[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) What are your favorite cereal brands? 2) How do you eat your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2e2mBJJ.png (674KB, 645x415px) Image search: [Google]
2e2mBJJ.png
674KB, 645x415px
1) What are your favorite cereal brands?
2) How do you eat your cereal?

I like Frosted Flakes and Apple Jacks and eat them dry with a cup of milk on the side.
>>
honey bunches of oats with almonds

i eat it like a normal human being with monkey breast milk
>>
1) Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Kariot
2) I take a large bowl of milk (about half a bag), put it in the microwave for exactly 99 seconds, and then take it out and put the cereal inside. Oh I also use a spoon
>>
>>35961015
>bags of milk

fucking leafs. day of the rake when
>>
>>35960723
Cereal is just sugar, fatty. I bet you drink soda too don't you
>>
>>35960756
>honey bunches of oats with almonds
my nigger

I rarely eat cereal but honey bunches of oats with almonds is the only one for me.
>>
>>35960723
Corn pops are the best.
I just eat them normally in a bowl with milk
>>
I haven't eaten cereal in over a year. It was my vice growing up. However if I had to pick one to have a bowl of, it would have to be peanut butter captain crunch. It's delicious and it has good texture all the way to the bottom of the bowl. A+
>>
>>35961095 Jokes on you i can use those milk bags as condoms when i'm done
prelubricated
>>
File: original-crunch.jpg (78KB, 330x480px) Image search: [Google]
original-crunch.jpg
78KB, 330x480px
They don't sell it in the UK anymore sadly
>>
Any of you boys remember the Oreo O's cereal that made the roof of your mother bleed so they discontinued it?

but they tasted soooo good you are it anyway
>>
>>35960723
>Alpen museli (extra raisins if possible) with loads of fucking milk.
>Crunchy granola chunks with chocolate or nuts I don't care, stoned as fuck eating out of the box with my hands, with milkshake on the side.
>Cinnamon Grahams, or whatever they call them now, with fucking shitloads of milk.
>>
>>35961288
I'm the PB Cap'n Crunch fan further up. I hold firmly that all cereals of god tier flavor come at the cost of mouth integrity.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.