>
He killed his roommates partially because of his hatred of Asians and his feelings of inferiority for being biracial, which is just more evidence for why race mixing is bad.
>>
>>35969246
>His murders achieved nothing
They turned him into a meme and made one of the top stories of 2014.
>>
>>35969499
Also the investigative summary.
>>
>>35969246
No, it does not. But the factors contributing to what he did, were other than being a "smug cunt".

>>35969507
I doubt they were lying about it. They were probably trying to believe in it themselves it would not happen. Then things escalated to the point they had no choice but to divorce.
>>
>>35969532
>got people talking about more gun legislation and misogyny of all things

>>35969602
I'm not denying he had it easy, but he didn't think his plan through. Also he would have probably killed me if I were there by his own incompetence.
>>
>>35969048
/r9k/ worships Elliot for different reasons. Robots identify themselves with Elliot for some reason.
>>
>>35962098
>his position of privilege
>muh you can't be depressed if you are not literally starving to death while having aids
Fuck the likes of you. Social isolation is a real issue that will causes mental damage in all social classes. Though you are right in him being an extreme narcissist who was out of touch with reality.
>>
>>35962461
His parents just threw money at his problems and hoped they would go away.
>>
File: e10679e956fc8eaa1820cb9b4133.gif (478KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
e10679e956fc8eaa1820cb9b4133.gif
478KB, 500x318px
>>35962743
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN!? GET THE FUCK OUT, REEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
He was the biggest loser out of all school shooters. Absolutely incapable. His goal was, to shoot up a sorority or something but just managed to get like 2 random dudes. Pathetic
>>
>being rich.
>not purchasing services from prostitutes like any sane rich white guy.
>not traveling across the world waving dosh at less fortunate for the SUCC.
I feel for the guy, but there are key errors that in the end make him a douchebag.
The fact that his anger was directed to innocents, rather than, let's say, giving his life away by killing some rapists or pedos that actually deserved it. And the part that he assumed he's the greatest creature in the world and that by default everyone should be all over him.
>>
>>35970160
Elliot's life was comedy. Everything he did ended up in failure in the funniest way possible.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.