[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine if girls did this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: 1487953758126.png (194KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1487953758126.png
194KB, 480x479px
Imagine if girls did this.
>>
Literally no one would give a shit because men aren't thin skinned crybabies

Say that shit about women and you will have hundreds of whiteknights defending them though
>>
>men doin what they want is reverse sexist
women
fucking tumblr
>>
>>35942567
>men aren't thin skinned crybabies
how long have you used this website
>>
i'd take it as a compliment, not only because i am too much of a pussified babyman to ever have chopped wood but also because a woman is speaking to me.
>>
>>35942587
Its more bitter, jaded resentment, then uncontrollable whining
Its a subtle difference but the major one is that /r9k/ is funny, and self aware to a degree
>>
>>35942599
>/r9k/ is self aware to a degree
Haha no
>>
>>35942627
Want to know how i know your a roastie?
>>
>>35942627
>>Haha no
Haha yes
>>
>>35942649
Yes please anon.
Tell me all about me
>>
>>35942627
a sense of self awareness even if it is delusional is probably r9k's biggest problem.
>>
Its hilarous how it doesn't work because all the things it could be are actually useful dignified things to do.
>>
>>35942552
They occasionally try to. But men don't really give enough of a shit to make a fuss about it, and the media isn't choosing to make it seem like we should be, so the people trying it just give up.
>>
I don't understand

is this some kind of humor meant to depreciate men?

lumber must be chopped
work must be done
and who else is gonna fucking do it?
>>
I wouldn't care, because I know as a man it is my role to do things like that.

I'd be kind of irritated that I was being told to do it by a woman who shirks her duties as a woman though.
>>
>>35942588
try it sometime. its fun.

take the wedge and pretend the log you're splitting is a roastie's face.
>>
Nobody would give a shit because men don't nag endlessly about shit like that.
>>
>>35942691
I don't know man, fixing cars doesn't sound like the most alpha thing to do
>>
>cool story bro get drafted into war and die face down in the mud
>>
To be perfectly honest, the whole "go make a sandwich"/"get back to the kitchen" thing pisses me the fuck off.

It devalues the role of a housewife, which only further promotes feminist ideals and contributes to the destruction of the family unit.
>>
>>35942744
only a man could work a vehicle
>>
Cool story wagie, don't you have a job that's about to be automated?
>>
>>35942650
>haha yes
haha this
>>
>>35942744
Its basically like fixing a PC, except cars are sexy for women because its useful to them to get around (a pc isnt fun to them because wtf are they gonna do with it? Netflix and facebook? Lol they have phones for that)
Almost all of those guys are car autists. Talk to a few of them, once the conversations stray outside of automobiles they get nervous and agitated lmao.
>>
File: helperalmondsactivated.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
helperalmondsactivated.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>35942676
>implying this is a problem
why would I think about things that don't pertain to me?
>tfw not sure which side of this argument I'm a better example of
>>
>>35942552
I'd laugh, because its silly
>>
>>35942873
This man gets it.
oregional
>>
File: 1484389645641.jpg (38KB, 482x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484389645641.jpg
38KB, 482x510px
>>35942873
>It devalues the role of a housewife
>>
File: 3135.png (58KB, 1594x968px) Image search: [Google]
3135.png
58KB, 1594x968px
Dudebro is already used as an insult, and so are all the m'lady tips fedora jokes as well.
>>
>>35942599
>self aware to a degree

OH BOY. This is the ultimate April Fool's joke.
>>
File: 1489555639269.gif (2MB, 339x170px) Image search: [Google]
1489555639269.gif
2MB, 339x170px
>"Don't you have a job to do?"
>"Go get a job."
>" All you do is play games and watch tv. Don't you have a girlfriend or friends to see, or something, /anything/ to do other than just sit here all day?"
>"A lazy man is a worthless waste. Youre 28 and youre still just a useless brat."

Woman have and still do the same thing but where as men use "get back to the kitchen" as a comedic rebuttal, women use lines of stereotype to stab at egos and insecurities of everyone other than themselves.
I don't like my family that much although sometimes I don't blame them.
>>
>>35942599
>/r9k/ is funny
I beg to differ
>>
>>35943982
>haha this
haha (you)
>>
It entirely depends on the context. If women would just use these as harmless jokes, like guys do the sandwich line, there'd be no problem.
But we all know it's not gonna work like that...
>>
I think things would be pretty swell if everyone could joke like this and there weren't any histrionic toddlers throwing temper tantrums over it.
>>
>>35942567
>because men aren't thin skinned crybabies

Saying this on /r9k/ is ultimate irony
>>
File: topkekmate.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
topkekmate.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>35946067
>tfw to smart to be amused by the things I do
truly the patrician way to rot
>>
>>35942712
Yes anon. You are discovering gender roles. While the men are busy with those physical labors, who will birth the children and feed the children and raise the children and prepare the food for the hungry men?
Ahh yes. It's almost like all this was already figured out thousands of years ago.
>>
>>35946041: my thoughts exactly

Feminism is a BS first world problem
Sure, women are often objectified and don't get as high salary as men but men are expected to do so much more in society that women aren't
Hence being a woman comes with more life privileges than being a man
>>
I don't know about you guys. But having an assertive dominant girl like that would be heaven. I'd listen to her every command.
>>
>>35942552
It's funny because men wouldn't have a problem with doing those things anyway
>>
>>35942650
OH I KNOW! I KNOW!
It's because she let emotions override factual evidence!
Do I win something?
>>
>>35942552
But women already do that shit. Having a penis means you're automatically obligated to do all hard or technical jobs, even if it's for a complete stranger. Never seen a man coerce a woman off the street to do his dishes, but I have been coerced off the street to help some random bitch with a mouse.
>>
>>35946041
Women are human beings

Men are human doings.

