[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 32

ITT: share some feels and seek consolation from random strangers on the internet because we're all lonely losers nobody will ever want

>Tfw falling in love but i don't want to because I know she will never be mine

I wish I was dead
>>
I got a job like everyone said, but it just reminds me how bad my state of mind has gotten. While on the job, I feel spaced out, like I'm not actually there and "in-the-moment". I still have to pretend I'm like everyone else, though, and this seems like it'll screw me up in the long run.

I mean, fuck, it's gotten so bad that being on break is worse than working because it reminds me how boring everything is to me. I really don't know what happened.
>>
File: 1488218422248.png (307KB, 447x437px) Image search: [Google]
1488218422248.png
307KB, 447x437px
>wake up feeling great
>laughing at the merged boards
>having an amazing day
>oneitis texts me
>>
>>35948437
I feel exactly like that all the time. Never thought I'd come across another person with the same experience. From what ive gathered, it's a symptom of chronic depression.
>>35948868
Why would you be unhappy with your oneitis texting you anon?
>>
>>35950356
She is probably dating\fucking Chad and using this poor frogposing anon for emotional bullshit.
>>
File: 1488257963959.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488257963959.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
i typed up an entire response but realized that it's unlikely anyone would read it or care. life's a mess and I literally have no idea what I'm gonna do about it.
>>
>>35947750
That's the best thread. I'm going to solace you and then I'm going to expose my feelings, hah, let's begin.

This kind of "loves" fade away sooner or later, it's easy to let it go if you haven't interacted with her.

>>35948437
Stop thinking about enjoying the job, be glad that you are earning your existence by yourself and that you are finally a functioning member of the society, who doesn't dwell on others' backs.

>>35948868
Why is this bad? Get out.

>>35950724
Share it, I'm all ears.
>>
File: 1461811929824.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461811929824.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>35947750
>tfw /r9k/ has gone to complete shit
>tfw the only threads with 100+ posts are faggot/tranny/"fembot"/nigger/whatever threads
>tfw feel threads are fucking dying
>tfw the board is invaded by normalfags
>tfw /r9k/ might as well be /soc/+/lgbt/ now
>>
>>35950936
wizchan is the haven, however I like it more here. But if you have a story, I'm eager to listen. At least I want to help others.

I have just drunk a beer in front of my PC whilst listening to dark ambient and neofolk, how's your evening (or noon) so far, /feel/anons?
>>
>>35950960
...And the feels thread is dying.

Fuck the post-eggman r9k.
>>
>tfw i'm starting to miss my ex-gf

I feel so fucking bad right now, she dumped me badly and I know that we will never be together but I can't remove this feeling and it's killing me inside.
>>
>>35951117
I try to be a nice person and empathize with fellow robot but your kind is not welcome here.
>>
>>35950960
wizchan is full of autistic posters and their "haven" isn't even remotely strictly modded as the site claims. There are many roleplaying chads, probably even more than here.
>>
>>35951196
It is more regulated than /r9k/. I am definitely not an oldfag because I am just 18 and have started going here at 15, but wizchan is better even than how /r9k/ was two years ago.
>>
>>35950877
>>35948437
>Why is this bad? Get out.
please
>>35950561
is right, not only this but really long story short she emotionally destroyed me and I let her completely every strip of dignity that I had. Even thinking of her causes me to start having a panic attack
>>
>>35951242
Look at my comment again. I didn't quote you when I said "Get out".
>>
>>35951218
Maybe I am looking for something else then. Wizchan doesn't seem like what it could be.
>>
File: wejustdontknow.png (123KB, 835x435px) Image search: [Google]
wejustdontknow.png
123KB, 835x435px
>>35951264
he dont think it be like it is but it do
>>
>>35950936
this so much man, where did all the good stuff go?
>>
File: 14621693806560.jpg (8KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
14621693806560.jpg
8KB, 250x235px
I am almost ashamed to say that this song almost makes me cry tears of existansial despair.

Ironically, it's lyrics remind me a lot of the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius, they include some stoic themes.

Anyone share the sane feel? It is so beautiful yet sad at the same time.

Kansas- Dust in the wind.

https://youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ
>>
>>35951393
Everybody has their songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJyIyRp3GXI
>>
>>35947750
DSM-5 ruined everything for me when it combined Asperger's and Autism in ASD. Before, I could have just been a social retard since I'd have 2 different diagnoses to create a degree of separation, but now, as far as normies are concerned, I may as well be flapping my hands and being non-verbal since the two are the same on paper now.
>>
OP here. Sorry for abandoning you bros for a while. I thought the thread must've died especially since these kinda threads don't float on here anymore. True robots on r9k like you guys are the only semblance of hope I have of relating to another human.
>>35950877
Yeah. I wish. I see her at the gym but we haven't interacted at all besides making awkward eye contact a few times.
>>35950936
Some of us robots will always be around to help you friend.
>>35951393
>>35951486
Beautiful songs, anons. This existential depression is really getting to me. But I sometimes like to think of it as me discovering the secrets of the universe many are oblivious too.
>>
>>35951674
Im not sure what you're talking about anon. But if it's about you being a sperg, just wing it, stop giving a shit and try to talk to people normally when you can. It did help me with my social anxiety. I couldn't form coherent sentences when not in the company of somebody I was EXTRMELY comfy with. But I've gotten might better now in less than a year.
>>
>>35951486
>>35951393
I don't know why but I cried while listening to this song last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3MwwWYC3Q
>>
>>35951731
Thanks, I can recommend you some more neofolk if you want to listen.

