[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a super realistic romantic dream about a random female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1487865701636.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487865701636.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>have a super realistic romantic dream about a random female acquaintance that I've almost never spoken to

>can't even look her in the eyes now
>freak out whenever I see her

does this happen to anyone else?
>>
File: 1473978873899.png (247KB, 336x371px) Image search: [Google]
1473978873899.png
247KB, 336x371px
yes, but with an ex...
>>
>>35941284
First and only time I ever fell in love was after I dreamt my classmate kissed me. Woke up blushing and with my heart pounding. Never made any moves on her and the feelings went away
>>
>>35941284
It's just your brain telling you to go out there and mate. Ignore it, it will pass.
>>
>>35941284
You can only dream about people you have met.
>>
>have a fetish dream again
>it's the fetish I'm trying to get rid of
>>
File: 1490930471429.jpg (21KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1490930471429.jpg
21KB, 500x290px
Yeah kinda not really. Couple nights ago had a dream that me and my ex were watching Logan together. We were supposed to see it together but she left me a week before it released. Woke up with tears in my eyes. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>35941284

same happened to me a number of times.
>be me
>dream
>acted weird for a few weeks
>she clearly knew, and turned me down everytime

seems like this happens to females as well.
>be me
>college
>cute girl blushes everytime she's near me
>we only talked 2 seconds months before
>she seems to want to sit near me, but at the last moment she chickens out
>last day, last opportunity: try to "accidentally" follow her when she chickens out, and sit next to her
>never had eye contact
>she chickens out again
>didn't see her anymore
>mfw
>>
>>35941284
Do you mean the dream had realistic romance, or that the dream was realistic and had romance in it?
>>
>>35945533
God, I fucking hate when girls do this shit.

Was friends with a cute asian girl back in high school. Looking back on it, she was totally fucking into me and her friends tried to hint at it, but nobody ever actually told me she liked me.
I was too dense and self-conscious to realize this, and ended up not dating possibly the only girl to ever have a crush on me. I'd give anything to go back, honestly.

>>35941284
On topic of the OP, I have these dreams semi-frequently, but never with girls I know. They're just random people. Feels like I spend a lifetime with them sometimes. Fucking hurts waking up.
I was so convinced that one in particular was real that when I woke up I was actually questioning reality.

Shit feels bad, man. It really does.
>>
>>35941284
That's adorable. Like super cute.

It happens to me often and I love it.

But then I wake up and feel the pain of unrequited love and crippling depression and remember that no-one find me even remotely attractive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.