[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 0821 - lbE9NwY.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
0821 - lbE9NwY.png
87KB, 285x285px
Hey. I'm in high school (just turned 18, don't nuke me, mods).

So, a while back I had a girlfriend for 11 months. She dumped me over Facebook messenger on Valentine's Day after I met up with her before to give her gifts and shit.

Anyway, about a month later, I was hanging out with a female friend of mine and she took that to mean that I had 'moved on'. She swore at me, blocked me on everything.
A couple months later, she started to date a best friend (we go back for a solid three or four years). I spent my formal (prom) crying my eyes out drunk on what should have been the best night of my life.

Recently I found out that she had spread a rumour around that I had a microdick, which just over 400 people that I work closely with were all told about. Now, I'm not insecure about that, being 6.1', but it hurt to know that everyone was talking about it behind my back.
Furthermore, everyone thinks it's true and I'm sure she took the liberty of telling everyone about some... fetishes I had.

Anyway, I'm thinking of killing myself again.
There's a lesson to this, /robots/. Don't ever trust anyone ever.
>>
>>35944556
>Prom
>best night of life

Brah dont buy into the hype. High school socials are like yesterdays weather reports. They dont fucking matter once they're done.
>>
how bout some beta uprising ?
>>
>>35944556
I don't mean to come off as a dick, but you dated the wrong girl, buddy. You really shouldn't feel bad about her dumping you, if this is how she behaves. My advice? Ignore people who don't deserve your attention. If somebody calls you microdick, they're not worth your time. Plain and simple. Move on to better things, and hopefully a better girl.
>>
>>35945468
It's hard to get a 'new girl' now because she's poisoned the well and no one will so much as speak to me unless it's to laugh about me.
Thank you though. I appreciate the kind words, friendo.
>>
>>35944556
>Anyway, I'm thinking of killing myself again.
Don't before you kill her first
>>
Holy shit
I'm so tired of all these normshit threads, you don't even belong here.
>bloo bloo le gf dumped me and spread rumors about me, don't trust grills robots
We robots can't even get gfs fuck off normie
>>
>>35944556
PLEASE DO EET FA GGOT
>>
Hang in there Anon. Girls are shit. You'll find a better one, and high school kids are so fucking fickle and retarded rumors don't really stick.
>>
hey robot. please dont kill yourself.

if you wanna talk you could add me on steam, my id is
steamcommunity.com/id/thowiljoh3
i could give you my discord and stuff from there if you wanna VC and play some vidya.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 314x312px
>>35944556
Sounds like a normie problem.
>>
>>35944556
>man up
>spread rumors about her
>don't give a shit

Honestly why do people care about what others think about them so much?

>400 people I work closely with

Are you sure, faggot?
>>
lol you're fucking 18 don't kill your self over a thot. just move across the country and go to college or something seriously nigger
>>
It's sad that normies will randomly talk about someone's dick and spread rumors about it, even when it's obvious that the rumors were started by an angry ex.

Now you see OP, why we hate normies so much. There's literally nothing you can do except move far away and hope you don't run into any of those people. Unfortunately there's always the risk of moving across the country, running into one of those people, then hearing them shout "HEY IT'S MICRODICK! WHAT'S UP MAN!" across a room with a bunch of people around. Then you'll have moved for nothing because now they will all call you microdick.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
OP are you even trying?
Original
>>
>>35944556
You are a fucking normalfag and should get off my board.
>a girl was mean to me once i high school, pls give me attention or I will kill myself
Literally man up you cunt, your real life starts now and it's only gonna get harder from here.
>>
You're an 18yo normalfag, you will be alright. Jesus, normalfags want to kill themselves over this shit?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.