Oh, and now I should share my story.

I am literally obsessed over a girl I have met on the internet a few weeks ago. She doesn't really look good (she is kinda tomboy-ish) and we are very similar when it comes to almost everything. She is also interested in me, texts me first, but she misses for ages sometimes (up to 5 days), and this worries me and puts me down.

We can't even get the relationship closer, we're from different countries in Europe and both 18. I am usually aloof and distant and despise every typical female (and male as well), and she is the only girl who is similar to me and maybe the only girl that has liked me so far.
>>
>>35951855
Please do recommend me some songs of your choice. I do need to listen to some quality melancholy stuff right now.

As for your girl problem, I think you should definitely go ahead and tell her you like her. I'm not a normie and rarely ever give this kind of advice, but you should just let it out because it really does sound like she's interested. Being loved back by a girl your type will satisfy you even if you two never really meet IRL.

I can understand what you're experiencing because the girl I like currently won't ever like me and I'll just have to cope until I get her out of my mind. You're in a much better situation than me and you should be happy about that.
>>
>>35951855
>different countries in Europe
so far away that there is no feasible way of meeting up semi regularly?
>>
>>35952019
Actually neighbouring countries, though we live like 1000 kilometers away.

>>35952008
I have fallen in love with her before having seen her body, and this is awesome. The love for a body or a face fades away once I have busted the nut, but the love for a personality and for a caring female never winds down. I'm always up to talking to her, even if this means losing sleep. I feel bad for doing this, it's kinda beta, yet I can't call myself beta because I am very gamma with the females that interact with me irl.
>>
File: 1477418722021.gif (766KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477418722021.gif
766KB, 500x281px
I'm in love with an anime girl and she's the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>35952134
I wish I were you.
>>
>>35952134
That is very autistic but cute anon
>>
File: 1383823897.jpg (172KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1383823897.jpg
172KB, 1520x1080px
I'm having a sudden strike of loneliness and nostalgia, anyone here who's 16-20 years who'd like to play modded Minecraft? I'm rather casual but I wouldn't even mind setting up a 27/7 server
>>
>>35952156
It feels good to finally be able to give someone all of my love but alternately when I see mean pictures of her get posted it feels like my heart is being ripped to shreds.
>>
>>35952240
I don't own a computer. Only a phone. Is there a way we can play Pocket edition together?
>>
>>35952277
Who's your anime waifu and what do you mean by "mean pictures"?
>>
>>35952240

Hmmmm depends on the specifics maybe i would.
>>
>>35952293
I'm sorry anon, I don't own the pocket edition and I'm not sure how well it would work between a computer and a phone
>>
>>35952277
would you like me to find doujins of her getting BLACKED?
>>
>>35952312
I don't really wanna say who she is because I'm scared people will post pictures, and by pictures I mean stuff like guro or gangbangs, covered in cum, or any lewds at all really.

>>35952348
And this is why I don't say who she is on 4chan anymore.
>>
>>35951393
Have you listened to Carry on Wayward Son? It's by Kansas and I find the lyrics kind of inspiring and hopefull.
>>
>>35952362
>2985 having the emotional capacity to even care when people post pictures of your waifu anymore
I wish for death daily because I have fallen so far
>>
>>35952339
I haven't thought it through a lot, but here are some specifics; Probably some FTB modpack, some casual gaming when we both feel like it, and no need to feel too committed, Swedish time zone.
>>
File: 1485970260200.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485970260200.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>35947750
I've fallen in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend. I actually have interacted with her too, she's really cute and friendly and every time she smiles at me I fall for her even more. I really wish I could get closer to her but she has a boyfriend and I know deep down I'll probably never have a chance with her, that I'll just end up as another pathetic orbiter.
>>
>>35952240
I'd consider it, what mods?
>>
>>35952394
Sorry anon. Being overly emotional like me doesn't feel good either at times.
>>
>>35952450
Reminds me of the slut I loved when I was 14. She chatted a lot with me and then left me in the dumps for an one year older Chad who now pins her to the bed and ploughs her breathless.

I imagine them at the gallows.
>>
>>35952380

Thanks, just did.
Dust in the wind is my first ever Kansas song,
I was originally listening to it by Scorpions.

Apparently this band Kansas deserves a decent listen.

How the hell do they come up with such lyrics ? They speak to me directly.
>>
>>35947750
>you are your only friend

But I hate myself
>>
>>35952008
Oh, I forgot to recommend you:

Sonne Hagal - Over the Stone
Sonne Hagal - The Shapes of Things to Come
Tenhi - Uloin
Of the Wand and the Moon - Lost in Emptiness
Of the Wand and the Moon - Caught in Winter's Weave

I'm too lazy to search my mind for anything else or to give you links, sorry.

