[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my dentist boobies touched my head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 009.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>tfw my dentist boobies touched my head
>>
>>35940903
I hope they put you in the looney bin you sick fuck
>>
Are those different than regular boobs?
>>
>>35940903
well at least you got something for the wallet rape
>>
File: 1456493918723.gif (896KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456493918723.gif
896KB, 700x600px
>Dentist compliments my teeth
>Hardly ever brush them
MY SHINY TEETH THAT SPARKLE JUST LIKE THE STARS IN SPACE
>>
>hairdresser rests her pussy on my arm as she reaches over to cut my hair
>tfw closest I'll ever be to a woman
>>
>>35940952
what board do you think this is? that's the first pair of tits I have felt. (other then sucking mommas tits)
>>
>>35941106
there's no way that that happened
>>
>>35941228
Leaning over it always happens
>>
>>35941228
uhhh what makes you say that?
>>
Why not use your money on a hooker instead?
>>
>>35940903
>not having your own
>>
>>35940903
I got a female dentist just for this
>>
>>35940903
time to leave this board, normie
>>
>(the real "dentist" is the old man that comes in after its all done and says "yep it's all good"
>but the dental "assistant" is the woman whos thicc and her boobs go on you while cleaning your teeth
>>
>>35941228
guess who hasn't been to the dentist in a decade and probably has cavities
>>
if my dentist was a woman id get a new dentist
>>
File: 1424025916049.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1424025916049.png
312KB, 601x595px
>going to the dentist
WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS SHITHOLE BECOME INFESTED WITH YOU NORMIES RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT
>>
>>35941750
don't even start faggot. this isn't gow the board works nor are you funny for rping.
>>
>>35941750
but, boobies on you. and clean teeth

surely noone could oppose this

>do you think the girls who go into dentistry know their boobs will be rested upon their patients? do you think they get off to this fact?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.