Women have intrinsic value because vagina. Men have to earn that value by making themselves valuable. It used to be that men who did so we're valued and honored by women for it. Now the best you can do is earn the right to exist with minimal abuse.
>>
File: image.png (97KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97KB, 250x256px
>>35942599
Spamming a board intended for oc with NEET, autism, and feels threads isn't indicative of self awareness. Some robots may be aware of what their problems are. Some may even be aware that they are their problem. But being unable to better themselves in light of that is the ultimate lack of self awareness
>>
>>35942552
I'd definitely chop some lumber or light the grill
>>
>>35946969
Self awareness does not mean self improvement you dumbass.
>>
>>35947025
In this context it requires enough understanding to put shit into practice. I'd call that more self aware than doing the same thing expecting a different outcome
>>
File: 70120.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
70120.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>35946969
I'm aware I'm a useless piece of shit
I'm aware the reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I spend all my time in my moms house jacking off and watching anime

I'm aware that there are even people out there that would accept me for who I am if i found the courage to put myself out there

I'm aware that I'm probably gonna kill myself at 30

Am I gonna fucking change?
Hell naw nigga
For the time being, I'm happy. Ion give a single shit if anyone else likes it. I'm self aware

suck my NEET dick you roastie cunt
I dont have to wanna change jackshit to be "self aware"
>>
>>35942552
This is like calling white people cracker.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 375x500px
>>35947100
Calm down NEET chan. I'm just saying to better yourself requires a deeper understanding of yourself.
>>
>>35947093
Then you'd be wrong. Self awareness is needed for self improvement, but self awareness does not necessarily lead to self improvement. Because awareness is easy, and improvement is hard. Why do you think there are so many fat fucks around? They know they're fat, but not being fat is hard so they just accept being fat fucks.
>>
File: 129868919028.png (577KB, 849x1104px) Image search: [Google]
129868919028.png
577KB, 849x1104px
>>35947148
>understand myself enough to realize that i dont want to better myself and if i tried i'd feel like I was living someone elses life

>regardless of how objectively "good" or "bad" off a robot could be, why should they try to change themselves if they're legitimately happy in their situation?

your move roastie
>>
>>35942599
>/r9k/ is funny, and self aware to a degree
/rkwhine/ used to be funny, now it is just pathetic with occasional gold mines like your post
>>
>>35947201
go fix some garage shit and do me a sandwich
>>
File: 1454010579042.jpg (61KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1454010579042.jpg
61KB, 500x485px
>>35947258
>garage shit
happily

>sandwich

im a vegan btw so no :^)
>>
>>35947201
This isn't debate anon. It's objective fact. Fear of change requires denial, denial requires lack of self awareness
>>
>>35947286
> Fear of change requires denial
>implying dislike of change=fear of change
>>
>>35947282
is vegan sandwich such a strange concept
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>35947325
Prove otherwise anon
>>
>>35947286
Doo Doo requires Pee Pee.
YOU try making a Doo Doo without some Pee Pee coming out.
>>
>>35942552
>GO CHOP SOME LUMBER
ok sounds like fun but are you wanting firewood or a fukken table or...?
>go fix my car
ok sounds like fun couldja bring me a beer or 2
>the grill isn't gonna light itself
oh man i've been looking for a chance to try out my new diy flamethrower
>don't you have something to go fix somewhere
probably but maybe you should put out that fire on your tits

idk how women think that "go do something you enjoy" is insulting, unless they think that doing things in general isn't fun? weird.
>>
>>35947355
have you ever seen the brutality of a tempeh slaughterhouse, the callous disregard for life on the tofu farm?
>>
>>35947355
Yes. It is, but i dont need food bc u just cooked up some wonderful dubs

>>35947402
Change would require a certain amount of energy, willpower, and time, right?

This could be seen as an investment. Varying on the person, it would take anywhere between 2 months to a few years, and then the time it would take getting used to said change.

Yeah, I'm sure that quite a few people do find this scary, you won't find any debate from me there.

But if someone's happy, /why/ should they try to make that change? Is it even worth it?

The kind of "change" that you implied is the kind that would be large scale to someones personality. They'd have to find new hobbies, make new friends, the whole 9 yards.

That's not scary at all. That's just a waste of time, and probably pointless
>>
>>35947554
Self sufficiency
>>
>>35942552
>go do [productive, fulfilling, independent activity indicative of a strong body and mind]
>haha, got 'em xD
Why are women so dumb.
>>
>>35946203
I know, right? Mental illness, lack of social interaction, failing health, a dismal future, no money--those are things only weak beta PUSSIES complain about. Now getting asked to make someone a sandwich, THAT'S real pain.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.