>>35952065
P-Please answer to me too
>>
>>35952464
My last big Minecraft session was FTB Ultimate when it was new, so maybe something like that but more up to date
>>
>>35952394
that's something at least; what if he didn't have that?
>>
File: 1490296115563.jpg (62KB, 419x759px) Image search: [Google]
1490296115563.jpg
62KB, 419x759px
Growing up alone only with my DS most of the time I played games like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. While browsing some youtube channel I was reminded of its music and I started listening to all its tracks.

robots do you think it's normal to cry? I just had too many memories of it and probably was one of the happiest moments of my life, playing this for the first time and feeling like I had finally friends.

song related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRZtr6r1jY
>>
>>35952492
Well at least for me she'd already been talking to this guy for some time when I met her. Started dating him shortly I realized she was my oneitis, so I can comfort myself with the fact that I never had a chance to begin with.
>>
>>35952431

That sounds very acceptable.
If you want to get in touch with me.
You can reach me at [email protected]
>>
>>35952782
I loved mystery dungeon but rolled machop and got rekt by the legendary birds

I miss my gameboy sp
>>
>>35952873
psyduck here, even if it was a joke character I felt like it was destiny. haven't touched the games in ages, I'm scared to see how they aged up
>>
>>35952782
We're all stuck in the same boat on the river of time. It is quite melancholy to realise that no matter what you do, the moments you experienced and loved will never come back. You can only relive them through those distant dreamy memories. And each second you exist, you move closer to Oblivion. After that there is absolutely nothing. The moments in time you enjoyed and were truly happy in are etched in history forever. There is no going back. It is a pretty sad though, so yes it's ok to cry.
>>
>>35952983
don't go back it will just ruin your nostalgia
>>
>>35952511
I heard that the band is a christian band so it is probably divine-inspired.
>>
>>35953037
what about the new entries of mystery dungeon? how are they?
i happen to own a 3ds wich was my little brother's but he doesn't play it anymore
>>
>>35952589
>>35952984
reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhn1aDDIAUc
different genre, but a similar mood i think
>>
>get job, gf, friends to become normie
>job is starting to fuck me over
>gf says im becoming "too needy"
>friends aren't around much

the only happiness for the last month has been from MDMA, alcohol and the thought of killing myself. i want off this ride
>>
>be me
>crush on qt guy for 3 years
>talk a lot
>fallforhim.jpg
>stop talking for some reason
>he has a crush on one of my best friends

Kill me
>>
>>35953560
>different genre

Not really, some call dark folk "acoustic black metal". Listen to this: https://nebelung.bandcamp.com/album/palingenesis

Also, thanks for the recommendation, I'm a big fan of black metal.

>>35953671
Oh, so he is gay too?
>>
>>35953167
It seems divine inspired indeed. Just found this song of theirs.

Hold On

Kansas

Lyrics

Look in the mirror and tell me
Just what you see
What have the years of your life
Taught you to be
Innocence dyin' in so many ways
Things that you dream of are lost
Lost in the haze

Hold on, baby, hold on
'Cause it's closer than you think
And you're standing on the brink
Hold on, baby, hold on
'Cause there's something on the way
Your tomorrow's not the same as today

Don't you recall what you felt
When you weren't alone
Someone who stood by your side
A face you have known
Where do you run when it's too much to bear
Who do you turn to in need
When nobody's there

Hold on, baby, hold on
Hold on, baby, hold on

Outside your door he is waiting
Waiting for you
Sooner or later you know
He's got to get through
No hesitation and no holding back
Let it all go and you'll know
You're on the right track

Hold on, baby, hold on (hold on to me baby)
Hold on, baby, hold on (yeah I need you by my side)
Your tomorrow's not the same

Hold on, baby, hold on (I got talk to you baby)
Hold on, baby, hold on (there's something on the corner)
Hold on
Improved my mood immediately
>>
File: IMG_1981.jpg (73KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1981.jpg
73KB, 671x665px
>>35947750
>tfw haven't posted in a half decent feel thread since 2012

welp I took all my power and stopped talking to my oneitis. Then I spent the next two years being a depressed NEET. Then I got into medschool

funny how that works huh
>>
File: 1396662108986.png (158KB, 1448x980px) Image search: [Google]
1396662108986.png
158KB, 1448x980px
>>35947750

I know that feel exactly.

My only friend is a girl, she is the only thing I've got in my otherwise reclusive life. I think of her every minute of the day and the night.

She, on the other hand, have plenty friends and considers me just as some kind of confident to whom she tells all her thoughts and anxieties. We are somewhat close, but when she talk to me it feels a lot like she thinks of me as one as her female friends.

She tells me about her friends, about her boyfriend, about her sexual life... I feel like some kind of cuck but even more pathetic. Recently I even stopped going to drink with her because I couldn't stand being around her friends.

Sometimes I think about ending our friendship because it's just too fucking hard to be so close and yet so far. She wouldn't suffer too much from it, but I know I would. Either way, I'm fucked.
>>
>>35953752
Sorry anon he's not gay and neither am I if you catch my drift
>>
>>35953793
explain yourself and then leave her life

depending on how mature she is you will probably end up beimg the laughing stock of her whole friends circle though. so be sure to remove yourself from her friends' life too
>>
>>35947750
>tfw thread killer
waiting for the answer in 4 threads now, wish me luck
>>
>>35953892
I was going to kill this thread before you posted anon
>>
>>35948437
I can relate so hard. The only job I'm comfortable at, im currently laid off from because of these exact problems and it sucks so much ass because none of our problems matter in the working world
>>
>>35953856
She is mature enough and I don't really talk to her friends anyway.

