[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your parents like, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2176.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
What are your parents like, anon?
>>
>>35942211
Mum's a legitimate strong, independent woman who worked her butt off to support my brother and I and still had the inner fortitude to greet us with a smile every morning and read us stories every night.

Dad's a self-absorbed prick who thinks he's owed undying love and respect because he came inside my mum without a rubber. When he dies, I plan to take a runny diarrhea shit on his still warm grave.
>>
>>35942211
>parents

oregano
>>
>>35942211
>>35942240
Similar story here, my mother raised 2 boys and a girl since we were 3, 6 and 9 years old respectively on her own while working full time and studying to become a teacher while my father and stepmother would treat her like shit
She is the only pure person I know in this world and the only thing that has stopped me from killing myself twice was the thought of letting her down
>>
Since my parents are devorced I will only talk about my mom. She Is a caring mom but strong.
>>
My dad died of a heart attack when I was four and my mom married some guy who hated me. I was bad in school and he kept trying to convince my mom to just let me crash and burn instead of trying to help me with my homework and made fun of me for not having friends. I like to blame him for a lot of my self esteem issues. I joined the Marines after high school since I didn't have the grades to go to college and didn't want to go to trade school. He started to respect me after that, but I still don't like him.
>>
>>35942211
>mom
Insane, ocd, cleaned the entire house three times a day including scrubbing toilets, constantly accused my dad of cheating when he never did, got cancer, became a Christian, abandoned me and my dad so she could live with my uncle who just had a baby, didn't see her much until the week before she died. Looking back she was hardworking, stern, but loving and loved the stupidest family comedies.she just wanted to be around a new life before she died, and I get that now.
She also loved to cook and bake, homemade dinner every night very old fashioned about the roles of women, she worked hard to instill these beliefs on me but in this day and age I just come off as lazy as fuck.

>dad
Redneck, 8th grade dropout that started a company and fucking made it in life.
Amazingly gentle and loving father, never yelled or hit us any more than a deserved ass whooping. Taught me allot about work, life and making choices. Still a huge source of support in my life, very intelligent for having very little schooling. Racist as fuck, loves to make fun of people but he says shit in such a nice way it's hard to get angry.kind of a flirty old man, I can see why mom accused him of cheating. Also very old fashioned, also taught me to belive women should be barefoot and pregnant.

Apprantly they were connected at the hip as teenagers, but 40 years with somone can wear any relationship down I guess. Good parents though, I think I turned out a good but lazy person.
>>
>>35942211
they divorced when i was 5 so i really don't remember too much from when they were together except from the arguments. mom is very independent and stubborn but still nice. she had an awful childhood and she does a lot of pretty weird stuff like not being able to throw stuff away easily. dad is an alcoholic and is very, very stubborn and is prone to fits of rage.
>>
File: 1489527040371.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489527040371.png
44KB, 657x527px
i know it's probably not fair but i secretly blame them for making me the way i am. i love them more than anyone else but i have a short temper and i lash out at them sometimes which only makes me hate myself more.
>>
My day is a really smart and self made guy who managed to escape poverty alone after his dad died at 7. He is really accomplished and has literally experienced everything. He does everything always better than me and I can never reach his level. He does have problems now though. He is sick and has a bit of anger management problems due to his diabetes (he isn't fat).
My mom is basically nice but unreasonable and isn't as smart or as well adjusted as my dad. She can handle herself and does lots of volunteers work but ultimately she is pretty average.
Seeing both of them, I always wonder why I'm such a huge failure. My dad accomplished more than me at the age of 16. I'm now 20 and still can't get a single girlfriend.
>>
>>35942211
father never really around, always working. A macho construction man, authoritarian, short fuse but very loving
mother cold as a fridge, even had post partum depression because she was too young when she had me and wanted a girl anyway, preferred my sister when she was finally born
she eventually cheated and fucked off with another guy a year after my had a heart attack that left him unable to do his job and made him an insufferable depressive cunt, but that was just a year where she had to be supportive when he supported all of us alone for almost 20 years. Sent him deeper into depression, attempted suicide a couple of times, I had to drop out of college and get a job so that the bank didn't seize the house he built after she left with all the money and then some, leaving him with thousands in debts.
Now he's better, still has his house and where he lives with another woman who's kinder and funnier than my mother (even though for years he said he'd never be with another woman and his life was finished).
My mother recently had a brain aneurysm, was briefly comatose and is now unable to walk or talk, has between 6 month/ 1 year of physical therapy. I haven't talked to her since she left, and learning how fucked she was made me smile. Hope she get's crippled for life and the guy she left with abandons her for another woman, so she can feel what my father felt.
>>
>>35942211
>mom
Pretty normal and nice but not that smart or rational, also over-worried/paranoid about most things.
>dad
Great guy, but also dead.
>>
File: garfield vaping.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
garfield vaping.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
dads an emotionally removed guy. He's really nice guy and a relaxing presence, but we do not talk about anything serious.

Which leaves my mother to talk about my issues with. She has molested me in the past. Hates me for being LGBT but I know she's been having a lesbian relationship ever since her and my dad broke up.
>>
Many people like my parents but they are not their children. It's weird. They aren't bad people but they spoiled the favorites and just kind of forgot about me. Doesn't help that they're the typical liberal boomer types (only saying that for the image not trying to be political). They 100% trust the school system and think I'll find a job and glpbal warming os being fixed and overpopulation isn't a problem.
>>
>>35943319
are you the only non-favorite?
>>
>>35942211
-Mother
Very sociable person, loves to talk to other people and have conversations, but was never a "Stacy". She's the sole caregiver for my sister and me. She spoiled me (my father did as well) growing up but now she resents me to a degree because I've yet to move out, I feel better because I'm taking serious steps to get out tho. Her resentment manifests as small disagreements we have and she seems to be care less about certain things as she gets older. (cleaning and maintenance mainly)

-Dad
Died when I was ten from aortic dissection. He was Filipino, so heart disease and poor eating habits ran in his family. He loved his children very much, we were really the last light in his life after my mom and him drifted apart emotionally. He was kind of a geek growing up, pretty intelligent too, I wish I could talk about philosophy with him and find out how much he knew but I'll never get that opportunity. He was a natural artist, in both the written and visual forms. Poetry and sketching were his strong suits. He ended up being IT for a telecom company when he died.

I loved my parents and I had an idyllic childhood growing up in the late 90's early 00's, it was truly a better time for a lot of people.
>>
>cluster B sociopathic mother
>beta cuck father literally cucked by her
>dad is so weird around my brother because he's gay and I reckon dad is a closet gay and also cos I wonder if he's not sure if my brother is his

I don't have anything to do with either of my parents or my brother and haven't seen them in years. My family is a shambles but then again also am I.
>>
dad doesn't talk to me

my mother treats me like an infant
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.