[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your most embarrassing moment in school/high school ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1481447479785.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481447479785.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
What was your most embarrassing moment in school/high school ?
>>
>>35945525
probably girls grabbing my tits when i was like 14, boys too, rather humiliating.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (791KB, 1050x1077px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
791KB, 1050x1077px
>14 yo hs sophmore
>masturbate in computer lab during programming independent study have it to myself
>mfw chad and stacy come in to make out because they think it's empty
they told everyone
reeeeeeee jt was my private block no one else was even supposed to be in that wing
>>
File: angery fregg.png (70KB, 428x241px) Image search: [Google]
angery fregg.png
70KB, 428x241px
>school formal
>for some reason our partners are decided for us by height order
>end up having to dance with some roastie who thinks buzzfeed is a legit source of news
>mfw
>>
>>35945525
Fell down the stairs once, lots of people saw it
>>
File: what am i supposed to feel.jpg (23KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
what am i supposed to feel.jpg
23KB, 310x310px
went to all boys catholic in class pop a random teenage boner everyone in class is a dude have huge cock every is talking about it laughing etc except for the two little femine dudes everyone thinks is gay one smiles at me the other winks
>>
>>35945537
How big were they then and how big are they now?
>>
>>35945661
Really big, unfortunately. Pretty much ruined high school for me entirely. They're gone now.
>>
>>35945673
Gone as in you had surgery?
>>
>>35945537
are you female or male? thats pretty fucked up
>>
>>35945737
assuming he's a male (male) I know his feel
grew up a little porker and all the normies and stacies used to titty twist me
I wish it were acceptable to challenge people in their late twenties to physical fights to avenge wrong doings from junior high
>>
>>35945785
fuck dude, are you me? i got bullied for being a fat autismo in primary school and i would love to fight those people
>>
File: beta uprising and rope day.png (194KB, 2344x1408px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising and rope day.png
194KB, 2344x1408px
>>35945816
they can't keep getting away with it
>now having daydream where I live in a world where white men didn't get v& for talking to children, I open a boxing gym that has video games and beef jerky to get the porkers in and ignite the fat kid uprising
>see confirmation of autism above
>>
>>35945785
Don't just walk up saying I'll fight you for my honor but be the biggest cock you can to them and shove them and shit
>>
>>35945525
Probably a lot, but I don't feel embarrassed
>>
>>35945701
Nah, testosterone / puberty fixed it.
>>
>>35945867
well if men give off pedo vibes when talking to kids they should be told off. also did you make that drawing? fucking kek, fuck yeah, cant wait until day of rope + beta uprising
>>
>>35945737
>>35945908
male, yes.

Got pranked and didn't go through puberty properly until like 18.
>>
I have pretty big man tits but no one ever made fun of me for it as far as I know. Even had several girls like me even though my gyno is very noticeable
>>
>>35945924
i was fat as a kid but then progressed to just chubby when puberty hit. how did you get so fat during high school and do nothing about it?
>>
>>35945876
yeah, I mean I moved across the country and I probably wouldn't actually fight them if I saw them because laws and paperwork and I don't like confrontation
I like to think about how it would be nice to have a "good reason", but the reality is that would be a shitty problem masquerading as an opportunity.
I might, and that's a soft might, be able to beat the fuck out of many of them now but it wouldn't be a good day either way
>>35945921
absolutely that's why it's just a weird autism daydream
nah I didn't make the picture but I always thought it was funny when I saw it posted

things in the past are almost always trivial
>>
>>35945924
Are you still a fat fuck?
>>
>>35945525
Too embarrassing to even share on here.
>>
>>35945949
>>35945956
Funnily enough, I un-ironically changed nothing in my diet or exercise regime. Being 12 I was skinny and highly athletic, come 14 I get fat, I don't start going through puberty like everyone else, my hormones are all fucked up, look really young, sound really young, extremely baby faced, get tits etc.

It changed when I got some testosterone injections to boost my levels up to normal standard though.

I'm now in my 20's and skinny with no tits, literally nothing changed in my diet or exercise pattern ever. I've never been a big eater either.
>>
>>35946011
Can you have kids?
>>
All of it

Orig
>>
>>35946155
Yes, I don't have klinefelters kek.

Not that I ever will reproduce.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.