[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on treating women like shit. Ive been le nice guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: vT9Nnra.gif (809KB, 642x601px) Image search: [Google]
vT9Nnra.gif
809KB, 642x601px
Redpill me on treating women like shit. Ive been le nice guy for too long to not see results
>>
Treating girls like shit isn't how you get girls
It's how you get girls to hate you
>>
>>35950942
t. girl who has a crush on Chad McVeinydick
>>
People are fucking idiots in regards to women. Treating them like shit doesn't work unless you are 6'4" billionaire with rock hard abs and a face like a sculpture. You don't treat women like shit, you treat them like you're better than them, but not abrasively.
>>
Hate them as much as they hate themselves

Worthless meat
>>
If youre an asshole, everyone will know you have a small penis - but when im too nice, everyone says, that guys probably a fedora nice guy with a small penis. It seems like no matter what I do, people are going to find out about my small penis.
>>
>>35951088
It's because you're not a handsome millionaire, dumbass. If you were a tall, handsome millionaire people would assume you had a big dick.
>>
File: jotaro-kujo.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jotaro-kujo.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Its just about treating yourself well

Look out for numero uno and you've got it down
>>
>>35950942
roastie detected
I bet you like getting choked and humiliated as long as its an asshole Chad doing it.
>>
>>35950942
u really want to know lol
i dont feel like typing everything i taught myself and learned over the past 10 years, boiling it down into 1-2 posts and divulging it if you wont actually do it.
>>
Being nice actually works just fine if you're attractive and not pathetic about it
>>
File: sciencebepraised.jpg (1MB, 1125x1004px) Image search: [Google]
sciencebepraised.jpg
1MB, 1125x1004px
>>35950925
Treating them like shit.. meh

Being dismissive of their advances/hard to get, now THAT works.

My gf is ovulating and hasn't had access to her beloved hitachi for months, so I've been teasing her to the max.

Last night I decided it would be a good time to watch an nice philosophical move (quills). She kept moaning and pulling at my pants so I would slap her down there and tell her to pay attention to the movie.

Then after I spanked her raw while teasing her with the hitachi, and now she`s bargained away her shaving rights for months in exchange for 5 minutes with it.

(she still didn`t cum)
>>
>>35950925
Women like it when you:

Ignore them
Are vague
Do not appease them

But

Lead them on
Be "originally" romantic (absolutely no box of chocolates or flowers)
????? (Idk what other 'positive' thing you could do to get them to like you. Most positive activity isn't well received by a majority of women).

Do these "confidentially" (read: without a conscience) and you'll tap some puss by the end of your life span, I guarantee it
>>
>>35951191
Is this... perhaps... a Jojo reference?
>>
When it comes right down to it, you can treat girls however you want as long as it's not overbearing. Also don't ignore them to the point where they get bored of you.
>>
>>35952075
Yep

Lead them on, ignore, get back with them and do something positive and memorable with her even if it's something small, drop out of orbit again, rinse repeat until she wants the dicc then dump her immediately after (cause women deserve no less).
>>
>>35950942
ROASTIE DETECTED BOIS
>>
>>35950925
Women like to be treated like shit and here is why. also Also if you are a brainlet then don't watch the video because you are not going to understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPc9J2MtExA
>>
>>35950925
current gf told me that the thing that attracted her most to me, is the fact that I didnt seem to care about her, that i didnt respond to texts right away etc

desu i actually didnt care
>>
>>35950925
Just give up and ignore people, don't be an asshole...don't be nice to anyone either.
>>
File: 1429680048241.png (775KB, 1023x698px) Image search: [Google]
1429680048241.png
775KB, 1023x698px
>>35952301
This right here is the attitude you need to have if you want women to like you.

"Treating women like shit" is a meme. Or rather, it's the exaggerated meme version of what you really need to do, which is to treat the women in your life with apathy and disinterest.

Women hate desperation because most men are so thirsty that your average 6/10 still has her choice of desperate suitors to choose from. "Settling" for a desperate man is the most stigmatized thing a woman can do, so it follows logically that the type of man she wants is the opposite of desperate: the type who is attractive, self-reliant, a leader in his social circle and uninterested in her advances on him (because he probably already has plenty of women to choose from). Women take that disinterest as a challenge.

Of course, this isn't a substitute for the basic prerequisites of being attractive and having some kind of a social circle, but it is an equally important part of the equation. If you ever do find yourself in a situation where a woman seems to like you, is giving you attention or texting you on the regular, you owe it to yourself to at least feign disinterest and apathy to keep her on the hook.

The best way to drive a woman out of your life forever is to let her know that you don't want to lose her.
>>
>>35952301
>current gf told me that the thing that attracted her most to me, is the fact that I didnt seem to care about her, that i didnt respond to texts right away etc
they will never actually admit to this

they want someone like that but they think they want the opposite

they subconsciously want someone who doesnt want them as much and they want someone confident they can be subservient to
>>
>>35950978
>Treating them like shit doesn't work unless you are not autistic
Fixed.

I can guarantee that you will have a better chance at sex if you go into a date with the mindset that this is the last time you'll ever have to look at her.
>>
>>35952657
this women would rather marry and date serial killers then nice guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkjfyERs5Jc
>>
>>35952602
Women cause so much problems in dating by making this fucked up mind game where you have to love them but you can't love her enough to be afraid to lose her.
>>
>>35950925
You don't "treat them like shit". You act selfishly

For some reason when you are being incredibly selfish Anne self centered it attracts girls because apparently it demonstrates dominance which they like.

Confidence, dominance and self assurance is what girls like.

Lots of guys think that's "being an asshole". Because they are used to catering to women in an attempt to please them but that isn't what women find attractive.
>>
>>35952602
>The best way to drive a woman out of your life forever is to let her know that you don't want to lose her.
This should be permanently emblazoned under this board's banners.
>>
>>35950925
I cheated on my girlfriend

She caught me and said she thought it was hot.

Literally who gives a shit what women think
>>
You're not supposed to treat women like shit, you're supposed to treat them like you're not putting them on a pedestal.
>>
>>35950925
Just keep your mouths shut, you probably keep blowing because you think your supposed to "act" a certain way. You "think" this way bevause when you act you're already screwing it up, specifically because you are acting. Tard.
>>
>>35950925
You think this way, you dont act this way. Is what I meant.
>>
>>35953452
>you think your supposed to "act" a certain way
You are, you virginal retard.
>>
>>35953485
Uh, you must be extremely rerarded. Good luck to ya, see how well that works.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.