[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smart Uggos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: headshot.jpg (616KB, 847x1228px) Image search: [Google]
headshot.jpg
616KB, 847x1228px
I have come to realise that my problem is not that I'm ugly. It's that I'm ugly and smart. If I was dumb I could settle for a dumb ugly girl. But smart ugly girls are so much rarer to come across.

Anyone with an IQ of 130+ is likely to be at least average looking.

They did studies on this. It's very rare for people that smart to be ugly. Incidentally it's very common for ugly people to be stupid.

Even pic related would probably reject me.
>>
If you are so smart, then why do you want a girlfriend in the first place?
>>
File: 1490637647213.gif (268KB, 579x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490637647213.gif
268KB, 579x640px
Become a programmer and invent an AI gf.
Pls anon, you can do it.
>>
>>35948040
Well this post already destroyed OP but I'd like to add that OP himself says intelligent people are better looking while claiming he's """smart""" and ugly.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>35948040

Because I want to talk to somebody in person instead of having to resort to this website to feel like I am not living life completely alone.
>>
>>35948018
>Even pic related would probably reject me.

She's average, you're ugly, of course she'd reject you.
>>
>>35948081

She's a tiny big below average. Maybe a 4/10. But even such girls can have standards.
>>
File: 1317.jpg (31KB, 404x351px) Image search: [Google]
1317.jpg
31KB, 404x351px
>>35948080
>wants to talk with a woman
Doesn't sound very smart to me.
>>
>>35948095
Your ugly ass has standards, why can't she? You'll find that all the beggars in this world also happen to be choosers.
>>
>>35948065

Exceptions, retard. Exceptions exist. The problem is that exceptions are well, rare, because they are well, exceptions.

This is why I hate talking to dumb folk. We always get into these kinds of stupid non-arguments.
>>
>>35948111

I don't really have physical standards. I have limits at this point. It would defeat the purpose to get an ugly dumb gf.
>>
What makes you think you're so smart OP? I I think you'd be much better off if you just accepted your /ugly and brainlet/ status and mixed in from these pipe dreams
>>
>>35948112
>i-i'm an exception!!

el oh el

Ugly and a terrible personality. Someone get this man a girlfriend immediately.
>>
>>35948130
I meant move on, sorry, I'm /ugly and brainlet/ too so those these things happen
>>
>>35948133

I'm not being pretentious. I can deduce how smart I am by looking at my accomplishments. I attained the highest academic degree in my field.

>>35948130

I have a Ph.D in Math.
>>
>>35948186
>hung out in school doing homework for ten years instead of building a career
>smart
ok there buckaroo
>>
>>35948186
>studied Math

Wow. It's all becoming crystal clear. He's so smart and educated that he can't get a single person to like him. Not even on the internet. Truly a genius.
>>
>>35948186
That alone is enough to tell me you're a brainlet. You were able to not only be tricked into getting a meme degree, you doubled down and got a meme PhD. How's your 300k+ starting treating you
>>
>>35948186
What is an isomorphism in the category of topological spaces?
>>
Jesus Christ the jealousy here.

Lots of brainlets whose dreams got shattered when then realised they weren't smart enough.

Whatever guys. I wasn't bragging about my smarts.

Why cannot I have a normal ">tfw no gf" thread on here any more.

Fucking normies.
>>
>>35948018
but she's pretty cute.
>>
>>35948319

I only did that in undergrad but it's a homeomorphism.

I hated the subject to be honest because the lecturer had the most banal way of structuring grading and exams.
>>
>>35948080
>instead of having to resort to this website to feel like I am not living life completely alone.
>not enjoying solitude
>not hating human contact and conversation
>intelligent
yeah nah
>>
>>35948018
Since im ugly I'm trying my best to be smart so i can supply that lack of cuteness in myself
>>
>>35948343
No you were bragging about your smarts.

Your whole post was "I'm so smart, in fact I'm too smart for normal society"

That's why you dont have a girlfriend, not because you're ugly, because you're insufferable.
>>
>>35948426
I know this is very hard for a brainlet like yourself to comprehend, but women are intimidated by intelligence. That's the main reason why I can't get a gf. They know that they won't be able to manipulate such an intelligent man such as myself.
>>
>>35948426

Well that wasn't my intention. I was just venting because I cannot relate with the people in my league.

And more so I was venting because I know there are smart girls out there who share my interests. They just happen to be physically out of my league. That is the most frustrating thing.

It's like, just because I'm ugly, I have to be secluded to the special needs dating section.
>>
>>35948018
>. But smart ugly girls are so much rarer to come across.

LOL move to Boston and have your pick of MIT students
>>
>>35948484

I don't get the impression that they are intimidated. They just know that we have nothing in common.

But even then, why would you want to be with somebody who does nothing but watch Netflix all day?
>>
>claim to be smart
>didn't find a way to make himself more attractive or compensate for being ugly

Lamo
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.