But I can't bring myself to just just end it. She is like a drug, I don't know what I could do without her in my life.
>>
>>35947750
I have objectively a life most people would want and I still sabotage myself constantly.
>>
>>35953754
Aww I am glad your mood is better, anon.
>>
File: fml.png (250KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
250KB, 480x800px
>>35952450
sorry man, don't be an orbiter that shit will kill you inside.

>met this real cute artsy girl in november
>we go on a bunch of dates and we have sex(she was a virgin)
>sexlife is great and she's down for all kinds of stuff
>she's really nice, cute and makes me so alot happier
>find out she's going to belgium to study abroad
>she left in january
>we text eachother everyday and do skype often
>it's great, often imagine her being my gf when she comes back in summer
>out of nowhere she seems depressed and starts acting cold/distant
>she hasn't replied to my message in over a week
>i think it's over bros

:(
>>
>>35947750
>crush on qt when I was 15
>loved tolkien and ancient greece and all sorts of nerd shit
>pretty much fell in love
>started liking music she liked, etc.
>close friends but she never felt the same way
>was going to ask her out
>the day i was going to do it she was asked out by some chad asshole
>dates him for three years, never really get over it
>break up after prom
>immediately turns around and dates another douchebag chad
>breaks up with him because college
>try to reconnect
>have lost weight, worked out, generally look pretty good now
>she's the same person i used to know but trying to be someone else
>talking about parties
>embarrassed when i mentioned Tolkien or Britain (which she always wanted to visit)
>just wanted to talk about getting lit
>i could tell it wasn't her anymore
>dying inside
>>
>>35954074
if she had really wanted you she wouldn't have went

you probably know this though. Seems like you're trying to come to terms with it
>>
>>35947750
>Groids turn up
>Content quality gradually becomes noticeably worse
>We taking over/fucking yo women everywhere
>Threads constantly derailed

If they hate us so much why do they insist on being around us? Why can't they just leave us alone Asain and whyte bois alone?
>>
>>35953856
>>35953793
>>35954006

Nice copypasta bro how long dat take ya to type up? 1 minute??
>>
>>35950936

It's because pretty much no-one replies to the feels threads.

Only feels threads I see are 25+ and /britfeel/.
>>
>>35951242
Can you share the story? I'm going through the same set of feels and could do with some more pain
>>
>>35954125
true, she was also already signed up to study abroad before i met her. but yeah i'm coming to terms that i am losing her.
>>
>>35953822
Get off this board you stupid roastie whore
>>
>>35954083

Women are all the same anon.
They will go for a chad as soon as they get the occasion to.

Just move on, turn those feelings of unfulfilled love into hatred. Helped me get through shitty experiences with my past oneitis.
>>
>>35954297
She probably met some dude in Belgium and is having sex with him, he probably whips his enormous cock out and slams it in her doggy style while she moans aND screams with joy. Then she mounts him and rides him so hard he blows his load in her
>>
>>35954380
not that anon, but thanks for reminding my place, I almost thought I was somebody today
>>
>>35954380
>>35954437

He's probably right, sorry to break it to you.
>>
>tfw feeling like shit all day
>tfw your oneitis will never love you
>tfw having trouble finding work
>tfw you will always be an American
>tfw there aren't more of these threads
>>
>>35947750
These are the people that populate nu /r9k/? Literal normies with teenager feels like "stacy will never love me :(((" Fucking get out you scum
>>
>>35954490
like soi what do you want then?
>>
>>35954490
QFT

Quote Fucking Truth

Reeeeeee
>>
>>35954261
Its pretty fucking embarrassing and I don't want to post the whole thing again but basically
>be me, extremely innocent and trusting
>never been on a date before let alone multiple
>somehow muster the courage to ask out oneitis
>she basically humors me and goes on a few "dates" with me (im 99% sure she was never actually into me at all)
>she constantly tries to emasculate me and pull all kinds of various shit on me
>just take it because I dont know any better, way too nice
>try to kiss her 4 times but get shot down every time, still KHV at the end of this
>once shes basically reduced me to shit she throws me out
then chad comes along
>within a week shes sucking chads dick and groveling at his feet
>she comes to me to complain about chad
>>
>>35954490
it's almost like some robots are trying to change their lives for the better. you should try it faggot.
>>
>>35954583
Duuuuuuuude you gotta get outta that situation pronto. Sounds like a freaking nightmare of epic proptions.
>>
>>35954583
Critical hit anon, that story was too close to home. Chase a check never chase a bitch, godspeed on your recovery
>>
>>35954583
It's quite a situation you are in. Common, but complex at the same time.

On the one hand, you are exposing yourself to this punishment. Even after being rejected a few times, there you are.

Some girls can be real bitches when it comes to guys like you. Most of them would ignore your tries, but some will do as your friend and basically keep you around just to feel desired.

She probably justifies it in her head by saying that you are only friends, that she has a right to have male friends without feeling like a sexual object. The only flaw in that argument is the fact that she is fully aware of your feelings, and even then, she decides to make you aware of all her sexual advances with chad. That's cruelty, just pure cruelty.

