[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lil Larry and Shoes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: a picture of crack cocaine.jpg (13KB, 238x179px) Image search: [Google]
a picture of crack cocaine.jpg
13KB, 238x179px
once upon a time, i was in east st. louis selling opaque yellow wax as though it were crack cocaine with a friend of mine named Lil Larry.two of his associates, one a tall young man who's mother must have had some drug use during pregnancy, and another who had the eyes of a snake, were asking me one night while we stayed at a drug dealing cousin of Lil Larry's house, how i would act if i were robbing a person at gunpoint, I just yelled "give me all your money" in an aggressive way, they laughed and mocked me, and Lil Larry defended me, he always did, for some reason. "And they'd give it to you, too." he said. That night, they robbed his cousin of about 40 capsules of heroin and several ecstasy pills, and the next day, snake eyes offered me as many as i liked, since they seemed to have little strength and little value for sale. I took one, snorted it, and notified Lil Larry that his family was robbed by these wastrels. We quickly left and found ourselves about 20 minutes from my home in Sparta Illinois. There, he stayed the night at a drunk woman's house with a horrendous looking woman he intended to sleep with. The drunk woman, who was about 40, suggested we go to bed together. I agreed, and she offered to have sex with me. The next day, the daughter of the drunk woman complained of a foul stench left on the couch by Lil Larry and his whore, so we yet again bounced, this time he stayed with his grandmother, while i slept in the car. that next morning, a few young women propositioned the use of my car in exchange for sex, which i obliged, for about 30 minutes i had sex with an obese girl on her mother's bed, knocking over several pictures. that night, i felt fairly unhappy and went home to take a long shower and didn't see Lil Larry again until a month later, when we decided to go up to Rockford Illinois.
>>
We went to Rockford Illinois after we met up at a local park, he seemed somewhat hurt that I had left suddenly, but he understood how one must make moves. I learned much about city life in Rockford, gas stations run by pakistani people had a code of ethics where one could buy essentially whatever one wanted, and were even happy to trade food stamps for cash, at a fee, naturally. Once, we were in a small apartment, where there were several black men sitting on couches, we were all silent. All of us. One of them, a memorable man, had what appeared to be pompoms in his hair, two large tufts of round hair. I had seen him ranting and raving an hour before, fighting over something I could not quite discern out on the street below. A white woman came to the apartment, she sat on an ottoman, one of the men asked her what she wanted in a very stern whisper, and she replied uneasily "Dick". She looked at each one of us in our faces, each of us avoided her eyes. She got the message and left abruptly. It was a depressing moment. Later that night, Lil Larry surprised me with a gift of a prostitute. He had paid for her with cocaine. I was in the back room with her for some time, i pulled down my pants, not really all that in the mood for the act, and she sucked my cock for about a minute. I told her she should just stop and smoke some of her crack with me. She smiled and asked me why didn't i say that to begin with, and asked me if i could get more. I told her no, but she gave me a hit of it anyway. Later Lil Larry had sex with her for half an hour. That night we bought some alcohol and I threw up a few times. The next day we tried to donate plasma for money, we both were refused for having drugs in our systems.
>>
File: crack smoking.jpg (49KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
crack smoking.jpg
49KB, 770x433px
i didn't particularly enjoy crack, but it was close and plentiful. it's odd, i never had a problem with it in terms of addiction.
>>
>>35957494
seems totally legit
>>
>>35957880
do you think it's not? i guess i don't have any proof. i have a lot more adventures though. nothing particularly triumphant or satisfying, all just a series of mistakes.
>>
File: he looked like this.jpg (21KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
he looked like this.jpg
21KB, 480x494px
his hair looked like this.
>>
crack sucks in terms of the insomnia mix it with the h and its great
>>
>>35957751
What is it like living a life like this?
Is simple/suburban living just not u our thing?
Also more please.
>>
>>35957928

fuck that op... this has been the best read for me all night... keep posting
>>
>>35957928
Post more of your absolutely depressing life.
>>
oh it's not so depressing anymore, that was 4 years ago.

