[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

females can't be robo-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: reeeee.png (795KB, 504x896px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
795KB, 504x896px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

What now, robos? What now?
>>
I literally don't understand people who get angry at other people being happy.

I mostly just get sad.
>>
>>35945563
STOP HAVING SEX
>>
File: 1484557347153.jpg (76KB, 1266x785px) Image search: [Google]
1484557347153.jpg
76KB, 1266x785px
Bump so robots can finally understand that woman can be robots too.
>>
Are the fembots here like in OP's vid?
>>
File: 1464251251984.jpg (17KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
1464251251984.jpg
17KB, 410x415px
>>35945759
Fembots here are larping Stacies looking for new betas to add to their orbiter harem, anon.
>>
>>35945544
What happens in the video can't watch atm
>>
>>35945784
Some lady got sexually harassed in a restaurant
>>
>>35945784
She gets raped and shot
>>
File: 1465408879580.jpg (39KB, 543x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465408879580.jpg
39KB, 543x700px
>>35945784
>normie couple kiss in shop
>fat ginger cunt flips out on them
>says they're having sex, harassing her
>calls the cops

It's fucking hilarious cunt, you're missing out.
>>
>>35945544
Fat ginger female Elliott Rodger? He was too nice to her, i would've been tearing her apart.
>>
>>35945764
Then do male bots behave like that too?
>>
Chances are she's just a crazy bitch and not a robot.

For the last fucking time. By nature, women can't be robots.
>>
Man this video made me sad. What is wrong with her? My meme brains first thought was that gingers have no souls but it seems deeper than that. Is she mentally ill? It can't be drugs because she's not violent.
>>
Elliot Rodger's spirit has possessed this woman
>>
>>35945858
No

>>35945863
Wrong she's obviously not had any affection in her life forever, thus a robot. She's probably quiet usually, but the strain of her robot-dom was too much and she spilled her spaghetti publicly and for all to see. She is now a meme.
>>
>>35945544
>Hispanic couple at restaurant ordering food from Hispanic worker
>obese, ugly white woman gets jealous and yells at them

This is how bad white people are today. None of them work, they're all fat and they all want sex but can't get it because they are disgusting. And they want black and Hispanic men.
>>
I find it hard to classify ugly people as robots, they're usually failures due to things out of their control.
>>
>>35945544
Can't say I blame her. I despise pda bullshit myself. Though robots don't lash out or display their feelings openly like that, so...

nope still normie shit in a normie shop.
>>
>>35945900
You got it backwards. If it is within your control, you aren't a robot and need to fuck off. If you aren't ugly or a legit aspie, you don't belong here.
>>
>>35945881
>ywn have a unloved ginger gf to show affection and make happy
why live
>>
>>35945969
I know there are many definitions of being a robot but on the most basic level I thought it was not fitting in among others.

There are so many ugly people, it's nothing special and not a very important factor in not being able to connect with others.
>>
>>35946197
If you're a tinder swipe away from getting laid, you're not a robot.
>>
>>35946225
the fuck is this shitty logic? anyone can hire a prostitute and get laid, it wouldn't make you anymore of a normie.

Also I couldn't tinder swipe my way to getting laid because i dont have a facebook or any images of myself to use, im not ugly but im not attractive either so i'd probably have to actually put some considerable effort in to make it work, more effort than getting a hooker for the same level of connection.
>>
>>35945870
Couldn't be, she didn't dump her soda on them.
>>
>>35946328
You clearly don't belong here. You seemingly can't even fathom the idea of not being desired in the slightest by anyone.
>>
File: joan_of_arc_portra_3051443b.jpg (59KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
joan_of_arc_portra_3051443b.jpg
59KB, 620x387px
Is she the Joan of Arc of the Beta uprising?
>>
I was cheering for her but then I realised she'd probably reject me also.
>>
>>35945544
this is absolutely normal in my country. have you faggots been on r9k for 2 weeks?
>>
>weird blond hair
>dark brown eyes

Americans are so weird. This sort of combination is only popular in the US.