In conclussion, run, my nigga. You can still get out barely harmed. I know guys who have sunk so low in their desperate attempts it would make you cringe harder than anyone ever should. Don't become an anecdote, friend.
>>
>tfw a 25 yo hhkv cucked for the 2nd time in a ldr
>tfw feel like a failed suicide
>tfw i probably have 10 months left in life
>>
File: IMG_1143.jpg (394KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
394KB, 1000x1000px
>>35947750
>meet girl
>become friends really easy
>every time I get to be with her is amazing
>realize I love her
>probably have a good chance if I just bee myself
>instead become really fucking clingy and irritating because I've never felt this way about anyone before
>ruin almost everything between us
>tfw
>>
File: airi4.jpg (262KB, 1244x1800px) Image search: [Google]
airi4.jpg
262KB, 1244x1800px
>started 1st semester of college at 21
>community college
>backwater redneck town
>no friends
>only time i leave house is to go to class
>sometimes see girls checking me out
>can't talk to them because i've never been on a date in my life
>starting to get angry more often due to sexual frustration
>porn just makes me feel worse
>years of isolation is making me paranoid and I can no longer trust people
>only thing that keeps me going in my waifu
>seriously losing my mind
>>
>>35954874
If it makes you feel any better. You probably never had a chance.
No girl gets spooked of a guy she likes being clingy.

I know it sounds harsh, but learning when you have no chance saves you a lot of trouble.
>>
Just got dumped by the sweetest most innocent girl I've ever met because I hate myself and couldn't accept that someone would actually enjoy my company. I finally spilled the beans to her about how long I've been feeling like this and she just ended it. It's not the first time this has happened either, which is the part that sucks the most.
>>
Bumperino chan
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 965x616px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 965x616px
i've been listening for the same song for six hours what the fuck
i also fell in love with my sister's friend, she's a delinquent but has a soft heart
>you will never marry and be lovey dovey with a yankee girl
>>
>start french class about year and a half ago
>it's only a few people so we get to know each other pretty quick
>get on well with my classmates but particularly with this qt brunette girl
>like her but not rly in a romantic way
>other girl keeps telling me to ask her out
>"you two have good chemistry"
>laugh it off each time and think nothing of it
>fast forward to january this year
>friends i still actually have try to convince me that she's into me
>laugh it off but now i start actually thinking about it
>realise i fucking love her
>the other day she comes and sits next to me while we're meant to be doing work
>we end up talking and laughing for like an hour
>realise that we only have one month left before we probably never see each other again (going to university)
>feelsbadman.jpg
i'm probably gonna ask her out, but the fact that she might turn me down and i'll never talk to her again makes me fucking miserable
>>
>Just finished my practical part of my studies
>now I'm back in university
>most girls just ignore me or aren't attractive to me
>one girl in my courses is kind and attractive
>already has a boyfriend for some time now
>she is really nice and seems to be interested in me

I don't know what to do. I have social anxiety, so everything social is hard work for me. I'm afraid to ruin everything if I show interest and make a move.

What should I do robots?
>>
>>35955501
I feel you. I already had such a situation several times. Because I don't want to hurt myself and the girl, I always passed the opportunity. Next time I will just ask the girl out.

Right now I'm doing the experiment: How long can I be without affection before I go insane? And I don't want to find out.

So if I were you anon, I would act on it. You can't win if you don't even try.
>>
>>35955520
don't do it, it won't work senpai. she's just being kind
>>
>>35955661
Yes, probably. But maybe it can get her as a friend? I don't have many of those...
>>
>>35955501
don't do it girls are succubi
also don't rate your friends for egging you on, they should know better
>>
>tfw only three friends
>two are gone over the weekend
>third one (flatmate) went away without saying anything
>>
>tfw want to hug and kiss some anonymous poster cause he is so nice
>>
>>35955773
Sometimes we are just to blind to realize for ourselves that the girl obviously is into us. So it is good if someone tells us. Otherwise it can happen that we only realize it when it is too late.
>>
>tfw been out of mainstream society for so long that I can't even pretend to get along with normies anymore
>tfw don't do anything anymore, not even watching anime or listening to music
>just sleep
>tfw my friends barely like me anymore
>tfw I've become just some weirdo
>>
File: neeto.png (48KB, 1155x587px) Image search: [Google]
neeto.png
48KB, 1155x587px
I'm a tomato
I'm a tomato
>>
> tfw in a state of rejection for so long you can't remember anything else
>>
>>35948437
>otten so bad that being on break is worse than working because it reminds me how boring everything is to me.

i work 12.5 hr shifts because the break room is just depressing to me.
>>
>>35950936
I was wondering why the 25+ thread had the most replies for some reason. clicked it like always and some "fembot" posted her tits... fuck. It made me sad to see the board like this.
>>
File: 1490224397851.jpg (22KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490224397851.jpg
22KB, 612x528px
>>35954874
>meet girl online
>don't fall in love
>>
File: I badly want to kill myself.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
I badly want to kill myself.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>35954074
At least a girl liked you. At least your chances of finding love aren't literally zero like the rest of us. At least you have something to look back on and motivate you. At least you can tell yourself, "hey, I am attractive enough for a female to like me"

I'm going to kill myself soon. And hopefully I'll be reborn, if thats a thing, as someone as fortunate and ignorant as you.
>>
>>35954909
>sometimes see girls checking me out
maybe you have a big ego masked by a crippling inferiority complex. they probably weren't even checking you out, bud.
>>
>>35957477
That could be true, or they do check me out. Despite all the memes you read on here, statistically the average man is average-looking, and there's a likelihood that an average average-looking girl will find you attractive.

