[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: awalt.png (340KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
awalt.png
340KB, 480x459px
Women hate thread, get in here robots, let's us rejoice.

>Hinata is in lobe with Naruto since episode 1
>she even sacrifice her life to save naruto on the pain arc
>naruto the last happens
>she betrays naruto villain of the week

this shit right here, not even anime can escape from the fact that women are worthless traitor whores
>>
>>35957527
Stfu. Explain burrito then u fuking fag.
She obviously luvs him.
Explain y naruto the pig completely ignores her for sakura even after she almost losses her life in the pain arc
>>
File: awalt.png (382KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
awalt.png
382KB, 480x459px
>>35957599
>she obiously luvs him
did you see the picture?
let me post it again for you buddy
>>
>>35957527
wait is she not in love with him anymore?
I never really watched naruto but the relationship between them was always cute
>>
>>35957628
she betrays konoha (and thus naruto) and fucks the villain, she literally has sex with him.

guess what happens at the end?
>omg naruto, thanks for saving me, I only did it because I wanted to rescue my sister... that's why I gave my virginity to him and now I'm carrying his child!
>...what?
>let's get married naruto kun! (can't have this baby out of wedlock) ^-^
>>
>>35957679
jeez what a shame
>>
>>35957527
>Being so far gone that you base your views on women on anime
>>
>>35957826
Oh boy, if anything this is based on real women behavior.
>>
>>35957679
Wait what? I've never watched naruto besides like when it was on CN like 10 years ago. This bitch got pregnant and is keeping the kid too?
>>
>>35957919
Why yes, this happens on "naruto the last" movie and it is canon
>>
>>35957679
wait what ? I havent watched the movie but this can't be real
>>
>>35957826
Art imitates life. Then life tries to imitate the bad parts of art.
>>
>>35957961
>art
>>35957913
You really are far gone from reality
>>
>>35957952
It is my friend
>>
>>35957976
>You really are far gone from reality

Care to elaborate why you say this?
Something tells me that you are just being a contrarian for the sake of shitpost
>>
>>35957986
Does she actually fuck the guy ?
>>
>>35958009
it is heavely implied on the scenes after the kidnap of hinata.

When naruto "saves" her she's already on a wedding dress with the villain, on tjat moment you realize she just had sex with him
>>
>>35958044
Or she was just acting like she was gonna be wed to him. Wouldnt the sex come after the wedding ?
>>
>>35957527
Are you implying FUCKING BORUTO is NOT Naruto's child ?
>>
>>35958167
I was trying to say that when naruto and company arrives she's already married and had her honey moon.
>>
>>35958196
It's confirmed that Boruto isn't Narutos child. The other guy is Narutos cousin though, on Minatos side, and that's why he still comes out blonde.
>>
>>35958211
>honeymoon
>moon
kek
All faggotry aside, I am so fucking mad right now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35958236
Source it or shut the fuck up
>>
>>35957527
You dont understand, Hinata chose to left Naruto and went with Toneri because..

>Hinata and the others doesn't know where Toneri's castle in which Hanabi is in.

>She did that to save her sister.
>And to learn what other future plans Toneri intends to do
>>
>>35958432
she still gonna touch his dick tho
>>
>>35958432
This

Also, before Hinata agrees to marry Toneri, he had captured Hanabi and later takes Hanabi's eyes so that he can awaken the Tenseigan and destroy the Earth. He takes Hinata to his fortress and she explores the place and tries to find a way to stop him from destroying the planet, which was probably her main reason for agreeing.

As for why Naruto is so depressed after Hinata agrees to marry Toneri, it's probably both - Hinata and Naruto are on this mission to rescue the kidnapped Hanabi, during which Naruto realises that he's in love with Hinata. Naruto confesses, but immediately after he does so, Toneri appears and Hinata agrees to marry him without saying a word or responding in any way to Naruto's confession. Ouch.

... Yeah, he's pretty clueless about love and it took him that long to figure it out.
>>
>>35958559
>Naruto confesses, but immediately after he does so, Toneri appears and Hinata agrees to marry him without saying a word or responding in any way to Naruto's confession

There are people who defend this
>>
>>35958236
You're just spewing shit. Honestly where did you get this idea from.
>>
>>35958596
Even if boruto is naruto's son, things dont change at all.

Hinata still agreed to marry toneri in front on naruto.
Hinata did this just after naruto confesses.
Naruto married a woman that does not respect him, does not love him, gave her virginity to a villain just because he kidnapped her sister and of course, hinata is used goods.
>>
>>35958655
Can you refer me to the scene where Hinata gets railed? Or at least something that implies it?
>>
>>35957527
>oh no, toneri kidnapped my sister!
>if I offer him sex everything will be fixed!

Kek, fucking cunt
>>
>>35958933
I now, right?

women are horrible
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.