[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis technical support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1490997391367.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1490997391367.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>friend gets cute new girlfriend
>shes adorable and fashionable
>we also share some common hobbies
>friend constantly teases me when i talk to his gf and playfully threatens me when im around her or look at her
>1 year passes
>have her in some of my classes this year
>find out early on that she broke up with her boyfriend over summer, yet theyre still friends
>happy that they didnt have a messy breakup like most people
>we bond and drift apart for a while
>i have to make up stupid excuses to talk with her
>she shows some interest in me but i cant be sure
>get a way to contact her for school since i left early for break
>she fulfills the original purpose of why i needed her contact info
>still try to talk with her either way
>talk with her for a while and make sure im not bothering her too much
>eventually she tells me shes out of state for a trip
>tell her about the trip i took and say i went to a restraunt that shared her boyfriends name
>she responds with "lol thats my boyfriends name :)
>turns out they got back together
>say im happy that they could get back together
>and ask her to tell me if anything exciting happens where shes visiting
>doesnt respond to both of those messages but opens them up
>yesterday send her two other messages asking whats up and if somethings wrong.
>still no response
is she bored of me? does she want me to fuck off i dont get it. i apologized for the barrage of messages latley yet still no response at all. did i fuck up?
>>
File: IMG_2705.jpg (391KB, 2194x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2705.jpg
391KB, 2194x1162px
ya
u did
>>
>>35949111
how so? where did i go wrong?
also checked
>>
>>35949056
She understood that you were trying to get her pussy and tried to push you back when she got back with her ex.
You're an idiot cuck anyway for trying to get your friend's leftovers.
>>
I can smell your thirst from here, and it fucking stinks. You knew she was single and didn't fucking do anything because you're a beta orbiter. You blew it dude.
>say im happy that they could get back together
Jesus Christ what a cuck
>>
Can any of you perform a Resurrection cause he's dead as fuck.
>>
>>35949550
i wasnt sure if she was single or not so i played it cool. i complimented her for her art and all i got back was a
>Thank you anon : )
what else am i supposed to say the dude is still my friend, and he actually changed himself and got clean, from what i know at least.
shes really nice and i dont even want to fuck her i just want to be able to talk with her and being friends.
>>
File: 1489515983986.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489515983986.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
Fucking kek the lack of self awareness in your post is unreal, OP. I really hope for your own sake you are underage or you are doomed to be a beta orbiter virgin forever, which is far worse than your average robot virgin that still has some dignity
>>
>>35949158
>>35949550
>>35949753
i get it im a cuck
but how can i fix this so this shit doesnt seem awkward after break
i made this thread for support but all im getting is robots waiting in line to drive the Cuck nail into my skull
also how to prevent this in the future
>>
>>35949846
>not being a third wheel fag
>not being beta

Its quite simple really
She has a boyfriend/girlfriend, either you are happy for them or you fuck off
>>
>>35949846
Dude, she's on a trip. Also many relationships are former exes of friends, don't give up, but you have to be aloof and cold "hard to get". You're certainly a moron for the restaurant thing, and if you're gonna see her again naturally, don't talk to her til then,, or until she contacts you. That's the only logical, real advice you're gonna get here.
t. Chad
>>
>>35949056
>she broke up with her boyfriend over summer, yet theyre still friends
>yet theyre still friends
>happy that they didnt have a messy breakup like most people
>turns out they got back together

why do you faggots do this, there are 4 quadrillion women out there.

move on with your life.

let their drama play out, spectate if you want, just don't orbit
>>
>>35949056

>i have to make up stupid excuses to talk with her
>she shows some interest in me but i cant be sure

Sounds like she was never interested, only replying to you to save face.

>talk with her for a while and make sure im not bothering her too much

If you feel like you're bothering her, or the conversation isn't mutual beneficial, that's a sign to pull back.

>and ask her to tell me if anything exciting happens where shes visiting
>doesnt respond to both of those messages but opens them up
>yesterday send her two other messages asking whats up and if somethings wrong.

If she wants to tell you things that happened she will. Why did you ask her if anything was wrong? That screams of "I'm anxious and unsure of myself, pls respond".

