[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Who is she, /r9k/? I'll be here all night.
>>
She is dead to me. She browses this board. She is probably behind this thread.
>>
This small town introverted girl.
Her eyes change color.
I basically let myself get used and hurt and I ended it with hurtful words.

suppose she is happy.
>>
Last one made me go numb. I don't feel anything anymore. I'm alive but I do not live.
>>
Trying to get her right now,doubt anything will happen but if not her I don't know who.
>>
My last ldr pseudo gf.
She disliked my second job. It was gambling.
One night the stars aligned and I had a considerable winning streak.
I bought a plane ticket and jewelry for her.

An embroidered bracelet. It was blue and pink.
Sterling Earrings with mid grade rubies in them.

In the end she went back to her abusive ex.
>>
>>35942769
jessica.

after her, nothing has meaning.
>>
>>35942769
Nice of you trying to help, OP, but you're just enabling this pathetic sack of shit behavior. Expect many posts about people "feeling numb" because they're too weak minded.
>>
Europa

I have to save her
>>
>>35942769
She's my female videogame character I made in a mmorpg I dont play anymore. It's not the first time I create a female character in a videogame but that one in particular stuck the most.

Now she's some sort of female ideal for me.
>>
Was in a local friend finding thread on /r9k/, posted my contact info and talked to a few anons. Had a great conversation with one, decided to meet and hang out, offered to let me smoke his weed. A week before our planned hang out, he tells me he's a girl. I think trans at first but nope, a real girl. We hung out, it went well, I think she is going to be my gf. Very excited, I feel we connect and normally I hate women so this is weird for me. Not sure what to do moving forward but things might not seem as dark...
>>
she's dead. like, literally dead.
>>
>>35943083
You dont hate women.
sdfhsdth
>>
>>35942769
I don't get why would someone shoop out the spikes and dicks in this image.
What raging normalfaggotry would influence this image so?
>>
>>35943101
>spikes and dicks
what the fuck did the original look like? i've only ever seen that version
>>
File: 1487980095455-r9k.jpg (39KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
1487980095455-r9k.jpg
39KB, 540x522px
She live in small town about thousand kilometers away. We even never met. So, apart this, I realize that I even can't find the same. Her character is the best for me sissyboi on hrt, her thoughts are mindfull, she's unique and rare as fuck and I even think abour her like about girl but real human bean.
>>
File: anger.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
I'm angry.
I'm angry at her for fucking me around and pretending she doesn't know exactly why I never want to hear her voice again. A voice which would never sound like anything but the screeching of a disingenuous harpy to me at this point.
I'm angry at myself for being a panicky, weak-willed cunt. I'm angry that I'm bad at dealing with people. I'm angry that I can't seem to be able to fix it. I'm angry that the natural reaction when people notice this, consciously or subconsciously, is to fuck me raw without a hint of lubrication.
I'm angry at everyone in the past, present and future who have created the legal, moral and social paradigms which have led to an environment where I'm vulnerable to such emotional treachery from harlots. I'm angry that I don't have any outlet for my rage. I'm angry that I'm angry.
I'm angry that I've been angry about the same basic shit since hanging chad was still a joke and the ride will never stop I just have to force myself off eventually
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35943098
I do. Men just go about their day minding their fucking business. Women are always trying to make noise and be obnoxious for whatever reason. They walk by smelling like a French whore house. And on top of that, when I see men with kids everyone is chill, when I see a roastie and her spawn they are being disobedient and the mom can't control them despite screaming and making a scene. Women are worse drivers around here, every time I'm on the road I feel like they should have a special warning on their cars that there is a female driver.
>>
File: 1471052257980.png (167KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1471052257980.png
167KB, 500x664px
>>35942769
>Who is she
The qt coworker that I've fallen head over heels for. The first girl in years that I've thought about and obsessed over much. A girl who I'll likely never have a chance with because she was already dating someone when I met her and still is.
>>
>>35943144
You dont hate women if there is at least one that you like. That means all women are not like this.

If you say you hate a whole group, there must be no exception.
>>
>>35943269
1 out of millions doesn't mean I like all of them

I hate the majority of women

Happy?
>>
>>35943288
Yes, this makes more sense.

Because if you say you hate women, that would mean you would hate what makes a woman a woman to begin with.
>>
She will never accept that she hurt me. Every single one of her apologies is an empty placation meant to stop me from causing her more "stress" while she protects herself and pretends it never fucking happened. She doesn't show remorse. She only feels sorry for herself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.