[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to learn how to play guitar >to much of a pussy to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1479693006436.png (731KB, 1280x876px) Image search: [Google]
1479693006436.png
731KB, 1280x876px
>want to learn how to play guitar
>to much of a pussy to do it around other people where they can hear me
is there anything i cant do
>>
Teach it yourself. it's really easy
>>
>>35951420
but others will hear me playing
>>
>>35951481
Go somewhere you're alone
There's probably a way you can plug an e-guitar into headphones so only you will hear
>>
>>35951501
i have no place to go
>>
>>35951521
These "people", are they your family? Do they have a tendency to make fun of you, or are you just paranoid?
>>
>>35951327

>buy an electric guitar
>get an amp
>plug in headphones

there you go.
>>
Dude. No fucking body cares if you got some chords wrong. Especially not your family.

Guitar players get mad pussy though.

Learn playing guitar though.

Don't stop with it cuz it's too hard or some bullshit reason.

Learn playing something, accomplish something in life. You can do it anon robot
>>
Use headphones, thats what I do. I've played for 13 years and am fairly good at it, but still get embarrased about my neighbors hearing me. I only play without headphones when I know they're gone.
>>
>want to learn how to play accordion
>its too loud and the neighbors complain when i try to play it at night
what to do what to do
>>
>>35951327
Fucking do it now while you still can I've been playing for a year now and I'm only now starting to be able to sort improvise learn scales and songs with some basic theory
>>
>>35951642
Fuck the neighbors play that accordion like a real nigga
>>
Acoustic or electric? Either way you have to get use to it, more like they will have to get use to you sucking.
>>
>>35951599

>Guitar players get mad pussy though.

Lol no
>>
>>35951327
I played a bit of Stairway to Heaven since I was goaded, didn't do it perfectly but people still listened.

Trust me if you can play well you'll worry about it less.
>>
>>35951599
>Guitar players get mad pussy though.
lmao
>>
>>35951579
Was going to say this, really giving ready solution
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.