[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a NEET with literally 0 friends. Ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: mask.png (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
8KB, 253x200px
I'm a NEET with literally 0 friends.

Ask me anything
>>
Why haven't u killed ur self yet?
>>
the fact that you think this makes you unique denotes how much of a newfag you really are
>>
where do u think u are faggt
>>
File: 1475160814037.png (187KB, 395x296px) Image search: [Google]
1475160814037.png
187KB, 395x296px
>>35952761
You're a liar because you now have 1 friend! Me!
>>
what's your motivation to get out of bed in the morning ? i have these grandiose plans that's i'm hopefully working towards everyday no matter how unrealistic they may be, but that fantasy makes me keep trying. i guess what i'm trying to ask is, if you do nothing to improve your life all day, what's the point in living ?
>>
>>35952880
I like to study and work out. But it's becoming increasingly hard because I'm so lonely all the time.

I have no plans for the future and that worries me
>>
Any coping strategies you'd want to share?

Also, do you talk to yourself?
>>
>>35952962
Working out, going on long walks and shitposting is what keeps me going

And yea sometimes I have conversations with myself, but I've always done that.
>>
>>35952933
what do you study ? also yeah i have hardcore anxiety which makes me think about the future all the time, if i weren't doing anything i would be in like panic attack mode
>>
>>35953330
Right now I'm just learning German. It makes me feel like I'm not totally useless and it's good for the mind.

I'm thinking of getting a part time job or something to keep myself occupied, but I don't even know how to apply for a job lol.

Life is pretty shit tbqh
>>
Will you be my friend, anon kun
>>
>>35952761
You're in the wrong place to be acting like this is something rare. This is how the core users of this board all are.
>>
>>35953526
/r9k/ is full of normies now actually. Most posters have jobs/go to uni and have lots of friends from what I've seen

>>35953480
All right, you got kik?
>>
>>35953553
>kik

kek
>>
>>35953553
>/r9k/ is full of normies now actually. Most posters have jobs/go to uni and have lots of friends from what I've seen
Well, normies may be the majority, but I'd reckon that shut-ins are AT LEST 10% of the population, and they post more than others, too. You're not exactly rare.

But in any case, do you have any tactics for stopping yourself from talking to yourself? I do it too and I'm worried it'll affect my job...
>>
File: 1409430507919.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1409430507919.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>35952761
You realize that a lot of us are, right? Even if a majority of the people who actually post threads here are more normie-tier I can guarantee you that myself and many others lurk almost 24/7 without posting much. I've been a neet for years, starting lurking on /b/ over a decade ago when I was in high school. You're not alone mate, it's not a crazy or unique circumstance that you ended up a neet as an r9k dweller. God speed, friend
>>
>>35952761
why are you lying?
im your friend
>>
>>35953660
It's been a while since I've seen any genuine friendless NEETs posting so I figured I'd let myself be known

>>35953642
I only talk to myself when I know I'm completely alone. If I'm in public or around my family it just kind of shuts off

What's your job?
>>
>>35952761
was it worth it?

askfj
>>
>>35953895
>I only talk to myself when I know I'm completely alone. If I'm in public or around my family it just kind of shuts off
This is mostly the case with me, except occasionally I forget I'm around people.

I'm a master's student. I work at a lab as part of my thesis, ( I do get paid, but barely above min wage.) I'm going to be starting a PhD at my dream school this fall, though, and I want a fresh start. The only thing that seems to help is being sedated with drugs like kratom or benzos, or being really tired. However, I'd like to top using kratom too often, and I only use benzos in emergencies.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.