[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had sex with my gf yesterday and she told me it wasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1487700378128.jpg (46KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1487700378128.jpg
46KB, 722x349px
I just had sex with my gf yesterday and she told me it wasn't her first time...
I love her so much...I always wanted to deflorate her but apparently I couldn't. My dreams are completely shattered, I feel like a huge fucking idiot now.

how do I cope with this?
>>
>>35947138
Just be thankful you can get laid, fucking normalfag. You don't want a bunch of blood on your dick anyway
>>
>>35947180
you dont fucking get it, it feels like she's been used, tampered

it's like the one before me will always be the one special to her because she popped her cherry first
>>
>>35947138
You should kill yourself to spite her.
>>
>>35947138
she's a slut.
to minimalize your emotional trauma, dump her immediately
>>
File: ias.jpg (68KB, 625x431px) Image search: [Google]
ias.jpg
68KB, 625x431px
>>35947211
Ask her about it. I've heard many stories of female's first times being shitty. It's painful expecially if the guy didn't know what he was doing.

Cross your fingers you are her good first fuck
>>
>>35947138
I don't know man, people tell me to just have sex with whoever I want but I just won't be okay unless my first time is with another virgin I love. I guess you just have to accept that what happened is done and to just work on the future.
>>
>>35947211
Fuck you fucking normie get the fuck off this board. Do you realize how hard all of us try to be where you are today? And you're complaining about it! Who fucking cares if she got fucked by another guy before you, all roasties do that.
>>
>>35947425
Not OP, but I'd sincerely rather never have a gf or sex than be with a non-virgin. Sorry that not everyone is as desperate for Chad's leftovers as you.
>>
>>35947138
Jesus christ get over it, just be happy that you actually have someone
>>
>>35947138
I would have no problem with this, I mean is not like she bragged about her ex to you before right? is not like she sent you pics of her and her ex doing qt things together just to humiliate you right? I mean is not like she lead you on while having a bf right? is not like she used you to make her ex jealous right?

kek, dude don't dwell on it too much it require a certain type of cunt to bring out the robot in me, n it should prob be the same for you
>>
>>35947211
>Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.
- Oscar Wilde
>>
>>35947138
Becone a twink and never fuck another disgusting vag fag again
>>
>>35947180

>believing this bullshit

Girls dont even need anything to stick in them to break hymen. Most of them broke it at some point.
>>
>>35947236
>she's a slut
prob not, I asked her this because I couldn't take it anymore

>>35947291
>Ask her about it.
she tells me it was horrible, but that still doesn't stop me from feeling really bad

>>35947397
>accept that what happened
I can't man, don't do the same mistake I did

>>35947463
no she actually despises him
>>
>>35947291 (me)
>>35948677
But you will always be more special than him. Her first positive sex experience was with you. Even if it wasn't the first, you'll probably be the most memorable. You're so lucky you found a girl with only 1 dick that's been in her that she hated. Please just be happy. Don't fuck this up for yourself or her.
>>
>>35947138
hahahahahahahahah oh god r9k
stay golden
>>
>>35948922
>you will always be more special than him
idk man I still feel like a fucking loser because I am not the collector of her virginity

she can still leave me any day for any reason
>>
Keep that cumdumpster until you find a virgin and then leave for her.
>>
>>35949281
>until you find a virgin

stop living under a rock, you know that's impossible these days
>>
>>35949407
Then he still has the damaged ham roast as a backup.
>>
OP is just baiting. He's still a kissless virgin.
>>
File: 1384643686625.png (87KB, 289x264px) Image search: [Google]
1384643686625.png
87KB, 289x264px
>>35948922
This guy's got a point. Ask her if the sex with you was good or at least, did she feel deep love for you.

If yes to either, then for all intents and purposes you basically deflowered her. It was the first time it was special for her. What she wanted.

Go ask, dummy.
>>
>>35949520
"Sex did not hurt" from a girl is like "you are such a good friend". Women only love turbo Chads who make them bleed and hurt them.
>>
>>35949520
>Ask her

op here

she can straight up lie to me because she would not want me to "feel hurt" or similar shit

I think there's no way of really knowing, I have a friend that fucked a longtime crush, she's with another guy now but she's all like wowowowo I love that first guy so much (he dumped her) I would always go back to him and what not

and prior to this girl I was going out with her friend which cheated on her bf of 3 years on the basis of "no chemistry whatsoever", then she dumped him and went for me (was such a cliche romance, said stuff like I would never leave you my feelings for you are so real anon etc, talked to me about her favourite girl name blah blah blah

so yeah, can't trust women's words
>>
>>35948677
>tells me it was horrible
>prob not, I asked her
>she actually despises him

You're retarded, my man. Would you take advice from a deer on how to hunt?
>>
hey /r9k/ I just had sex with an 8th different girl but she seemed way too into it and i think she might not have been a virgin ;_; why are all girls like this
>>
File: Crab with gun.jpg (62KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
Crab with gun.jpg
62KB, 270x259px
>>35947138
Yeah.

That's a pretty normal feeling. No matter how much you talk to her about it, it will always bother you. She is not marriage material anymore. I think that you need to seriously consider breaking up with her, because you shouldn't string her along just until you find a replacement girl.

She made her choice, now she has to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>35949962
let me reiterate, op here again
she does not fuck around, therefore she is prob not a slut

her first time with the other guy was horrible

>>35950142
>consider breaking up with her
I shall continue to seize her means of reproduction until a more worthwhile endeavor appears, fuck you
>>
>>35947138
you fucking normie, pls just kill yourself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.