Either way it's irrelevant due to the fact I'm incapable of responding.
>>
>tfw you made it your devotion to give up on women and dating as a whole.
>tfw you resigned yourself to being single and a virgin until death
>tfw some part of you still holds hope

Why can't I just give up that last shred of hope? Why can't I be a full robot?
>>
File: iktf.png (266KB, 987x829px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
266KB, 987x829px
>>35957931
humans were not build to be alone
>>
>>35958010
Why must we endure this feel?
>>
File: 1490041453248.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490041453248.png
23KB, 800x800px
>One of 2 dogs is old, not doing so well
>Preparing to put her down, take her to the vet just to check and see if there's a chance
>No chance, terrible cancer, lungs covered with fluid only has a few days
>Put her down
>Now my other dog spends all day checking her usual sleeping spots looking for the one I put down

Shit, man. I was strong till my other dog started looking for her. Wish I could explain what the problem was and that she's not coming back.
>>
File: 1490832442763.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490832442763.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>r9k is full of trannies now
>There's nowhere else to go on the internet
>Leaving the internet means no social interaction at all
>>
>>35958194
you are so wrong. what kind of person are you. tell me and i could probaly find a place where you could go. there's deeper chans my friend, lots of them
>>
>>35958647
They're all slow as shit.
>>
>>35947750
I know that feel, OP.
>be me, foolish young high schooler
>girl takes a liking to me, give her a chance bc she's cute
>we end up dating for two and a half years
>in high school
>got tired of her after a year and a half or so for various reasons, but stayed with her because I didn't want to break her heart
>there's a girl that came to the school a year after us
>never really noticed or paid attention to her
>she's dating a friend of a friend, though, so I'm generally aware of her existence
>eventually realize she's smoking hot, even though she's kind of unassuming
>nofeelspls.jpeg
>go over to a mutual friend's house one night without my gf to get hammered
>she's not only hot, but also super cool and we share a lot of interests
>she's also smart, which I like
>we have a small thing together, cut short of anything beyond having her under my arm for a while because I black out and vomit several times
>she hugs me on my way out the door the following morning
>imfeelingsomefeels.jpeg
>decide that's the end of that and try to go back to my original regard for her
>guess what happened
>not that
>ithinkimfallinginlove.jpeg
>fuck.mp3
>knew in my heart things would never work out between us, even after breaking it off with my gf
>(that was a mess, by the way)
>she's still dating that one guy
>I still thought there might be a chance, since he's kind of a dipshit and she didn't seem super attached to him
>she goes to college in another town now
>still holding out hope because she visits town like every other weekend
>still dating the dipshit
>still never talks to me and probably doesn't ever think about me
>can't stop these feels
She's perfect. And I let her go. I let her go, robots. I can't help but think what if. What if any number of the circumstances between us had been different? What if I'd told her how I felt? What if I hadn't gone overboard and blacked out? What if I hadn't dated my first gf? What if I'd gotten to her before her bf? What if, what if, what if..
>>
>>35958194
Have you tried wizchan?
>>
>>35959282
I'll check it out again, thanks.
>>
>20 years old
>at my lowest point, feel like an empty husk of a person
>decide to give girl hormones a try because i experienced what some other people were describing
>it felt like the nuclear option, like if this didn't work i would just kill myself
>still live at home, mom wouldn't be supportive, order them online and begin taking them without telling her
>begin to feel less like a husk of a person, but begin to experience emotions ive kept bottled up since high school
>crying every day, beginning to obsess over appearance
I know this is just another dumb tranny post but I just wanna get this stuff of my chest.

I knew going in that I wasn't the best candidate for transitioning, I mean I'm 6'1 for gods sake, but I just want to feel like okay for once.

I started young and my face is beginning to feminize 5 months in so I have a good shot at passing but its torture going through it all by yourself.

I have no one. I'm a shut-in and I haven't had friends since I was like 13. I'm scared I don't know how to make them anymore. And I'm scared that my family will disown me when they find out what I am.
>>
>>35959484
I support you, anon. It's a good thing you're doing, even if some might not support it, if only because it's what's true to yourself. You do you, anon. You deserve happiness.
>>
File: 1400912236562.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1400912236562.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
>>35947750
>wanted to make a thread on /r9k/
>decide not to because I think nobody on current /r9k/ could empathize with what I wanted to write
>just lurk
>open some threads
>start typing out replies
>delete everything because nobody would care about it
>>
>>35959697
If it's not trannies or race bait you should post it.
>>
>>35952240
Lets do it.
No idea how much I'd play, but a comfy MC server with some anons would be fun.
>>
>get too used to my online friends meeting my social needs
>haven't talked to IRL friends for years
>now my online friends are drifting away

I think I fucked up big time here, I'm about to completely run out of any type of friend now, I need to call my IRL friends but it's been so long now.
>>
Why can't I control my anxiety around people?. Seriously whenever I have to introduce myself to people or face a social situation I get so nervous to a degree that I start sweating and rubbing my hands together crazy. It seems that I have a disorder very common in this board: social anxiety. Don't need to explain this, I bet the average Robot knows perfectly what it is. I just want to know how the you robots deal with this disease.
>>
File: 08981007.jpg (6KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
08981007.jpg
6KB, 199x200px
>>35952240
I'm keen. Downloading technic now.
>>
My issue isn't as intense as what you other guys are dealing with, but I just have to put this out here.

