[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can eliminate 4 MBTI types. Which ones would you choose? and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1472748969821.jpg (538KB, 880x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1472748969821.jpg
538KB, 880x1559px
You can eliminate 4 MBTI types.

Which ones would you choose? and why?
>>
ESTP, ENTJ, ESFJ, ENTP
normie scum
>>
>>35945282
INTJ, INTP, INFP and ISTP so we can stop having these autistic circlejerk threads over how one meaningless combination of letters is superior to all other meaningless combinations of letters.
>>
INTP so i don't have to kms
>>
All of them because it's pseudoscientific crap that only serves to make you feel good about yourself
and give a false sense of belonging.

All of you are lots more complex and wonderful than a cheap fantasy archetype.

There are better ways to find identity than a four-letter label.
>>
>>35945579
>all this projecting
Lol
>>
>>35945579
>All of you are lots more complex and wonderful than a cheap fantasy archetype.

>There are better ways to find identity than a four-letter label.
haha, no, and you aren't either.
>>
INTJ, id be happier if I didn't exist
>>
>>35945282
Everything that starts with E because fuck you normalfaggots
>>
>>35945602
If you're gonna be like that then, imo, NO personality types should be eliminated.

They can all offer perspective and insight.
>>
>ESFJ
>ESFP
>ISTP
>INFP

Was going to say ENTJ to punish this world but nah I love myself way too much
>>
>>35945282
All explorerers. Fucking sub-humans
>>
>>35945282
Explorers and Sentinels can all die, ty.
>>
File: image.jpg (1012KB, 1000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1012KB, 1000x7500px
>>35945282
The ones who keep making these threads since their MBTI is the only validation they have.
>>
why the fuck would all of you remove INFP?
if people like me are not around there will be a new worst type and I hope it's yours
>>
>>35945888
Too much of a pansies. Don't contribute to society at all other than self-pity wallowing. They also care about muh harmony to the point of being chaotically selfish.
>>
>>35945931
All of them yes. Every single one.

The other personality types are incapable of self-pity and selfishness.

It's great that we can argue about what label is the best.
>>
>>35945866
Gas the mbti spamming kikes
>>
>>35946092
Being passive aggressive about it won't help.

Other than literature, have INFPs contributed to something useful? Hell, most of them end up dropping out of college
>>
>ENTJ Robot
>>
>>35945282
ESTPs
ENTJs
INTJs
ESTJs

now as an ENTP I have no competition for success.
>>
>>35946341
What about other ENTPs?
>>
>>35946375
oh yeah you're right

ohwell, if there are less competitive types around then there is less competition overall
>>
>>35946341
>ESTPs
>success

how to i convert from ISTP to ESTP?
>>
>>35946410
you can't you fucking cunt

you cannot change your MBTI type

this meme needs to die

However, if you improve your charisma and become more outgoing then your functions will "shift" closer to the ESTP range, effectively allowing you to emulate one on both a behavioural level and a psychological one

in otherwords, stop being an edgy faggot loser

ESTPs are successful because they're full of energy, charismatic and opportunistic.
>>
>>35945309
FUCK OFF, BITCHASS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.