[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Responsibilities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kobe_bryant_cash_chucker.png (216KB, 650x485px) Image search: [Google]
kobe_bryant_cash_chucker.png
216KB, 650x485px
How's it going r9k?

I am aware this is going to sound like a rich kid showing off, but anonymity allows me to talk about this freely, and this is the only place where I get that kind of freedom.

I'm a few years away from inheriting a lot of shit. Not Warren Buffet level but enough to place my parents amongst the top 3% of my country's income group.

Most of it isn't money, but businesses and real state. In total the entire group employs a bit over 200 people. This isn't some old money kind of thing, it has been achieved over the past 40 years.

The problem is I don't think I'm capable of running it. When I look at myself I don't see me being capable of dealing with the shit that comes along with it. Even though I have been educated towards that goal and most of my family already expects me to take charge when something happens, I fear I'm gonna mess up the result of a lot of effort, along with the income of many people.

So, yeah. Any robots happen to be wealthy? How does it affect you? Are you a source of regret for your families? how do you deal with your responsibilities?
>>
>>35954560
But first let me ask you that question:
Are you a virgin ?
Thanks for answering
>>
Heh, hope you don't have any siblings, kid. I could have inherited my family business and lived easy but because not being a normie is the greatest sin on earth my faggot parents gave it to my bitch sister who tormented me my whole life.
>>
>>35954629
Indeed, my dear friend.

Original, I swear.
>>
>>35954644
I do, but it's not a particular source of worry. We get along quite well.

What happened in your case?
>>
>>35954687
I worked my ass off my whole life hoping to take over my dad's construction business, but my dad always hated me for not being sociable enough. Still, I did what I could working for him, drywall, cleaning, etc. Trying to prove I could do it.

Meanwhile, my normie sister who was more into partying and being a whore, went to college with a meme degree in business and gave my dad financial advice like some professional. All the while talking shit about how I never accomplished anything and reminding me about being a dropout.

So, whatever I think, I'll just work hard and show her when I inherit the business, right? Wrong. The slut takes over after my dad retires and moves to Europe with my mom, and tells her to take care of me like I'm some kind of retard baby. Of course once everything is in her hands she threatens to fire me if I don't go back to school. Been living with my mates ever since. Fuck her and my dumbass parents.
>>
>>35954826
That sounds quite messed up. Did you see it coming? I never got how people can turn against their siblings, it seems like something you wouldn't be able to get out of your conscience.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.