once, i was with a girl, she was pregnant with some guy's baby, and we found our way to another guy's apartment. we did about 10 grams of meth, and it was pretty clear whatever baby she was going to have was going to be ruined by her acts that night. anyhow, she knew i loved her, why i loved her, i don't know, but regardless, she went into the other guy's room, after i began to write, predicting the event soon to transpire between them. they fucked for a few hours in the other room, and I left the next day. Later on we went to a festival and she bought me shrooms, and I refused to "protect" her from a drunken guy who was constantly hitting on her. She was legitimately upset with me for no longer falling under the cuckold's allure of suffering. Even further on, she came to my home, another of her boyfriends with her driving, and picked me up to share marijuana and lsd with me, and guess where we ended up? at the guy's house, where they fucked in the other room. I began to realize that she was obsessed with my obsession with her, and couldn't help herself to cuck me in some sort of fascination. Her name was Charli. I touched her boobs once when i was 15 when i first moved to this area. She thought she was my first sexual experience, but I had had a foursome when i was 10 with a girl babysitting me and her 2 sisters.

Here's that story I wrote when I was on meth:

http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?82150-The-Laundromat
>>
>>35959244
I was young and I had a car and I wanted oblivion, basically. I didn't really care about much.
I went another time to St Louis, this time I had scabies I got from a girl, actually Charli's highschool friend that I tried to fuck (i didn't, also, one of our mutual friends did while i tried to, and told me about her only liking anal when we were in county jail together, his name was Timmy, he went to prison for diddling a little girl.) Anyway, I was with a black guy that had paid to get my car out of a Tower's lot (i left it too long at a parking lot nearby a college, i was crashing at a druggy's house, driving him back and forth to get increasingly larger amounts of marijuana from the city) The guy paid to get my car out for a week of using the car. Eventually he came and picked me up and he offered to take me to St. Louis. there were a lot of happenings there, but one more memorable one was when I stayed in an empty project house overnight, itching bugs all over my body, all I had was a candle and a bible and an old mattress on the floor, It was the middle of winter, and I opened the bible, and the first page I opened it to spoke of the cleansing of lice or something quite similar. I used the candle for warmth and read by it for the night. My car wasn't working properly, but I could manage to drive it if i didn't stop anywhere. I made it home, or close to it, where a friend of mine fixed it and I adventured on again.
>>
my nickname is Shoes, by the way. they call me that because I wear birkenstocks year round. It's not a very good nickname, but it's mine, I guess.
>>
Nigger have you ever heard of green text?
>>
>>35960668
i'm sorry, i guess this is another mistake.
>>
Meth + pretension + retardation = you. Please kill yourself in a more expeditious manner. Drugs are clearly taking you too long.
>>
Lil Larry and I were hanging out once, we were driving around the county selling weed vaguely, another associate of mine had been texting him angrily, trying to get some cds out of my car that he had left there. apparently Lil Larry told him that he had a gun and would shoot him if he fucked with me. Anyway, the acquaintance offered to buy an ounce of weed, turns out he had told the cops I had drugs and a gun in my car and where I was going. On our way there, we were chased by a cop, Lil Larry said one of the most memorable things I've ever heard in my life, "I aint goin." and he began to speed up. We were driving a buick century. It went pretty fast, it was owned by some old lady and had some 25k miles on it, so it was essentially a beastly old bastard. so, we escaped the first cop, only to be followed by a few more, he got away from them, only to turn onto a sideroad that had a truck in the way, sending us into the ditch. Lil Larry ran off someplace, leaving me and two other guys I don't recall that well in the ditched car. We got out and started walking up the road, a cop picked us up and informed me why they had been chasing me, and asked who had been driving. I told him Lil Larry, since I didn't know his real name. The cops tried to write me a ticket for obstruction of justice, and then they dropped me off at home when they realized i had no drugs and no gun. Anyway, about 4 months later I went to court, and told the judge exactly what happened, and wondered how it could be proven that i knew the guy's name, and he let me off with nothing. He laughed at the story, actually. He seemed pretty entertained by the harrowing experience.
>>
>>35960810
I don't do drugs anymore. I don't see how i'm pretentious. How is being cucked and doing meth and selling crack pretentious?
>>
later holmeses.
>>
I absolutely love your stories, OP. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>35960356
Instantly bought it when you mentioned meth you dirty fucking profligate.
>>
File: 1488509161026.jpg (66KB, 642x651px) Image search: [Google]
1488509161026.jpg
66KB, 642x651px
>>35960810
Lol, what a fag.
gayest shit I read all day.
>>
>>35962698
you bought it?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.