[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf Book

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: foreword.jpg (215KB, 707x895px) Image search: [Google]
foreword.jpg
215KB, 707x895px
When I was 16, I had a gf. She wrote a book for me, and didn't finish it until after I broke up with her. She left it at my doorstep a few months later along with a batch of cookies. Pic related, the foreword to the book.

I only have a vague idea of what's actually in the book. From what I understand, the main character is supposed to be me and the love interest represents her as well.

Storytime.
>>
>>35957966
did she cuck you?

does the main character in her book get cucked?
>>
File: Page 1.jpg (240KB, 718x967px) Image search: [Google]
Page 1.jpg
240KB, 718x967px
>>35958036
No and probably not. I broke up with her and she obsessed for a few years.
>>
Why did you break up with her?
She seems nice.
>>
>>35958086
This book reads like a bright and vivid bad acid trip
>>
>>35958086
so are you going to get back with her since she wrote a book for you?
>>
Give me her number. You're a real fag, OP.
>>
File: 1489992563646.jpg (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489992563646.jpg
40KB, 1024x768px
I wish I had slightly crazed artists wanting my affection.

I guess every life has its moments and upticks.
>>
>>35957966
Wow OP you fucked up big time boy-o.

Tell us why you broke up with her, normie scum.
>>
File: Barry pls.jpg (140KB, 1004x564px) Image search: [Google]
Barry pls.jpg
140KB, 1004x564px
>>35957966
Anon, you have fucking failed us. She was so obsessed that she wrote a book for you. That level of obsession transcends breakup. At that point, you could have done anything to her and she wouldn't mind. You had a grill in your possession and you passed the opportunity.

I wrote a 41-page play for someone. 41-page. Sure, I can't get more beta, but social politics in a school environment would fucking kill her about it. She's gonna get to know about it soon, and more likely than not the pressure is going to build. We'll be together. Sure, not the most honest way to approach her, but it's an act of respect that can change a person.

And she fucking gave you cookies. She better be a nice person, or you have truly failed me.
>>
Wow this book is shit. It's like the lowest tier of YA. It's literally one step above a children's picture book. It's like a fucking Judy Blume children's book. Goddamn. What was her target audience? This is not a fucking novel...
>>
>>35958636
>I wrote a 41-page play for someone. 41-page. Sure, I can't get more beta, but social politics in a school environment would fucking kill her about it. She's gonna get to know about it soon, and more likely than not the pressure is going to build. We'll be together. Sure, not the most honest way to approach her, but it's an act of respect that can change a person.
So you're assuming that people will be on your side when they hear about it? Nah, they'll just think you're really weird. Nobody will think you're entitled to a relationship with her because you wrote some shitty play
>>
>>35958636
You're gonna be labeled as a weirdo for the rest of school. Have fun not getting laid in the next few years.
>>
>>35958636
haha you're going to be the laughingstock of the entire school
i hope she posts it to facebook or something

nice job
>>
>>35957966
>I dont trust the garbage people

Hahaha. Op, dated a psycho bitch.
>>
>>35958636
You know nothing about women, bud. All the women i've dated who were this obsessed were the same ones who suddenly flipped one day and dumped me to literally suck all the cocks.
>>
I know I'm not in the position to judge but why did you break up with her if you dont mind the inquiry. Maybe this is just a bait thread or she probably treated you terribly
>>
>>35958877
Not at all. She was extremely loyal and submissive. I just broke up with her because I stopped having feelings for her one day.
>>
>>35958907
Post more pages. I wanted to read this shitty children's book.
>>
File: 1386592853726.jpg (147KB, 649x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386592853726.jpg
147KB, 649x600px
If I had a girl this obsessed with me, I'd treasure her forever.
>>
>>35958483
No, you don't. I always and I mean always have my SO naked so I can draw him, he's like the absolute inspiration I've lacked in my work for a long time and it's embarrassing for him that his body has been in coffee shops. I've stayed up all night just painting the area where his rib bones are visible.

True artistic insanity when it comes to significant others as muses can get annoying and over bearing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.