In Europe if you have blond hair your eyes are very likely to be blue.
>>
>>35945544
too bad she's ugly/ginger/a woman
>>
>>35946328

>boo hoo i have to put effort in my looks to get laid

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>35946422
You're a retard, that's why you're a robot, not your looks.

Even if you were desired by someone physically it's meaningless if you are too autistic/unmotivated to do anything with it. It's meaningless if you cant care about other people or relate to them. It's virtually meaningless if that desire instantly vanishes when they learn who you are.

Being ugly doesnt prevent you (atleast not significantly) from forming non sexual connections with people.

Romantic connections are a subset of human connections, hence why I said the broadest definition of being a robot is not being able to form human connections, being ugly isn't significant to this.
>>
>>35946528

I'd do her. Is she really that ugly?
>>
>>35946540
can say the same thing to an ugly person

>boo hoo i have to work to get laid

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>35946541

>You're a retard, that's why you're a robot, not your looks.

This is only said by people who are normies.

Fuck off. Go away. You don't belong here.
>>
>>35946541
You realize that looks are strongly correlated with income, sucess and other things. But anyway, you have no clue what it's like to actually be not desired in the least.
You're a normie who's deluding himself that he belongs here.
>>
>>35946541

>You're a retard, that's why you're a robot, not your looks.

This is only said by people who are normies.

Fuck off. Go away. You don't belong here.

>Being ugly doesnt prevent you (atleast not significantly) from forming non sexual connections with people.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BEING AN UGLY MAN IS LIKE. FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1483489690423.jpg (12KB, 236x229px) Image search: [Google]
1483489690423.jpg
12KB, 236x229px
>>35945544
Fucking normies. I hate these attentionwhoring couples too!
>>
>>35946517
FYI some people, mostly women, not only dye their hair but also eyebrows
>>
>>35946582

That would make sense but it seems like even her fucking eyelashes are that weird kind of blond.
>>
>>35946579

Same. For once a person is tell them what's on her mind and reddit is shitting on her.
>>
>>35946573
>You realize that looks are strongly correlated with income, sucess and other things.
What about it? I was using the definition of 'not being able to form connections' instead of 'not being able to make money' for being a robot.

>looks are correlated with success
being able to measure a subjective thing

>you have no clue what it's like to actually be not desired in the least.
I do, why else do you think I would be here.

>>35946578
You realise looks are also correlated with intelligence?
>you dont belong here because you can get sex by using more effort than anyone can by simply buying it
retard logic

>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BEING AN UGLY MAN IS LIKE. FUCK OFF
I see countless uglies befriending other uglies.
>>
This is why the white man has become so cucked. She would never say this to a black person because she knows he would give her the business right in public.
>bitch, what the fuck is you sayin? ron weasley lookin ass bitch. bitch needs some good dick like subsaharan need water nigga
instead we get some cracker filming her and basically stuttering "w-w-what? you're crazy" the whole time
>>
>>35946579
And now that summertime is coming its going to get worse. There will be couples everywhere making out like theyre in heat and cant control themselves, grocery stores, parks and even at the fucking parking lot
>>
>>35945544
She's not a robot. She's a roastie who gets pumped and dumped by niggers.
>>
File: peperesign.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
peperesign.png
11KB, 657x527px
>tfw too socially inept to understand what is going on in this video
>>
>>35946730
>Chad kisses his wife on the forehead a few times
>Ginger robot notices
>REEEEEEEEEE STOP FUCKING YOUR STACEY WHILE I'M TRYING TO EAT MY TENDIES!!! NORMIES GET OUT!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>you're in public
>do you want me to call the police?
This is wonderful
>>
>>35945544
Maybe she'd meet someone too if she quit dressing like that in public. Lazy bitch
>>
>>35945544
>females can't be robo-
exceptions prove the rule etc
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.