[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate trannies so much >have a female friend for a year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9347.jpg (55KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9347.jpg
55KB, 588x575px
I hate trannies so much

>have a female friend for a year
>we get along well and she understands me, no one is as good to me as she is
>see some bullshit about transgender acceptance on snapchat's news
>screenshot it and post it on my story saying trannies are disgusting
>she doesn't usually see my stories so I don't worry about it
>she does
>ohfuck.png
>she gets mad at me and calls me transphobic
>try and reconcile just to stay with her
>she tells me never to talk to her again
>all because of some mentally ill degenerates
>>
>>35956648
SAVED UR PEPE THO ANON
>>
>>35956648

Good riddance, you don't want to be with someone who glorifies mental illnesses anyway.
>>
>she ditches you over your opinion on trannies

OK, dude, seriously, she never gave much of a shit about you.

I know couples who have much bigger disagreements than that.
>>
>>35956648
she's a stupid cunt not worth talking to anon, at least you only wasted a year.
>>
File: 1489934854855.png (119KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
1489934854855.png
119KB, 635x493px
>>35956648
Holy fucking shit why do 50 fucking percent of the threads on this board have to be about trannies? Do you pieces of shit not have anything else going on in your lives?
>>
>>35956648
Keep your hatred of different groups to yourself you fucking goof ass nigga, no matter how justified or unjustified at all. Women don't think hatred is sexy.
>>
>>35956648
Talk to her in a few days and apologize
>>
>>35956648
rule number one, you must stay anonymous when posting unpopular opinions and or facts.
>>
I know that feel.

I'm sick of having to bite my tongue about all the degenerate shit in this society.
>>
>>35956854
>goof ass nigga,
kill yourself you little queer
>>
File: trump reddit.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
trump reddit.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>35956648
>complaining about degeneracy on 4chan
nothing reveals a redditor normie newfag quite like that word, "degenerate".
>>
>>35956854
>Women don't think hatred is sexy

Isn't that the truth. They fucking hate when males make overt in-group out-group value judgments. All women care about is that you can prove you're high status by being socioeconomically successful as an individual and rising above others regardless of their background or affiliation.

I think women see things like racism as a form of weakness because it's based on social commentary and shifting the focus off of yourself. It doesn't matter how objectively true your criticisms are, they view it as a huge red flag that you're not an alpha male who doesn't have to worry about potential competitors or what kind of environment his children will grow up in, since obviously an alpha can provide the best possible class segregated environment anyway.
>>
>>35956966
Fuck off newfag. 4chan has always accepted the hatred of faggotry
>>
>Using Snapchat.
Fuck off, you normie cunt.
>>
>>35956648
Fuck that disgusting bitch, she probably would call you homophobic for refusing to deep throat a dick
>>
>>35957033
kek

oh fuck oregano I forgot what board I was on
>>
I know this fucking feel
they really are the heartless ones to cast someone aside for a differing viewpoint.
for me, it was the muzzies.
>>
File: sadness.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>make tranny friends on the internet
>their lives are shit
>eventually they becomes homeless or disappear
>probably killed

This has happened way too many times. At least the world becomes a little bit of a better place.
>>
>>35957145
I don't know what you meant by that but I wrote that comment and I'm gay, not some lonely fat virgin bitter about women. I've just come to lose respect for my female friends who doubled down on liberalism and absolutely failed at all opportunities to start judging muslims or blacks over the last few years.
>>
>>35957191
>>probably killed
we can only hope
>>
Apparently I have the wrong opinion about
>trannies
>faggots
>niggers
>wetbacks
>muslims
>kikes
>sluts

It's fucking bullshit.

10 fucking years ago having a reasonable aversion to weird and stupid shit was normal.

Now we have to not only accept the destruction of out society, but we're expected to applaud it.
>>
>>35957257
I was about to make a snarky comment but realised I only half-read your post, sorry, never mind
I agree with you
>>
I don't understand why girls are so supportive of trannies. I guess women tend to have whatever the popular view on things is, but really:

>can't have a period
>can't get pregnant
>will probably never take care of a child
>don't know what it's like to grow up female
>expect to be treated the same as you

The same girls probably think cultural appropriation is the worst thing ever. But they've been baited into thinking a male appropriating their dress, mannerisms, and identity is somehow acceptable.
>>
>>35957367
Hey man, let's not go full /pol/ with the othe other races included there.

How would you like it if you weren't white and people lumped you in with degenerates who have a choice to be what they are?
>>
>>35956648
Get fucked you transphobic bitch. I'm glad this happened to you. If only you were just a little more accepting at least enough to keep your dumbass mouth shut life could've worked out for you.
>>
>>35956648
Your own fault m8 roasties are all for the "muh mental illness" acceptance dumbass
>>
>>35957474
It's because effeminate boys and trannies are childish (mentally and behaviourally). Women have natural instincts to protect childish things. Same reason they love puppies. It's not in and of itself a bad thing unless the media is exploiting it and making them care about things outside their immediate family / community / town.
>>
>>35957507
I don't see them in the same way, people who have made a choice to be degenerate are infinitely more disgusting.

I just don't buy the whole "MUH OPPRESSION" bullshit, and am tired of being told white people suck.

I don't have a problem with individual blacks.
I have a problem with people who don't like it when I point out they are massively over represented in crime without following it up by blaming white people for that.
>>
>>35957191
Why do you make friends with them if you think their death makes the world a better place?
>>
>>35957191
So you befriend them but think the world is better without them?
>>
>>35957672
>>35957712
This is the internet, I don't give a fuck as long as we get along. Which is usually talking about stuff and playing steam games.
>>
>>35956854
back to >>>/lgbt/ stupid nigger
>>
Have you tried not being a huge asshole about it, and considering a different point of view?
>>
Nothing more normie than getting butt blasted over "degenerates"
>>
>>35956648
>friend for a year
>"i cant be your friend because you have different opinions"

And youre upset for losing that kind of person? Fuck off normie
>>
3 years ago brother comes out as trans. Haven't talked to him since. Nothing of value was lost.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.