[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever hit a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486962248382.jpg (150KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1486962248382.jpg
150KB, 1252x1252px
Have you ever hit a woman?
>>
>>35941455
Yep. I've also shoved one into a fishtank and shattered it and choked another until she blacked out.
>>
I am scared that if I did get a gf, I would end up hitting her eventually.

I hate knowing that, I don't want to do it, I'd feel awful if I ever did it, but I can't help but think it'd happen.
>>
y-yes your mom...
>>
Yeah as a kid

>>35941502
i joke with my friends when they complain about gfs that they should just hit em. worried that im too callous about it and maybe i shouldnt try to get a gf
>>
>>35941486
>choked another until she blacked out
I've done that, but she wanted it (among other things).
>>
File: (abusiveogre).jpg (693KB, 1492x1432px) Image search: [Google]
(abusiveogre).jpg
693KB, 1492x1432px
I find beating or getting beaten by an angry, much stronger person who hates your guts to be extremely hot.

I'm going to check /d/ now to see if there's anything related to that.
>>
>>35941502
Anon, if she hits you first, you're totally justified to full force slam your fist square into her nose.
>>
yes

they're soft and don't fight back

it's very easy
>>
>>35941455
yeah I spank my wife's ass fairly regularly.
>>
>>35941592
None of mine have ever been consensual, just situational.

The shove was because I had just gotten into an argument with my mom about my brother's stolen skateboard and some chick that was the daughter of my mom's friend blocked my path and wouldn't move unless I told her where I was going, so I shoved her into an empty fish tank and it shattered and cut her all to shit. Never saw her again.

The punch was my ex''s younger sister, she kicked me square in the balls during an argument and I decked her right in the mouth before I went down, thank god for adrenaline.

The choking was another ex of mine who blocked me into our bedroom after an argument and started to scratch me and ripped my favorite shirt. I threw her to the ground and choked her unconscious so I could just leave.
>>
>>35941455
>i beat my wife daily
normal fags fuck off lel stupid cunt deserves it
>>
>>35941627
thats the best part this guy gets it
>>
I guess it's not really the guy's fault, she shouldn't give him a reason to want to hit her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.