>is she bored of me?

I wouldn't word it like that, I don't think she was ever seriously interested or invested in you emotionally to begin with.

>does she want me to fuck off i dont get it

I get the feeling she wants you to simmer down. She has a bf, she doesn't want to message his friend that she has no interest in.

>i apologized for the barrage of messages latley yet still no response at all.

This is how you affirm to her that you've got oneitis, and you've got it hard. Best to close contact with her, no chance of moving forward after apologizing like that.

There's plenty of grills out there, friend. It's often during the least expected time and least expected ways that you will meet the girl you long for.

My advice: Don't apologise for "barraging" a grill with messages, better yet, don't barrage them with messages if you get piddles in return. Don't crush on a friend's gf, always a recipe for disaster. Also, try to be yourself (cliche alert, I know), and let your strengths do the work of attracting a woman to you. It boggles my mind that guys chase after women this much.
>>
>>35949919
i doesnt seem like im a third wheel though it just feels like im bothering her and shes just being nice. and me mentioning her boyfriend was an exit sign for talking with me. though if she hates me that much why isnt she just flat out not opening my messages why is she looking at what im saying if she doesnt want me. i dont think im a beta either im just nice. but that may mean the same thing as beta so...
>>35950004
again i dont think im orbiting her im just chatting with her. i told her my spring break was pretty boring and i think she understands that. and because im not able to chat with her boyfriend like last year its hard to keep track of whats going on.
>>35950138
ok i understand. but can i do anything to make things less awkward after break. im afraid to go back and see her look at me differently. im scared in general that she see me as some kid she told me freaked her out earlier in the year
>>
>>35950425

No, I don't think there's anything you can do to make it less awkward. Definitely don't apologise further, best to act as it if it never happened, or let her bring it up. You've got nothing to be ashamed of around her, just a one-off incident. I'd say learn from it and grow.

If you think you're like this kid who freaked her out you have to show her that you aren't. And that means keeping a healthy distance, being receptive of her signals and not forcing the issue too much.
>>
>>35950470
ok anon, thank you.

ok any other fucked over robots can take the stage now
>>
File: 1487535032685.jpg (101KB, 668x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1487535032685.jpg
101KB, 668x1370px
>>35950530
>ok any other fucked over robots can take the stage now
Well I'm in a similar situation, but at an earlier stage.
>think a coworker is cute but not much more initially
>notice myself thinking of her more and more over the next couple of months, even when I'm not at work
>realize I'm starting to get oneitis
>soon afterwards she starts dating a guy who she's been talking to for a while
>he's not a friend by any stretch of the imagination but he's likable enough and we get along decently
>realize this isn't going to go anywhere with her and try to move on
>two other girls seem to be showing interest in me
>turns out both of them have boyfriends as well, and one of them basically flirted with every guy she met even though she already had a boyfriend
>try with a few more girls but my oneitis has been getting worse this whole time
>now have no interest in pursuing any other girls
>tell myself I'll just try and focus on improving myself while seeing if anything changes here
Now here I am, just watching and waiting like a cuck. She seems to like me well enough and is generally pretty friendly to me but that's it, as far as she's concerned I'm just some guy she works with. I've tried to keep my distance from her to avoid being an orbiter but I still hold out some delusion of being able to get with her if she ever breaks up with him. But I don't know how to even get myself into a position to do that and even if she does it'll probably just end up like your situation.
>>
>>35950584

>She seems to like me well enough and is generally pretty friendly to me but that's it, as far as she's concerned

Honest question, but do most oneitis sufferers equate your crush being friendly to and being interested in you as two sides of the same coin?
>>
>>35950703
>but do most oneitis sufferers equate your crush being friendly to and being interested in you as two sides of the same coin?
I would imagine most of us do. I know that she's just being friendly, that she's just a naturally sweet and bubbly person like that and she doesn't mean anything special by it. And yet I still try to analyze every interaction I have with her for some sort of secret sign that maybe she's interested too, I'm so fucked and i only have myself to blame. It's not like she's led me on or anything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.