[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend has been smoking crack for the past day and night.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpeg.jpg (12KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpeg.jpg
12KB, 220x222px
My friend has been smoking crack for the past day and night. He says he's going on 36 hours.

Should I have an intervention with him or just mind my business?
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing crack.
>>
>>35942053
>friend ODs
>friend dies
>steal friends stuff
>sell for more crack
>????
>Profit
>>
Nah, let him learn his own lessons. Maybe he'll come close to OD'ing and wake up in the hospital a new man.

Also, you couldn't stop him if you tried. The drugs control his brain now, and he'll forever associate you with keeping him away from his crack, thus not liking you anymore.
>>
File: 1459952020407.gif (273KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1459952020407.gif
273KB, 189x189px
>>35942053
lol that niga has a problem
yes, intervention time
>>
>>35942053
You're his friend. Unless you want him dead, it's best you intervene.
>>
Why? He just did it once lol people do that and don't smoke it forever. Tell him to just try speed or something.
>>
>>35942053
do you possess a firearm? I wouldn't suggest reasoning with someone that has been binging on crack unless you have a firearm
>>
>>35942053
he is going to intervene on you and steal your stuff and sell it
>>
>>35942143
>>35942207

Should I just tell him sternly that "Anon, you're fucked off and you need to stop before you have a heart attack. I miss the old you"
>>
File: 1453796769256.png (2MB, 1080x806px) Image search: [Google]
1453796769256.png
2MB, 1080x806px
>see roommate
>"hey senpai give the crack a rest, too much of that shit makes you crazy"
>go about business
>>
He will be selling your stuff soon
>>
The question is frequently asked: Why does a man become a drug addict?

The answer is that he usually does not intend to become an addict. You don't wake up one morning and decide to be a drug addict. It takes at least three months' shooting twice a day to get any habit at all. And you don't really know what junk sickness is until you have had several habits. It took me almost six months to get my first habit, and then the withdrawal symptoms were mild. I think it no exaggeration to say it takes about a year and several hundred injections to make an addict.

The questions, of course, could be asked: Why did you ever try narcotics? Why did you continue using it long enough to become an addict? You become a narcotics addict because you do not have strong motivations in any other direction. Junk wins by default. I tried it as a matter of curiosity. I drifted along taking shots when I could score. I ended up hooked. Most addicts I have talked to report a similar experience. They did not start using drugs for any reason they can remember. They just drifted along until they got hooked. If you have never been addicted, you can have no clear idea what it means to need junk with the addict's special need. You don't decide to be an addict. One morning you wake up sick and you're an addict.
>>
>>35942277
Not sure if you're just larping, but just call the cops. He'll get his ass beaten, will spend a day or two in jail and then get easy off probation.
>>
>>35942318
How would I go about stealing people's stuff stealthily?
>>
Just call the cops OP, they'll take care of it
>>
>>35942053
I've used and will continue to indulge in crack, yayo and meth. But i know there is a threshold thats2 crossed and the sustainability of my serotonin and dopamine levels can't stay for more then 8 hours. You have to stop and replenish/regenerate the levels back up again. Fuck your friend, he is close to psychosis induced by sleep deprivation. Let him sort it out and don't risk yourself any trouble. If he's an asshole and continue binging and don't stop......
Fuck Him!!!
>I only do stimulants 4 times a month with my wife or myself for sexual enhancement and gratification purposes.

People will never see me high or in the streets wired the fuck up.

>tfw you have fucking mind blowing orgasms and 6 hour sexathon/fappathon!
The arousel, sex and intensity is beyond comprehension.
>>
>>35942053
Idk. I just let them do their thing. Life is shit anyway, is a sober world really better to inhabit than a hazy high one? That's for them to decide.
>>
>>35942053
Let him learn his lesson. Too early to tell anyway, some people do something like that then stop. You never really know, just say your concerned and don't push it.
>>
>>35942053
Stage an intervention while dude still has teeth
>>
>>35942053
36 hours straight is dodgy as fuck, intervention away
>>
Just cut that loser off he has nothing to add to your life
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.