[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE PEOPLE STAY OUT OF ASIA this is pissing me off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1456996487474.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1456996487474.gif
2MB, 384x216px
WHITE PEOPLE STAY OUT OF ASIA

this is pissing me off
>>
>>35959464
Once all the niggers stop stealing our women then we'll stop taking your Asian women.
>>
File: 1490975410385.png (14KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
1490975410385.png
14KB, 572x572px
You kidding me? I was in the US Navy for five years going all around korea and japan spreading my seed. They would never use condoms. I would just knock em up and dump them. Got to dilute thier races to make the aryan race stronger.
>>
As a White man, I agree.

Racemixing should be discouraged, and the way people fetishise people of other races is terrible.
>>
Do the kikes also control Asian media to push racemixing messages?
>>
>>35959464
>graduated with worthless BA
>looked into teaching English in Asia
>even got a TEFL certificate
>only doing for the money. couldnt care less about finding a woman over there.
>the money isn't that great (average teacher seems to be able to save around 15k a year), and to make more in some place like the Middle East, you usually have to have a Master's degree or higher.
>didn't motivate me enough to get a job and go over there
>also feared my parents wouldn't let me come back home if I left
>currently a neet and pissing off my parents

I've known some people that ended up in relationships while over in Japan. I don't know one guy that ended up with an attractive woman. All of them seemed to end up with overweight uglies. Maybe the pickings are better in Korea or Japan.
>>
>>35959737

Holy fucking shit, you're pathetic.

As an experienced /trv/fag, please stay the fuck at home and never leaver.
>>
>>35959587
It's mostly our liberal culture seeping into countries we have influence in, like Japan and South Korea.
>>
>>35959757
What did I do to earn that response? How did I rustle your jimmies?

Traveling to see other cultures and sites just doesn't appeal to me.It seems like more trouble than it is worth.

I haven't flown since I was a kid (before 9/11), and it seems like international travel is now a major hassle. There's plenty of places to visit in the US. I guess I'm missing out on trying different cuisine.
>>
>>35959758
Are... Are we the kikes now?
>>
>sub-Asian iqlets still not understanding we don't care
>>
>>35959464
Horyshet what's the sauce!
>>
>>35960262
CHN 022

enjoy
>>
seems you can be the biggest loser and still get paid to fuck jap girls on camera

http://javsex.net/watch-movie-chn-022-new-absolute-beautiful-girl-i-will-lend-you-act-11-kanae-luke.html
>>
>>35959464
Are you serious? Do you even know how many Asian women there are compared to white women?

It's Asian boi pussy off limits?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.