[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make fake Chad tinder profile to see what the women really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hmm-2716706[1].png (36KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
hmm-2716706[1].png
36KB, 500x566px
>make fake Chad tinder profile to see what the women really want on tinder
>most of them are just BDSM weirdos that are obsessed with getting tied up, using anal toys, getting choked and hair pulled, and shit like that

Does Tinder represent all normies or just the fucked up ones? Almost none of these girls want just regular sex
>>
>>35958775
>tfw will never be able to use Tinder to fuck BDSM obsessed girls

wow doesn't feel good
>>
>tfwywn find a girl that shares my pissing fetish
>>
>>35958839
>tfw no Stacy to shit on my chest
>>
>>35958775
Pretty much any woman that isn't hideously disfigured is a normie. So, the people you saw on tinder are probably normies.
>>
File: 1490898133525.jpg (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490898133525.jpg
40KB, 1024x768px
>>35958775
No. Stacy doesn't bother with tinder, and if she does, it's just so she can laugh at all the "lol omg creeps" with her friends. Stacy doesn't need tinder.
What you're finding is all the 2nd class Stacies, the female equivalent of cyborgs. They can't quite make the cut as normal Stacies, since Chad would rather fuck a real Stacy than them.
Thus, they have to cast their net wider and try to catch some semi-Chads, or Chads who figured out that tinder is a goldmine and don't mind a lower grade of beef.
These "failed Stacies" usually have some kind of problem, generally in the daddy-issues department, or simply that they're only average looking. These issues lead to deep-seated insecurities and a void where their self-esteem should be, hence the desire to be choked, tied up, and otherwise fill the void with random cocks.
>>
>>35959160
cont'd
this makes them easy pickings for anyone who looks halfway decent to take advantage of their insecurities, beat up their pussies, and never call them again
>>
>>35959070
>implying the two even compare
get out of here scatfag
>>
>>35959160

this
true stacies are actully great people

the wannabe stacies are the shittiest beings on the planet. disgustingly low self esteem, leading to immense level of entitlement (to try to improve self esteem), obsessed with appearance (cuz they deep down know they dont truly have "it")

just disgusting disgusting people.

either get the 9-10, or get a humble 6.

7-8 girls are disgusting disgusting creatures
>>
>>35958775
are you saying you want to have normal sex?
lol
>>
>>35959843
Isn't that what most people do
>>
>>35960586
yeah...fucking NORMIES!!
>>
>>35958839
My dude.
>tfw Chad could get pissed on but doesn't even want to
>>
>>35959725
This guy has it right. Same goes for Chad too. Actual chads who social interaction comes naturally to are generally upstanding people. It's wannabe 2alpha4u chads that are douchebags.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.