[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts fairly regularly (like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: bladee.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bladee.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts fairly regularly (like daily)? Not like actual consideration, but just thoughts about blowing your fucking brains out?
>>
>>35942196
>Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts

no

filler
>>
File: qwetttt.jpg (268KB, 1347x762px) Image search: [Google]
qwetttt.jpg
268KB, 1347x762px
>>35942461

>Normies aren't suicidal
>Normies see value in existence

what the fuck
>>
>>35942461
Wait this isn't actually normal.
>>
>>35942196
i think it is if you have any sense of awareness about the changes happening in the world (especially if you're white). working class whites are an heroing at alarming rates. they're obviously not all "ftw too intelligent" but there's a general sentiment shared by white people that we're in terminal declince, and brainwashed leftist faggots are the culprits accelerating the process.
>>
Do normies actually enjoy life, or do they just not think about it?
>>
Hi Bladee
>>
I imagine killing myself pretty much every day. Like you said, they're rarely considerations that I really take seriously, but images of shooting myself in the head or drowning myself pops into my head unprompted on a regular basis.
>>
File: 542.jpg (189KB, 1296x720px) Image search: [Google]
542.jpg
189KB, 1296x720px
It's normal for this generation's males, yes.
>>
>>35942461
>>35942480
>>35942701
Seems weird to think that there are people who don't think about offing themselves regularly. Like, even if you have no intention of doing it in the near future, how could you not at least fantasize about it from time to time?
>>35942723
GTBSG.
>>35942804
Yeah shooting myself in the head keeps popping into my head, like, most days.
>>
is not normal at all!!!!
>>
File: tumblr_ngv42081ih1s2k9eho1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngv42081ih1s2k9eho1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>35942196
>>35942723
>>35942882

This now is a Bladee appreciation thread.
>>
>>35942910
BOUTTa drain my neck
>>
i often imagine putting a gun next to me head or in my mouth, but rarely about pulling the trigger. i don't actually feel the desire to end my existence, but i do just imagine things. this started ever since i read murakami
>>
Who goes there? It's the Ghost of October
Summer's over, now I'm going nowhere
Who holds her? It's not me, I'm a loner, but I don't wanna go go go there
You're sober, that's not me, I'm a stoner, I prefer it when the world moves slower
Who goes there? It's just me and my soldiers, I come from the stars, it's cold cold cold there

[Verse]
It's bad, It's bad
You don't know what I am, I'm a sick man
And this world feels so distant
But today I'm feeling so indifferent
Every Friday's Halloween
My week is a dream, I'm just walking in my sleep
>>
>>35942907
normalfag get out

originaleeee
>>
File: 432g43g43.png (234KB, 793x515px) Image search: [Google]
432g43g43.png
234KB, 793x515px
>>35942196
>not like actual consideration
get the fuck out of my board you normal piece of fucking trash
OUT
>>
>>35942196
I do it all the time. I was in despair when my brother and just wife wanted to kick me out of their basement and seriously considered it because I didn't want to be homeless. I was laying in bed holding back my autistic screetches when I think I fell sleep, but it felt so real to me.

In my dream his dog came down and laid next to my bed. I vividly recall the feeling of his fur when I pet him. I knew he came to say goodbye, because he was the only thing that respected and loved me. Then I grabbed my handgun from my nightstand and shot myself. I remember feeling blank for a while, but then I woke up. I was so genuinely happy you still be alive that I haven't considered it since, but still occasionally think about it. I have a job and apartment now so things have turned around for me a bit.
>>
>>35942196
Sometimes I look at cars on the road speeding by and wonder "just how much would that hurt and how would it affect my family filled with other suicidal/depressed/mentally-deficient people?" Obviously I've never followed through, it's just an excuse to think of another "what if" scenario to entertain myself during a long walk.
>>
>>35942196
When you're depressed, it is normal. It also gets intrusive even when you're busy doing something.

But if you're not depressed, you'll probably laugh at yourself for "thinking like a pussy" or some shit.
>>
>>35943033
>>35943080
I would definitely consider it more seriously if I did not have close relatives. Even though I'd be dead I still wouldn't want to make them deal with that shit.
>>
>>35942196
Are you me? Sometime I think about suicide or ending it but I know that I never will, its more about the futility of life and how fucked the earth is.

Also, Bladee sounds like heaven on perc, not that im recommending just a comment. Time to listen to Like a Virgin
>>
>>35944741
check this
https://soundcloud.com/zandat-su/soulsteal-feat-sineh-mercury
>>
>>35944834
Nice, ecco2k GT-R and bladee Reborn are sick as well.

Dead Inside is good too when I wanna feel sad
>>
>>35942196
i have 2-3 suicidal thoughts per hour.
>>
>>35942480
>>35942882
>>35942701

Let me give you guys a quick rundown

It is normal to think of suicide, but not often

Thinking about it every day is not normal

Thinking about it multiple times per day is cause for concern

Normies don't think about morbid topics often because they have been socialized not to. When a weird thought enters their mind, they are repulsed. This kind of reinforcement makes them "well-adjusted" but also keeps them from having very open minds, especially regarding art.

t. my brother is ultra normie but he is my best friend so I have very good insight into the mind of the normie. I also know all of his friends
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.