[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I knew it was too good to be true

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0914.jpg (18KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.jpg
18KB, 200x210px
>meet girl 8/10
>really cute face, nice tits, ass is meh
>pretty much instantly click
>talk about our future a lot (she is a nice traditional girl, wants kids and stuff)
>pretty much fall in love with this girl in like 3 days
>she feels the same way
>even says she wants to fuggg
>I have to leave for boot camp in a month and she knew this from the day we met
>texting last night and it comes out that she doesn't want to fall in love with me because I'm going away and going to find someone else
>says she's not good enough for me
>literally the "I'm not like those other girls anon, I've never even been to a party"
>says she's broken and doesn't want to break me too

So on a scale of 1-10 how hard am I being cucked and is Chad fucking her right now? Girl will not even allow me to help so I'm pretty sure this is just an excuse or some shit.

I actually fucking hate myself right now, I knew that if I let myself get my hopes up It would just be that much harder and things would go just like they always do. I think I'll just go to sleep now
Do literally everything in my power to get a gf
>lose 60lbs
>get /fit/
>get job
>get non-meme hobbies
>even act like Chad and make this bitch want me

Still no fucking chance in hell apparently. It was a nice fucking vacation into normieville but that's all it was
>>
>>35949861
>Do literally everything in my power to get a gf

Yeah except you skipped an important step there, buddy:

>actually be available to be in a relationship with a girl

Trying to find a gf before you ship off to welfare camp for what, so you can feel better about yourself while she sits at home alone? Idiot.
>>
File: canstock2656715.jpg (7KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
canstock2656715.jpg
7KB, 129x150px
>>35949861
tell boot camp to dick off
romantically elope to mexico or some shit

problem fucking solved you mong
use brain
>>
>>35949901
>welfare camp
Implying I didn't have a job beforehand

>because your in the military now you cannot have a gf
Well I found the right place for me, thanks anon
>>
>>35949963
...and don't fucking you're me u cunts
>>
>>35949861
>he's talked to girls
>>
>>35949963

You literally said in your OP that she turned you down because of the military.

>she doesn't want to fall in love with me because I'm going away and going to find someone else

This is 100% your fault.
>>
>>35950315
its not like im going away for a fucking lifetime, Marine boot camp is 13 weeks. Literally 0% chance of meeting another girl. I really dont understand
>>
>>35950403
What's not to understand? You just fucking met this chick and you expect her to wait three months for you? You're a fucking whiny idiot.
>>
>>35949861

>fall in love with this girl in like 3 days

yep thats the problem. She knows it. You signalled it to her that you are easy to get and she lost interest.

Women love guys they can't get. You made it too easy for her and failed the test.

Women test you all the time and once they sense that you are a needy loser they are gone and move onto Chad who doesn't give 3 fucks about them because they believe that they are the one who can "change" him and finally keep him.

You arent a challenge and you never were.
>>
>>35949861

Lamest excuse from the book, OP. She just can't be bothered. 2.5 months are nothing.

> but muh vagina can't keep dry for 2 months

Just move on and leave that trash behind , she's not worth it
>>
>>35949861
>girl is attractive
>OP is extremely shallow and only cares about her looks and rose tinted trap
>gets mad when she's probably a whore
Man you are never going to find a wife or gf if the only thing you care about is looks.
>>
File: 1490762296161.png (6KB, 214x62px) Image search: [Google]
1490762296161.png
6KB, 214x62px
>>35949861
>8/10 girl
Here's a reminder of what attractive 6/10 and above women get on a daily basis
You think you're hot shit? You're not shit
>>
File: 1481863475440.jpg (69KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481863475440.jpg
69KB, 1200x900px
>>35950983
when did I say that i only cared about her looks... it takes a lot for me to get invested in a girl not just how she looks..

>>35950826
I know its really hard not to when one finally comes along thats everything you've ever wanted I just stupidly thought this girl was different
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.