[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is golf a Chad sport or an autist sport?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9457.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9457.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Is golf a Chad sport or an autist sport?
>>
bit of both

gjhgjhg
>>
It's a man sport because roasties are not allowed on golf courses.
>>
>>35956938
What do you call a woman on a golf course?

The 13th hole.
>>
>>35956909
Easily a Chad sport. All rich Chads golf.
>>
When I played, I played with lots of Chads, and surprise, they were better than me, with ZERO GOD-DAMNED EFFORT.
>>
>>35957092
But golf is slow paced and requires patience, something most chads don't like
>>
>>35956938
what? im from Florida and i see women golfing pretty often.
>>
>>35957132
this is so off the mark its not funny
>>
>>35956909
>rich people golf
>Donald Trump, the arch-Chad, golfs
>(((lots))) of powerful political and economic figures golf
>golfing requires socialization (I have never seen a solo golfer) as well as skill at something other than vidya and shitposting
Gee I wonder, it's so hard to tell.
>>
I was literally just talking about golfing today

I'm so excited to go out. Also fb com/LADbible/videos/2988275791219591/ wait for the golf scene and die of cuteness
>>
>>35957319
lmao arch-chad

this is true though ahhhh <3333 :)
>>
>>35956909
Also no offense but who the fuck wears jeans to golf? Jeans are forbidden. I get that he hit it off the fairway but this is the boonies..
>>
Also you know this kid is a dumbass because he has his driver out. Wtf is up with his elbow. What is this form. Why is he using a driver out there.
>>
>>35956909
Its weaponized autism.
>>
>>35957686
It's a hybrid, not a driver. Besides, I was practicing on the DRIVING range where use of drivers, irons, and hybrids are acceptable.

>>35957594
Only expensive/fancy golf courses have strict rules regarding clothing. The rules are the most autistic part of golf.
>>
>>35957806
yeah now that i see the balls strewn everywhere in front i see it's a driving range, but the fuck are you doing all the way up there? you miss and roll the ball off the green lmao? also yeah i get that its a hybrid, but you need an iron thats not that shape to get it out of that lil denty patch ur balls in. also i don teven think thats a ball thats like egg yolk lmao

anyway good on you for golfing keepi t up ;p
>>
Trick question. Not a fucking sport.
>>
>>35956989

Cool joke, but golf courses have 18 holes usually. So she would be the 19th hole
>>
>tfw i have golf clubs but im to socially anxious about going on the bus with my clubs and going to the golf course for the first time not knowing what to do
>>
>>35956909
autist sport
chad hobby
>>
Retired chads with beer bellies golf
>>
>>35958205
go to the driving range, order a bucket of balls, hit. all in your own zone dont stress. its easy
>>
>>35958154
or if driving range is too much or u dont wann acarry all your clubs, either:

1) carry few that you need or wanna practice with ~3-4

or

2) just bring a putter and put greens.
>>
>>35957319
>I have never seen a solo golfer
they're few and far between at the fancy rich-people courses. Oftentimes those will group people up, even when not strictly necessary to keep play moving.

but if you go to ordinary local courses you'll see solo golfers. quite a few, actually.

>>35957594
Same deal. Cheap municipal courses don't have any fucks to give. Got a bag of clubs? Paid your greens fees? Off you go, enjoy your round, wear jeans and sneakers if you want.
>>
>>35957127

this. chads naturally hit straighter +50 yards than me when i practiced much longer sigh
>>
>>35958723
yeah i don't care about dress code in general, but there's a purpose to it - it's not to be snobby but i've worn jeans before and jeans are terrible to play in. you can't bend at all and it's hard to twist/bend to pick up because denim doesn't work that way. you're working against yourself by wearing stiff, unbreathable pants.
>>
>>35958944
I see some guys in dress pants but it's really hot to be wearing those. Are golf dress shorts a thing?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.