[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has a really shitty relationship with their parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: dad.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
Who else here has a really shitty relationship with their parents?
>>
Me. My dad hates me ever since I called him a piece of shit.
>>
Bump34.4
>>
I haven't spoken to my dad in years. My worst memory is me offering to beat him off so he would stop abusing my sister, he just gave me a disgusted look and went out.
>>
I might have to move in with my mom and sisters this summer. And it's such an undesirable thought and option that I'm literally considering to become homeless or killing myself.
>>
They have given up on me and to keep myself from getting feely it's pretty likely I won't talk to them again before they die. 22yo Anon lived alone since 19 so many people have regular lives I wonder why my parents failed on so many levels. I don't blame them I just can't tolerate it anymore
>>
>>35955949
What the hell did they do to you
>>
File: 1491048963321.gif (824KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1491048963321.gif
824KB, 785x757px
>>35955498
>I haven't spoken to my dad in years. My worst memory is me offering to beat him off so he would stop abusing my sister, he just gave me a disgusted look and went out.

Why haven't you fucking killed yourself ?
>>
mom got a dog that was abused by someone who looked like me so naturally the thing hates me. my dad is okay but he remarried a drunk
>>
My dad is okay but my mother is an emotionally immature narcissist who I had an unhealthy dependency on growing up
>>
>>35955977
why haven't you killered your freakin not dead dad yet?
>>
File: thumbs-up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>35955964
It's just always a hostile and unbearable environment with them. Often being yelled out or attacked in front of other family members, friends, or neighbours. Sometimes for hours on end.

They'll also pull off crap like going through my trash when I throw something away, pull it out, and make accusations of why I had the item to begin with. Another example was one Christmas, they berated and shouted at me in front of everyone for drinking multiple glasses of champagne or hard liquor (which I often do to put up with them). Little sister also had the habit screaming at me for being jobless, despite me having a state recognized mental disability preventing employment. She'll also yell out name callings like "asshat" or "piece of shit" whenever she passes by my door (this used to be a near-daily occurrence). When my brother committed suicide, I wanted to go through his computers and archive his files and most cherished projects, to keep them safe somewhere, for which they accused me of just trying to get his computers all to myself, and making up excuses to justify it. For this, they called me "one of the ungratefully selfish people" they've ever known. And, once again, it was in front of other people, this time a newly married coupled who moved in next door (in the end they got some guy to why my brother's computers and sell the parts).

And much, much more that I'm having trouble typing due to hangover. I've never known any other life with them.
>>
I hate my mom.

When I was in her custody (parents divorced after mom falsely accused dad of raping brother and me) she would tell me about how she couldn't wait until I was gone and she would say I had gotten dumber and dumber as time went on. When I finally got to move in with my dad she all of a sudden wanted to be a mom again.

There's a lot more to the story but i don't wanna add to it unless people are interested.
>>
File: 7e6.jpg (21KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
7e6.jpg
21KB, 408x352px
>>35955498
havent talked to my mom since she moved 2 states away with her new boyfriend about 3 years ago, i now have two sisters i have never met

haven't talked to my dad in over a year, last words i said to him were "fuck you, im leaving." after he accused me of stealing and pawning his girlfriends fishing pole and stealing her change jar i never knew she had
>>
>>35955498
They divorced when I was 12 and my father took to my mother's pleas to come back "to try again". He came back and all he did was abuse her and insult her (she cheated on him because whatever, she's crazy and my dad is kinda autistic and he doesn't give her the attention she wants or something, so she went and fucked some other dude).

So my dad was living in this mansion which was bought with my mother's money alone... And insulting her, behaving like a douchebag to even me. I walk up to him and I ask him why the fuck he's in this house. He tells me he can't stand my mom and never could and that he wanted to divorce her long ago and that he sticked around for me.

I was perplexed, did he think my growing up amongst two wholy incompetent grown ups who don't even remotely get along was a better option than just divorcing and being a better dad by not being consistently in a shitty mood?

Either way, I told him I didn't need him and he left. My mother chastised me for many years. They're both fucking immature idiots and I'm the one literally educating them on how to behave like civilized and responsible parents. I understand things were different back then but if you fuck up your 12 year olds life because she needed help at the time and all you cared about was your petty arguing then the least you can do is provide for her so that she can have a chance at a good life. Instead of walking around telling me that I'll never amount to anything even though I've been misdiagnosed and I've spent 7 years on Anti Psychotics at a severely sedative level when all I ever had was Asperger's. There was no such thing back when, a girl with asperger's.

That being said. my relationship with them is disgusting, my mother has NPD as a result of seriously traumatic bullying as a younger female and I'm the one who gets the blessing of being her psychotherapist. Like I don't have enough shit to worry about...

And my dad says I'm somehow hallucinating that I'm autistic (?)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.