I'm really torn right now. I am totally, undeniably in love with my best friend. She is everything I could have ever hoped for and we are an absolute perfect match, I would say.We have the same interests and hobbies and similar viewpoints on many things. She's a 10/10, which makes it even better.

One problem. She lives several states away. She is also not interested in relationships at this point in her life. While I sometimes feel that she has some inkling of feelings for me, she sure as hell doesn't show it.

Now, there's this girl I sit next to in math class. 9/10, extremely sweet. I've been getting to know her more since the start of class and have been helping her with schoolwork and whatnot. I want to ask her out, but it should also be mentioned I've never had a girlfriend and have never asked anyone out before. I also don't know if she has a boyfriend or not.

I just don't know if what I am doing is right. I say I love my best friend, yet here I am gearing up to ask out some other girl. I feel it's because I just need someone actually near me to be close to. That and I'm lonely as fuck.
>>
>>35952240
>>35961113
Voting for tekkit legends
>>
>>35961213
Long distance usually doesn't turn out well, I hate to say. It'd take a hellova lot of effort to properly maintain. Now, I think if you did manage to ask out your best friend, and she said yes, and you somehow managed it, it has the potential to be great. However, it'd be a risky move in any case. The other girl would definitely be a safer bet, if you're willing to put your love thoughts about your best friend aside. It's gonna be hard either way, I know very well how hard it is to waylay a crush in favor of someone else, but if you need someone to be close to in the moment, I'd go for the math class girl.
>>
File: RealLifeSim.jpg (78KB, 540x514px) Image search: [Google]
RealLifeSim.jpg
78KB, 540x514px
I'm gonna be homeless very soon, and instead of trying to unfuck my existence i'm here. I've given up everything.
>>
File: fucc.jpg (17KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
fucc.jpg
17KB, 599x337px
>woman starts playing games with me via text
>desperate
>become clingy

If I could just accept wizardhood I'd stop being such a bitch.
>>
>tfw might have met the perfect girl for what my needs are
>tfw erectile dysfunction might ruin it once again
>>
>Tfw falling in love but i don't want to because I know she will never be mine

Oh my fucking god i know that feel and it makes me so god damn mad i just cant even explain it
>>
don't have much to do with my life recently kinda going mad

matched with a qt on tinder and she seemed to be down to go on a date. she unmatched me like 2 days in. obviously i wasnt attached but its a gut punch sometimes
>>
>>35947750
Never thought I would see one of these again. It has pained me to see /r9k/'s post quality slip through my fingers, but posts like this one give me hope, and remind me of how things were.
>Shit ton of things to do
>haven't done a single thing I wanted to this weekend
>know I won't be able to do the shit I need to due by my deadline
>Nowhere to run, sleeping only lasts so long.
>Basically everything in my life is getting worse every passing minute
>At some point, things are going to be fucked beyond the ability to be salvaged, maybe they already are.
>Too lazy and tired to do anything about it, to be honest, I don't really care that much in the first place.
>Bad memories swarming my mind
>Wasted 2 hours of my day mindlessly staring at the tv while infomercials played
I can't begin to describe how this feels.
>>
>>35963431
Like loud silence.
Like violent calm.
Like overflowing emptiness.
Like unrelenting inaction.
It is not life, it is not death.
It is limbo. It is a void. It is impossible to pull oneself out of, for there isn't even anything to grab ahold of.
>>
File: IMG_20150708_170244.jpg (22KB, 482x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150708_170244.jpg
22KB, 482x359px
>2 months since gf broke up with me
>friend i met this semester and his gf try to set me up a date
>the four of us went to have drinks
>not my type and nothing in common
>keeps saying out loud to them and to me how weird and shy i am
>any random idea I said, everytime i went silent for a while, at any joke i try to improvise
>"wow anon you are so weird"
>"he's always so shy?"
>"you speak soooo slowly anon its almost annoying"
>ended up leaving home alone early, invented some shitty excuse
>stalk ex gf online
>get texted by the girl of the date, I didnt gave her my number so it was them
>not going to reply

