[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What aspirations do you have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: boat.jpg (7KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
7KB, 293x172px
I want a boat. It's my one desire.
To be more specific, I want the boat pictured. An Arvor 215AS.

The boat isn't anything special, it's just nice. It reminds me of myself, actually. It's not really that pretty, it has a few good aesthetic qualities though. Just your kinda slightly below average vessel.

I want one because I can just sail away. If anything goes wrong, I can just put all of my valued belongings on a boat, and sail to all of the islands near me. No problems can follow me at sea.
It would also give me something to do, other than jerking off and playing vidya. It'd likely make me more attractive as well, seeing as I would become fitter and have something not completely pathetic as a hobby.
What do you aspire to get, anon?
>>
File: 1441999763641.gif (1MB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
1441999763641.gif
1MB, 615x346px
Why not a comfy sailboat? If you're going to spend so much time and money why not spend it on something that actually takes skill to handle?
>>
>>35955507
Because they all seem to be much more expensive.

But, anon, you've swayed my thoughts slightly, and I'll do research on sailboats. I might get one instead of the Arvor.

Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 20161120_ROD0227__1_.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_ROD0227__1_.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>35955564
Check sailboatlistings for a general idea of prices

Some of them are quite nice for under 5k.

Im not too experienced or knowledgeable on this but Ive also heard about many people who got sailboats for free just by hanging out around local harbors.
>>
i want a spaceship anon
>>
>What aspirations do you have?
None.
>>
>>35955657
i will, thank you anon. i appreciate it.
>>
File: 1485971779857.jpg (7KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485971779857.jpg
7KB, 208x242px
>>35955677
Are you okay, anon? you can talk to me about it.
>>
>>35955382
I want to live to see 35 no matter how bad it gets, then I might reconsider.
>>
>>35955717
I'm okay. My life is rid of meaning and purpose, but at least it's comfy. I suppose I'm just passing the time until I die.
>>
>>35955382
My own place. I'm almost 23 and the longest I've been away from my parents' house is 4 days in 8th grade.
>>
OP

When I'm older I want to save up and buy a nice piece of land in the middle of nowhere, build my house and just go hermit.

Kind of boring I suppose.
>>
File: 1485871169699.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1485871169699.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
>>35955747
Well, that's not all bad. I hope all of your endeavours go well.
>>
File: Aquila.jpg (357KB, 3543x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Aquila.jpg
357KB, 3543x1343px
>>35955769
Not boring, that sounds good. I hope you manage to do it, anon.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>35955749
>My own place.
Me too, anon. Boat comes first, though.
>>
>>35955382
is it possible to sail across the atlantic on a tiny boat like this?
>>
>>35955934
With enough supplies, I don't see why not.
Fuel, food, water. Enough barrels to fill with piss and shit, as well as Euro/Pounds on board, so you can pay for berthing fees.

You'd also have to prepare for storms and such, as well as have tools to repair stuff.

In short: Risky, but with the right stuff and luck, yeah.
>>
>>35955934
Of course. People have done the journey on rafts and those inflatable crocodile floaters
>>
>>35955382
I no loonger have any aspirations. I only want to finally diie. Who knows how long that's gooing to take?
>>
File: 216.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
wan to go to thailand for a few months.

paddle board and train. maybe look for a wife.
>>
>>35956042
Please get help, you're actually worth something anon. Even a dirty, abandoned penny has value.
>>
I want to travel around the world by rail (excluding oceans obviously) I would first fly to Tokyo, spend a bit of time enjoying the trains there, go to the western coast and get a ferry to either Tianjin or Vladivostok. then, I would take the Trans Siberian railway to Moscow, a Sapsan to St Petersburg, and various trains across Europe to London. finally, I'd fly to NYC, and take the Lake Shore Limited to Chicago, the Empire Builder to Seattle, then the Coast Starlight back home
>>
I want to get my legs corrected and my Bulged disc to heal so I can get back to working out.
>>
>>35956113
Everything has value. But sometimes the value is so low you might as well throw it away.
>>
>>35956113
ahahaHAHHAHAHA. NO! I learned from having to stand with awful foot pain for 5 days straight 12 hour shifts that I AM NOT WORTH ANYTHING. Nobody is worth anything. Just the way things are. WHO CARES. I don't get to kill myself so I'm just waiting for peace. Pray for me LOL
>>
I want a cheap mobile home on a tiny plot of land where I can live alone and not share walls with neighbors.

A run down shitbox car with nothing going for it but 4 wheels and an engine.

A job that's not too hard, pays the bills and doesn't make me work more than 40 hours a week.

Give me all that and some beers to drink myself to sleep at night and I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

Modest aspirations but still out of my reach, there's nothing but temp work for highschool grads these days.
>>
>>35956127
That sounds good anon,
Although I hear trains in russia are hellish.
>>
>>35956197
I'm fine with that, I'm used to low budget traveling. I'm much more worried about what Trump's infrastructure plan will do to the American parts of my journey
>>
>>35956167
Who let the indian factory worker in here?
Better question maybe, how does he internet?
>>
>>35956354
AMERICA BITCH
But seriously none of us have any inherent value. It's only the value that others put on us that have any merit. And I have nothing I want in this world. All I want is to avoid pain and the sooner death comes, the better.
>>
>>35956281
A couple that used to be my neighbours took the transsiberian express. The guy thought it was pretty cool but the lady thought it was rather boring. More I don't know as I just heard this from my mother, I don't talk to people a lot.
>>
>>35955382
An APC or even just an RV I like driving wherever to take my mind off my problems drown it out with the radio and feel like im doing more then just sitting on my ass if I had an RV I could drove away from ot all and not have to keep coming back again and again
>>
>>35956384
I'm sorry for you anon although I kind off feel the same right now.

>>35955382
My only asperations aren't even remotely possible. I want to be either god-like, or a ghost.
My first dream is having a lot off power, so the world and everyone in it will bow to me and be my playthings. They will be mine to expirement with and control and I will lead humanity to a golden age because I will unify us to explore space and stop the petty squables among us. I'll also enjoy murdering everyone who doesn't agree. I even have made a flag for the united world. It's blue at the bottom, red at the top and in the center it has a circular stylised image of the earth.
The other dream was to become a ghost and wander around eternally, observing the world without the need of sustenance. I could move around at free will so I could see everything and it would be like whatching a movie or being on investagation forever.
>>
>>35956393
I want to do the transiberian, but over a period of a month, and then spend some time in Hokkaido. I'd really like to live in Kyoto, or at least split time between there and somewhere in the American West, though I dunno where exactly. Maybe somewhere way way off the beaten track like Frenchglen OR.

The problem with these aspirations is that where I want to be is very different from what I want to do, and I really can't imagine the latter right now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.