[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A shoulder to lean on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

If you need need anybody to talk to, I'll be here for you! I'm going through a lot of shit right now and would like to have some human interaction. Talking about things other than myself helps gets my mind off things.

I hope I'll help some of you robots somehow
>>
>>35959666
>notice tattoos
>withdraw hand
>>
I feel on the verge of psychosis this evening. It's not a good feel.
>>
>666

you're not fooling this goy, Satan
>>
>>35959792
Any particular reason why besides being depressed, general anxiety, etc? Try to take some deep breathes and relax yourself. I'm not really sure what Psychosis is about aside from a quick google search so just try to give me the details of what's going on and how you're feeling
>>
File: 1490817006317.jpg (280KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490817006317.jpg
280KB, 2560x1440px
I Bulged a disc back in November got a Mri in pt I'm still in pain. I'm afraid it'll never heal and I can't so anything about it.
>>
>it's a virtue signalling normie episode
>>
File: C70hoEJX0AA5BAe.jpg (81KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
C70hoEJX0AA5BAe.jpg
81KB, 1200x681px
>>35959666
over the past few weeks my anxiety has gone from a 5 to a 10. every night when i go to bed i am hit with a wave of anxiety. at this point i just want someone to hold me :(
>>
>>35959941
I was in the same boat just don't take any pain medication whatever you do even if you can't work. It's better to go on EI then be on that shit. And if its a bulging it will never heal until you get a microcompression surgery. I was in the same predicament except I had two herniated discs and it took me 3 years to have the operation was in the worst pain in my life but it was a success and everything is better
>>
>>35959666

I'm currently laying in my bed at Uni drinking shitty cider while typing this.

I've been majorly depressed for the past 7 years.

I have girls come onto me and I get into a relationship for a maximum of two weeks before fucking up and end up with them breaking up with me.

My mental illness has precluded me for the past 7 years and I'm constantly told to hold on but it never gets any better.

This has just been constant suffering. I'm 22. I'm meant to be enjoying my life.

I try to end it but I'm told it's selfish to do so.

Why must I live just to suffer? Are these people that tell me sadists that get off on the suffering that is living?

They clearly do not care for me in their attitude ('Don't kill yourself! You have so much to live for!')

My prime is up. Why not just fucking end it?
>>
Its my birthday and im so fucking sad
Even though i have close friends i feel lonely as fuck. Im only 19 so i still have some hope that my life will stop being so grey. Jesus, i've been lurking this board since some years but i never expected to actually post my feels, i dont want to be a robot, i just want a happy life
>>
>>35959941
Shit, that's awful, man. Just try to live your life to the fullest in spite of that. Wish I could help someway. I know how cliche this'll sound and it probably won't help but try not to lose hope. Medical breakthroughs are happening all the time. My father has that problem I believe and the pains come and go. He was fine for a really long time up until recently.
>>
>>35959892
I'm just rambling and angry today. I got really drunk last night. Texted some people I lost contact with last night then replied to them all telling them to fuck off today. I know someone I really want to fucking murder right now (not gonna do it but I'm obsessively thinking about it).
>>
>>35959956
I've questioned human existence in the first grade, been depressed and hospitalized for suicide threats 3 times, have constant thoughts of hurting others and shit, haven't felt emotion besides rage in years, and am a fucking autistic NEET.

Fuck off
>>
>>35960016
Shit senpai, I get the same thing but with depression. Shit's rough. Try listening to some music or talking someone before you go to bed. Elevating your mood before you go to bed could help.
>>
Hey anyone else feel like you're growing apart from you friends?

I feel like I hang out and talk to my friends less and less as time goes on. Back in the day we used to play games all the time, but one by one they started to get into DnD(I find it to be very boring) and started to play higher end games my PC just can't run.

Every time I get in a call they're talking about DnD and I have no idea what they're talking about and feel left out. Even when it's not DnD it's something else. Our interests are just growing apart.

Anyone else growing apart from their friends?
>>
>>35960025
If you wish to end your life, so be it. I believe everybody has the right to end your life considering you never asked to get on this shitshow of a ride.

My life's been pretty similar, just try to not get attached to the girls you date. Don't put any meaning into them and try to distance yourself if you feel them getting to close. Only close that distance if the relationship lasts a while
>>
>>35960136
yeah i usually put on a podcast and fall asleep to that. fuck man i feel like i just need somebody to be close with. i dont feel any emotional connection with any of my friends expect maybe one. maybe i should see a shrink
>>
File: 60941116_p0.png (583KB, 828x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60941116_p0.png
583KB, 828x1000px
>>35960053
I dunno if happy birthday is appropriate to say when the person isn't happy but I'm thinking about you, anon.
>>
>>35960187
I have not spoken to anyone in real life since 2015 6.
I miss some friends but I'm too far gone to ever make any.
>>
>>35960053
None of us want to be robots, but here we are. I feel you though, it never feels like people truly care about you(at least for me). I won't try to feed you any of that "it gets better" bullshit since it never helps. Just keep on going for as long as you can. I wish the best for you, Anon
>>
>>35960025
I'm having similar issues, except with every girl I've been with except every time I realize they disgust me on some level then I dump them. Hang in there dude. I just keep telling myself there's gotta be a light at the end of this tunnel.

Btw I'm drinking lemonade.
>>
>>35960265
Does one ever get over this feeling of being left out?
>>
One of my best friends for the longest time has started to lie more and more and today it was almost as if they were trying to make up for it today but I pushed them away and now I feel like trash
>>
>>35960273
>None of us want to be robots

This.

I'd love to get out of bed and look forward to my day rather than dread it.
>>
>>35960091
Whatever you do, do NOT act on your compulsions. EVER for ANY reason. I go through that almost every day. It's fuckin' hell, man. Any reason for your anger and for getting drunk?
>>
>>35960229
I just dont want to end up being a lonely bitter robot, but as the years go by i feel im becoming one. Im desesperate
>>
>>35960216
Shrinks in my case haven't helped. Might be different from you but they never really get personal and there's always this feeling that it'll always be like that. You could always try anyway though. Wish I could try being your friend, God knows I could use some
>>
>>35960317
That's a pretty fishy. Don't feel bad for pushing them away, it's only natural to push away things that you don't trust.

Mind explaining what they were lying about? I don't need to specifically know if you aren't comfortable sharing but It'd help
>>
I'm scared one of these days I'm going to be pushed over the edge and will end up killing myself. I feel like I've gotten kinda close a couple times but once I woke up the next morning I always felt not as bad and put it off.
>>
>>35960187
I feel you. Happened to me a while back which resulted to me not having any friends to this point.

Maybe try making some friends in some games and playing with them. Wish I could help but I'm stuck in the same rut.
>>
>>35960339
I'm an alcoholic and really miserable and lonely and people treat me like shit.
>>
>>35960488
Yup. Times a million. I'm legitimately scared. I hate it.
>>
>>35960301
It's my own fault for leaving myself out. I don't feel bad about being left out.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.