Just going to drink a bit more alone until I'm ready to sleep. Kampai motherfuckers
>>
I'm having trouble sleeping because I keep thinking very, very deeply about all the ways I've fucked up and all the underlying, psychological reasons why I'm such a profound failure every time.
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (55KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
55KB, 629x505px
>inb4 normie
>have gf
>long distance so it was destined to end
>pretty good run
>says she doesn't feel ready for relationships
>year later
>start crushing on some other girl
>good friends with her
>ask her to dance
>she says yes
>we hang out constantly
>finally muster up courage to ask her out
>says she isn't ready for relationships
Guys it feels like a cycle it fucking sucks
>>
>"i really love you anon. seriously, i care about you so much and i want you to now that you can always talk to me... i dont ever want to see you upset or hurting"
>she gets a bf and im upset and hurting

w-what did she mean by this?
>>
>>35951073
>Eggman was good for feels threads
All he did was come in and tell everyone their feels were nothing compared to his mediocre first-world emotional problems, and ruin the mood. Glad he got Guantanamo'd desu
no bully Eggman I hope you've found happiness wherever you are even if it's a dark, forgotten cell in Guantanamo
>>
>>35954074
Reminded me of a time when I was an orbiter and I am not making any of the stuff I say in this story. She became cold and distant like after I saved here from being raped or killed. After that she took what few friends I had and claimed I was insane to the point where I was forced to go into counseling. That is how I ended up coming to this fucking board
>>
>>35958116

Sorry to hear that :(

It's never easy
>>
I used to post here a lot around 3 or 4 years ago, when r9k was shut down and we had to move to another chan. Hope it's not bannable to talk about this kind of things like we used to then.
I've had a girl for over 3 years. And exactly half a year ago she left me. Basically, for no reason. We were living together for two months, and I had to watch her lose her interest more and more every single day. And then she just said it's not the same thing she felt in the beginning.
We haven't talked since, I haven't seen her since that day. I'm afraid if I would, I would just kill myself
There is not a single day when I'm not thinking about her. It's been half a year and I feel like garbage. When will this end? Will it?
I had to guys...
>>
File: 1459149545412.jpg (7KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
1459149545412.jpg
7KB, 250x217px
>>35952450

Have the same feeling. I can tell she really likes me and I would ask her out if it wasn't for her boyfriend. I have to see her almost every single day and act like I don't care about her when I do. I really, really fucking care.
>>
File: hitlerfeels.png (160KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerfeels.png
160KB, 680x680px
>>35947750

Bit of a long story detailing my decent into robothood that I've been meaning to get off my chest for a while now. Will continue if interest is shown.

>Be me
>Have relatively little friends throughout middle school
>They were both good friends to me so it was quality not quantity
>Their names were Thomas and Nick
>All three of us were big into computers and many of our peers would laughingly call us "nerds"
>We didn't care and we just went about out own business
>This was the last time I felt a sense of real happiness and belonging
>Then middle school ended and Thomas and Nick went to a different HS
>We slowly drifted apart and I was left as an awkward high school freshman
>Be a smartfag so all honors classes
>People saw me as a "nerd" (whatever the fuck that means)
>It was at this point, even before browsing r9k, that I became aware of the pecking order between who we call Normies and Robots
>This was when I first started to fit the definition of what many here would call a Robot.
>I still play into the pecking order because the "nerds" were the only people who even came close to sharing my hobbies
>Start to realize that they were all a bunch of fun allergic narcissists with 3 foot poles up their asses
>Become socially withdrawn because I had nobody to relate to
>Even though I still had friends, hell even good friends at this point, none of them really clicked with me
>Depression starts to develop because of this alienation
>That's when I met Elias

cont?
>>
>>35966749
She has a boyfriend, you mentally ill frogposter. You retards should be killed in front of a crowd.

>>35966667
It will end if you'll find someone better.
>>
>>35966667
Never ever let a woman have that kind of power over you, what the fuck where you thinking? This is you paying the price for your stupid mistake, maybe next time you'll know how to proceed, dumbass.
>>
>>35966822
more, give me the feels
>>
File: 1490714234758.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490714234758.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>35959274
kill yourself chad get the fuck out of here
>>
>>35959697
I can truly relate with your feelings my friend
>>
>>35950877
>be glad that you are earning your existence by yourself and that you are finally a functioning member of the society, who doesn't dwell on others' backs

lmao

you're saying this in the modern world? Somewhere down the line OP is profiting from slavery and other bad shit m8
>>
>>35952450
same except it happened last year.she had a bf first,then they broke up,things between us seemed to get better but out of nowhere for no reason she didnt give a shit.i tried to talk to her irl and online(one time online with no answer).Every time she was acting weird or snobing me and not even looking at me or try to avoid me when we met by accident outside or at school.well fuck you too then,i was kinda angry rather than sad about it.i bet it was because i wasnt an emotional pillow and orbiter.thing is i didnt get such an intent from her so maybe someone changed her mind on me or someone talked shit of me,which is very possible from other things i heard that year(i never talked shit about anyone,karma are you drunk?).anyway hs ended and we both went to unis far away from hometown and i never get to see her smug face which is good because it makes me angry.weird thing is that sometimes my dreams include her and i am in love but after i wake up i feel annoyed and ticked off.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_205715_165.jpg (288KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_205715_165.jpg
288KB, 1536x864px
This was today. Just drive.
>>
>>35959274
jesus christ. best case scenario, in five years you'll look back and realize how meaningless your 'problem' is. the amount of mental effort you're spending on some girl who won't fuck you is pathetic. there are 3.5 billion women anon, why don't you try moving away from home and doing something
>>
>>35947750
>hooked up with a girl
>am still a virgin, but not kissless anymore (WHOOO, but it was a single brief kiss)
>our next meet is a week apart
>don't know how to converse when not high on scooby snacks
>idk how I will manage to hold up my image throughout this week through facebook
JUST
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.