[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

internal reeee of the day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0161.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>go to theater to see Ghost in the Shell
>go to midnight airing to avoid other people
>success almost no one is there
>pay for ticket
>walk to guy who rips ticket
>there's a narrow path to get there due to cutouts for movies on either side of the isle
>two roasties blocking path
>standing in the middle of the fucking path chatting not going anywhere
>I fake cough to let them know I'm approaching
>ignored
>I try to go around them
>have to wedge my way around the one roastie
>bump into one of the cutouts
>it doesn't fall over luckily but it dose wobble and make a bit of a scene
>roasties give me weird look
BITCH YOU ARE STNDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ONLY PLACE TO GET TO THE TICKET GUY IN A NEARLY EMPTY THEATER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT!!! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GIVE ME A WEIRD LOOK???!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

for what it's worth I had the movie all to myself. saw it in 3D IMAX, I actually liked the movie and had a nice time. I didn't think I'd like it but I did. Scarlett whatever her name is did a good job.
>>
File: 90123123.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
90123123.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
lol come on anon how hard is it to say "excuse me"
>>
>>35943343
I just would think they'd see me coming, I'm 6'3, how could they not see me coming?
>>
>>35943370
typical roastie i guess. well i enjoyed your reading your post thnx for the laughs lol
>>
>>35943370

They don't even think we're people anon.
>>
>>35943441
You're welcome, upon reviewing what I wrote, I gotta admit I chuckled too.
>>
>>35943011
They were probably fucked as kids, nothing personal.
>>
>>35943370
women have poor spacial awareness
>>
>>35943370
Women only think about themselves, prettier girls and 9/10 men.
>>
File: 100000323561.jpg (87KB, 610x340px) Image search: [Google]
100000323561.jpg
87KB, 610x340px
hey here's a PROtip for next time something like this happens

if they're almost sorta aware but still yapping to one another, keep walking steadily and give them a "pardon me" or "excuse me" from about 5 paces away

if they're totally oblivious to everything, you're gonna have to park 3-4 paces in front of them and then give them the pardon me/excuse me and get on your business

i have never encountered anyone in 25 years that did not let me through without any fuss and often with a smile or something using this patented technique, just make sure you aren't muttering or something

this has been an autist's guide to asking people to vacate a walking path
>>
>>35943560
Thanks for the tip

Original recipe
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.