[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got my cat in the year 2000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1460035209222.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460035209222.png
11KB, 500x500px
i got my cat in the year 2000
>>
>tfw pets will die in your lifetime
>>
File: 1491001361915.png (718KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
1491001361915.png
718KB, 669x669px
Think mine was in 2001
Gonna miss her so much
>>
>>35940708

He's dead now, although I have his cremated remains.
>>
>>35940708
he gonna fuckin die
>>
only chads get cats

dogs are the robot pet
>>
My mother used to "rescue" cats, basically hoard them.

Ive had so many cats, I dont even remember their names, dont even remember how many, so many died I dont even give a fuck anymore, doesnt even make me sad. Its really awful.

cats are basically large rats, they shit everywhere, piss everywhere, steal your food, harbor parasites, and they do nothing to better your life at all, they might amuse you for a while but you can get amusement from lots of other things that dont require you to clean up their shit, piss or vomit.
>>
>>35942568
this is so wrong, kek
>>35942714
all pets are like that senpai
>>
>>35942726
>all pets are like that senpai
thats why its better to have no pets at all.

if you must have a pet, get one that has some sort of real use, like a dog that keeps people away, a goat that eats grass, something that DOES something besides make life worse for you.

you might play with a cat for a bit but how much enjoyment do you get versus how much time you have to spend picking up something it knocked over, feeding it, cleaning up food it spills, cleaning its box, picking up vomit, etc.

If i want to take care of something that bad, id get myself a baby, at least then it would grow into a person that might make something of themselves
>>
>>35942791
>pets are too hard to take care of
>I could probably raise a human
I get where you're coming from kek tho
people thinking raising humans is that easy is why a lot of us are robots
>>
>>35942844
I never implied pets are too hard to take care of.
Ive taken care of 50+ cats bro, i know what im talking about.

Im saying raising a human would be a better way to spend your time rather than taking care of something that doesnt live very long and literally does nothing of value and will never do anything of value.
>>
>>35942891
Unbunch your panties I agreed with most of what you were saying
>I get where you're coming from
I just don't think people who think raising pets are a lot of effort (taking care of my dog is the hardest thing I do, day to day) should ever raise kids for the good of the kids.
My dog is useless as shit, fwiw, and as I alluded to he's a pain in the ass, but it's worth it to me and it seems less awful than child creation. He's not going to ever have to spend six decades lamenting the fact that I didn't socialize him properly with other dogs and now >tfwnodoggf. He's a happy dog.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.