[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

believe it or not But I am literally just as handsome as the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (871KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
871KB, 750x1334px
believe it or not But I am literally just as handsome as the guy on the right, I'm a solid 6 and he's like a 7 at most, why can't I get girls? Is it really all about personality? Am I delusional to think I'm good looking? Cuz this guy always posts his matches on here and I'm seriously not that far behind him in terms of looks, it's not making sense to me
>>
>>35957689
If you are on this board I imagine that you think all women are objects and probably have no filter IRL. So every conservation you have with a women probably doesn't end well.
>>
>>35957689
You have a shitty personality
>>
>>35957689
imo, you look better. he looks like a neanderthal, but, unfortunately is what most women want these days.
>>
>>35957689
You look fine physically but your expression and haircut makes you look like a pussy. You're making that sheepish Pixar face. You have just enough stubble to look like you don't take care of yourself but not enough to look masculine/rough around the edges. Your haircut looks stupid.

The guy in your comparison pic has a very masculine expression and also a very masculine haircut.

Imitate him if you want to pull girls like him.
>>
>>35957689
I have one word for you.

Shave.
>>
You look like a goober and he looks like he would whoop your pansy ass
>>
>>35957897
>The guy in your comparison pic has a very masculine expression and also a very masculine haircut.
it's not a masculine haircut, it's only what's trending about now. It's pretty gay desu, but the reasons why women like it is because it's trendy and women do not have personal tastes or opinions. They only care about men that are socially acceptable.
>>
you look gay
you look like you're sitting on a dick
you need to stop being gay
get tested for a bacterial infection in your brain that's turning you gay and the stop drinking soymilk because the xenoestrogens are making you feminine
>>
...wait you might just be a manlet in which case kys
>>
you're a strong 5 that thinks he's an 8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.