[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you actually been laughed at for being a manlet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Have any of you actually been laughed at for being a manlet?
>>
>>35955025
Nah, the meme really only applies to dicklets
(Aka dicks under 8 inches)
Since they're literally less of a man than someone bigger
>>
>>35955025
I've publicly made fun out of a lot of manlets myself.
>>
>>35955061
Sure ya did. I'm 6'2 and even I wouldn't do that. Total dick move.
>>
>>35955100
I'm exactly 6'2 as well, I did so plenty in college days, mostly accidently and then shortly after they'd give me those sad doe eyes I'd realised that I had hurt them really badly. Eventually one manlet turned prison gay for me, I became really resentful of him and started tormenting him for fun, making fun of his height was always worked.
>>
Women have laughed at me as I passed them on the street. My stature probably had something to do with it.
>>
>>35955160
You realise how stupid you sound right?
>>
Why would guys care about how tall they are? It's not like it's something you can choose, so why worry about it? I would think there are plenty of controllable things men would be much more preoccupied with.
>>
>>35955160
Kek.
I do the same with dicklets, deep down they know they aren't real men.
If your Penis isn't at least eight inches you aren't a real man It's just science
>>
>>35955410
Because, a lot like dick size, women have these retarded fake requirements
>My man has to be taller than 6'5", have an 8+ inch dick, have a good job, a car, own two houses
>>
>>35955369
>someone on the internet is being a meanie!!! >:*(((
>better teach him a lesson by calling him names! That'll teach him!

whatever bud.
>>
>>35955100
>>35955160
why are there so many 6'2 guys? Never 6'3 or 6'1
>>
>>35955454
There are plenty of women who don't give a shit and just seek someone to love and be happy with. Being short or having a small dick doesn't necessarily translate to 'never getting a girlfriend'.
>>
>>35955488
Nah bro you sound kind of insecure. You should fix that XD
>>35955538
To be fair I'm a little over 6'2, like nearly 6'2.5"
>>
File: 1487145164166.jpg (42KB, 1151x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487145164166.jpg
42KB, 1151x540px
>>35955025
Once, I was walking to the store for some coffee and some middle schoolers looked in my direction and started laughing, I only heard a "he's so short!" because of my autism super hearing.
>>
>>35955779
>using emojis on 4chan

listen mate, if you're under 18 years old then there's still hope for you. You might be 6 foot one day.

Alright mate? Chin up
>>
>>35955920
Kek I knew that would work, you mad bruh?
>>
>>35955581
but what if you have a small dick AND you're short?
>>
>>35955025
>In this normie society we live, have you being laughed at for being superior?

Actually no, I am a school shooter with wide shoulders.
>>
No. I look as I'm about to stab someone so people just veer away from me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.