[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be lonely >get "tfw no gf" >go on /soc/ >open

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1490578549659.jpg (45KB, 650x474px) Image search: [Google]
1490578549659.jpg
45KB, 650x474px
>Be lonely
>get "tfw no gf"
>go on /soc/
>open "Sluts thread"
>"I fucked over 40 guys and sucked 61 guys off for fun"
>realize i'm absolutely alienated from these "people"
>start to giggle and laugh
>close all tabs
>only hatred in my mind

Maybe an hero is really the only option.
Autism isn't curable right?
>>
>>35960735
I never understood why people who thought they had nothing to lose would just kill themselves when there's so many people who deserve punishment in the world that don't get punished. Why not go out in a hail of bullets killing someone who righteously earned a killing?
>>
File: absolution.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
absolution.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>35960770
This. However, when most people actually commit suicide they're in a state of hopelessness and don't really care about anything but ending their lives. That's how they get that far in the first place. This is why the people who take others with themselves get massive respect from me.
>>
File: 1487627086001.jpg (170KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487627086001.jpg
170KB, 920x720px
>>35960770
>>35960846
You're fucking retarded.
You always take innocents with you by such actions.
>>
>>35960913
Not if you choose specific targets
>>
>>35960913
then aim better. there's so much corruption and evil out there, and the OP is saying they want to die anyway. You can be careful while smiting evil to avoid innocents.
>>
File: 1458238269423.jpg (115KB, 634x876px) Image search: [Google]
1458238269423.jpg
115KB, 634x876px
>>35960913
>innocents

Hmmm
>>
File: shit.jpg (97KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
97KB, 720x720px
>>35960770
>>35960846

Cyborg here.

I'm in a similar state of mind at this point, I think ever since the beginning of the last year, and my road to self-improvement came actually from this kind of thing. Suicide ain't my stallion but even though it could (always) be worse, my life has been shit ever since the first fucking second, born blind of an eye to a broken dysfunctional violence-machine of a household in a crime-ridden third world ghetto. And it was downhill from there. So one day I just decided to say fuck everything and become the natural hedonist sociopath I was born to be. Of course we don't go out of our ways to fuck with other people for free, but right now I don't think I can even feel shit for others anymore; you know how good it is to not get feelings? My degeneracy is so much I read the kind of shit OP talks about with those sweet sluts bragging about their deeds and it gives me such a rush for pleasure. I've become fitter, a thousand times more attractive and more charming ever since. I've been stabbed to the thigh with a bowie knife (it feels like a burning poke to the leg, like when you bump on the edge of a table too hard), been rejected by a girl and sucked off by her coke-head friend in the same night and intimidated five thugs off my street with a colt pistol, all in the same week of work.

Drop the rifles and waifus autists. Go fuck whores and chimp the fuck out. Imitate your favorite rapper, buy a gun or a big ass knife. Fuck the nearest roastie. Fuck four cheap prostitutes in a night. Start a fight for any little normie transgression in your way. Be loud and obnoxious. Act as if you were going to die tomorrow, so nothing matters either way.

Don't kill yourself nor other people. Point guns at people's faces, fuck whores and do whatever. Maybe just jaywalk and say a swear word to your conservative christian mother. Maybe shoot the dealer at the street corner to the back of the head.

If you're going to die, go out and live first.
>>
>>35961421
>Maybe shoot the dealer at the street corner to the back of the head.
thats literally the only good advice you gave, and it was contradictory to your other advice
>>
>>35961510
What I mean is do go "full school shooter", but if you feel like delivering a fucker you don't like the lead to the skull, go through buddy boy.
>>
>>35960735
Why do you care if you don't relate to a literal cumdumpster? Neither does the other 95% of people who aren't at that level of degenerate filth
>>
File: 8849s29a.jpg (49KB, 591x507px) Image search: [Google]
8849s29a.jpg
49KB, 591x507px
>>35960735
Nigga, nobody related to used up sluts. Except other used up sluts. She's a soulless degenerate whore, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>35961421
That comicbook "Wanted" had a very similar message to this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.