[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this girl asking me out? Pics are of lecture notes for context

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2372.png (274KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2372.png
274KB, 640x1136px
Is this girl asking me out?

Pics are of lecture notes for context
>>
"You do owe me haha"

A few days later

"Hey we're all going to this party want to come? I'll let you buy my drinks.., because you owe me ;)"
>>
No, she doesn't want to date you she just rewarded you some good boy points. You can exchange them for 12 tendies and a dr pepper.
>>
>>35945915
> party

Do you think I'm some kinda normie or something?
>>
>>35945882
No, you got friendzoned or colleague zoned

>By the end of the semester i'll probably owe you a few

She's already planning to take advantage of the situation lol
At least you will get free food/drinks and maybe meet her friends.
>>
>I'll probably owe you a few
She's having a hard time studying and she's relying on your to help her till she gets back on her feet.

This isn't asking someone out. This is normal chatting

>>35945915
I find it funny when this board tries to give responses to use.
>>
"If you owe me ten can I collect on that pussy"
there u go OP, thank me later
>>
>>35945922
This. dr pepper is good so definitely have that. I would personally recommend a good burger over tendies though.
>>
>>35945946
yeah id agree normally with you, but the "collect it in food or drinks I guess" is kinda bizarre
>>
>Not getting your allotted GBP in writing

Social contracts can only go so far OP.
>>
>>35945882
What she means by
>By the end of the semester I'll probably owe you a few
Is that she will abuse your kindness even more during this semester for her benefit, enjoy cuck
>>
>>35945882
i got the impression she was a bartender lol
>>
>>35946230
texts are in writing you fuckwit
>>
Tell her straight up that you require at least one blowjob per set of notes you copy for her

I made the mistake in high school of letting this girl cheat on all my history tests because I thought she was into me. Fuck I was stupid
>>
>>35945882

She's not interested NOW.

But if you respond with "can I get good boy points instead?", she will laugh. A few more laughs and she will bite.
>>
>>35945882
haha dumb beta orbiter
>>
>>35945882

Just act like you don't care. Like it's no big deal and you're only helping because she needs help and not because you want to.

If you act like you're doing it for something or because you want her to like you then she will use it to string you along.

You'll have to deny her sometimes too.
>>
>>35945882

No this is Stacy being nice so she can use you
>>
>>35945882
why would she risk her friendship with you for the sake of pursuing sex when she can fuck Chad and keep you around for taking notes?
you think she owes you a favor; reality is that you just lowered your sexual value
>>
>>35945882
you are being used you turbo cuck

now if you want to even the field, give her the wrong answers so when she uses them she fails
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.