[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex just messaged me after a year or so of not talking to me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

My ex just messaged me after a year or so of not talking to me. We never really broke up, but she just stopped talking to me. Apparently I was too depressing for her. She apologised for her behaviour, but I have no fucking clue what to say. Any advice robots?

inb4 asking /r9k/ for advice with women
>>
>>35946546
>We never really broke up, but she just stopped talking to me.
Boy, do I know that feel. Mine was cheating on me though. What was the message?
>>
File: 34.jpg (13KB, 201x163px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
13KB, 201x163px
>>35946565
Its been about 2 or 3 days since she sent this one.
>>
>>35946593
If I were you I'd just accept the apology and move on. Thats what I'd do anyway but I'm still waiting on an apology from that bitch. Don't fall for any tricks, she was probably cheating in you too.
>>
>>35946593
Leave it at that
>>
File: 1476645793865.png (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476645793865.png
42KB, 500x281px
>>35946593
Just leave it here. Maybe you learned something from it, maybe you didn't, but I don't think any further conversation with her would do any good.

>"just move on, bro"
>>
>>35946593
Its good as it is.

If you feel like giving her closure maybe go with a "its all good" if not then say nothing.
>>
>>35946731
Your image is not related here.
Your image is not appropriate here.
Your image does not belong on this board in this context.

>we all know that feel
>we all know how it is to get a girl
>to be contacted by a girl after breaking up
>hell, to even be contacted by a girl.

No, your image is not related.
>>
>>35946847
Most of us here know that feel
>>
She's tying up loose ends before she kills herself.
>>
oh my, seems she wants to play both sides of the game.

been years dude, pretend like everything is ok if they aren't, and see where that leads.
>>
>>35946546
someone dumped her ass bad now she feels lonely/sad and realized this is how she made you feel so shes saying sorry

CHAD HURT HER FEELINGS NOW SHE FEELS BAD ABOUT HURTING YOURS
>>
>living with gf in her rents house
>she invited me yay free room ok also love meme
>at start we were mad abput each other
>live together 2 years
>she gets kinda distant
>eventually wants to spend time apart
>i talk her out of it because i have nowhere to go
>seems really super sad at one point months later
>shes litterally crying but hides it
>fakes being sick not to go out of room
>feel like its my fault and ask her to open to me more
>says she has been seeing her ex like dates not even playing the ball park and she feels guilty about it
>at this point i know exactly whats going to happen
>i tell her sure its really her choice to decide who she wants and i aint getting cucked but ask for time to move out
>we fuck like mad, shes into wierd stuff
>both agree to friends with benedict cumberbatch maybe
>eventually move out
>see her once more
>its obviously hitting her harder than me
>i accept it really fast and feel like moving on
>unfriends me from facebook and deletes me from skype
>requests to follow me on normiegram, im pretty only much in it to hit on another girl
>as weeks pass by she sends me shit tier texts, how im holding up stupid shit like that
>i blow her off saying im busy working and thats true
>once asking meetup for sex, i correct her grammar in reply 1 day later lulz had
>texts about when gits movie im dieing to watch and i correct her on release date
>several lulz had as predicted
>no posts in fb or twitter for a long time
>she loves posting stuff because daddy issues
at this point shes probably fell out with her new bf, i know her too well
general advice or how to troll her harder
im thinking my next reply would be "lies" or something in hex, she would have to ask her bf, who is also computer nerd ro translate
>>
>>35947229
just dont reply. I know the temptation is huge to be petty but rise above it.
forget her and move on
>>
>>35947229
Woah man, you type like a massive faggot and are probably a massive faggot irl
>>
>>35947388
thank you
>>35947375
i already have, but i want to troll her because im bored to death
i never text first her though, only reply
>>
>>35947429
just texted me again, wants to go see gits with me
im not gonna lie, i did not see it yet but i want to go with another girl
>>
>>35946546
What the fuck,are you me? I know how you feel right now except my "ex" didn't talked to me and just popped like a bubble. I'm fine if she wants to break up because right now, what I really want to hear from her right now isn't apology or something that is kind of "friendly" but rather a closure. Even a simple "Dude break up lmao" is enough for me knowing that she is tired of me.It's been a year the last time she talked to me and it is really depressing that every morning that I wake up, I am hoping that she would talk to me.

As for your situation, accepting her apology is the best choice that you have right now. It is too risky to still be her bf seeing that you just stopped talking out of nowhere. Just say that you want to start again by being friends with her and assure her that she shouldn't feel awkward around you. I wish you the best bro. I really envy you right now ;-;
>>
>>35946858
Then you do not belong on this board.

Well done for outing yourself as a normie faggot.

Please see yourself >>>/out/
>>
>>35946546
I don't think getting back together is an option. Who's to say that all that bullshit won't happen again?
>>
>>35946546
idiot normie gtfo
>>
>>35946546
Stay away from her
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.