[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cripplingdepression/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

still need a job, no blog post tonight

how are you all doing
>>
hey bud I see no replies. want to talk?
>>
>>35940300
>tfw first full time job
>depression is worse than ever
great
>>
>>35940654
eh, sometimes. i usually just reply to people but its a weird time/day for it so not getting posts

>>35940668
Is it because of the job or unrelated things?
>>
>>35940683
On the 4th brand of antidepressants in a year and a half because they barely work. I think these are starting to quit working as well.
>>
>>35940710
what are you on now and what have you been on?
Have you ever just upped them when they stopped working so well?
>>
>>35940721
Lexapro now. Cant even remember what I took last year. Everything but prozac. Yeah mainly upped and moved on before my problems start seeping through again.
>>
>>35940787
You tried therapy or anything along those non pharmaceutical ways?
>>
>>35940867
Yeah. Turns out when you can't open up to others therapy is a bad idea. Who knew
>>
>>35940888
I see. How long have you been depressed for?
>>
>>35940924
Decade or so, yourself?
>>
>>35941018
going on 15+?
since grade school
i'm actually seeing my grade school therapist now, its actually kind of crazy how good she is
>>
>>35941048
How does that work? Does she do therapy work outside of school?
>>
>>35941127
My parents took me to see her, not related to school
>>
How'd the move go?
>>
>>35941215
I adjusted better than I thought i would, thanks for asking <3
Room is too small and hot though, and its in a very traffic'd area of the house and im not into that :/
>>
>>35941234
Glad it's not too horrible. Maybe try adding some fans or something. what kind of job are you looking for?
>>
>>35941337
I'm not really looking lol
I'm planning on getting my masters, so not really an end game job
I'd like to do secretary work or office stuff really
>>
>>35941357
Dang that's impressive. Good luck with the masters
>>
>>35941428
Thanks, if i fuck it up i'm going to shoot myself so here's hoping i dont!
>>
>>35941435
I feel that. I have a major choice to make coming up soon. Hopefully all goes well for me too. Don't off yourself tho, you're a decent person who doesn't deserve to go that way
>>
>>35941521
i mean by that metric i dont deserve to be depressed at all but here i am
maybe i'll write something so people miss me first
>>
>>35941546
Nah that's not what I meant. We're both depressed that's why we are in this thread. Doesn't mean u have to kill yourself tho. It's cheesy, but we'll get through life
>>
>>35941616
<3
Hope so anon
>>
Exhausted all the time no matter how much sleep I get, really fed up with my shitty lot in life but not a lot I can do, just want a gf to make shit worth getting up for.
>>
>>35941659
A gf really wont fix your problems, believe me.
>>
Hey, anon, I really like this picture you posted. Can I keep it?
>>
>>35941693
sure friend, its all yours!
>>
>>35940300
I've been trying to sort myself out
>Started taking my antidepressants regularly
>Cleaned my room
>Messaged a girl I met at a party and now I'm planning my 3rd date with a socially awkward, kissless, virgin qt who's been buying me meals and sending my cute little morning evening text messages
>About to send three emails that I've been needing to send for a while
>Might even go to the gym
>>
Have a good night everybody, sweet dreams
>>
>>35941786
u2 anon

>>35941776
Hey congrats anon! Hope it all works out for you
>>
>>35941786
Goodnight big boy, large boy, in-charge boy
>>
>>35941804
Yeah. I hope it does too. I don't know what's changed (fairly doubtful it's the meds desu) recently but I actually feel a sense of hope and optimism for the first time in over a year. Now I just need to turn that hope into motivation and actually tackle some of the chaos in my life rather than just going back to bed until I fail uni.
>>
I accidentally may have outed a closet bisexual to some people and now I'm afraid that they're going to accidentally keep the secret flowing until my female best friend finds out, gets mad, and stops talking to me

Is it weird that I love talking to her but don't want a thing to do with her romantically? She's literally the only girl I can talk to about fun things without getting a panic attack, like the sister I never had and I almost feel bad about talking to her so much since she's the only girl I talk to and I don't wanna give her bf the wrong idea
>>
I need a job but its just going to make the depression worse, I know ill just quit after I lose the minuscule amount of motivation I have when I actually start looking for a job... help
>>
Not related to the thread but what I want to say isn't worth making my own thread about and this place seems friendly enough.

How do I deal with traveling to another continent to meet my internet girlfriend but she stays at home doing university homework instead of hanging out with me most of the time? I know she can't just drop all of her responsibilities but God damn it's shit. I feel like if I react in any way negatively to this than I'm being an asshole. I haven't seen her in two days and today was when we were meant to hang out and she's not coming over until 6 pm and she's not even sleeping over two nights in a row because of homework. (I leave on Monday)
>>
>>35943594

As an add on to this. I want to support her dedication to her schooling. I just wouldn't do any homework in her position and I know you guys probably wouldn't either. But I failed and dropped out of college while she's an honor student. Am I just being a big fucking baby about this?
>>
i just woke up crying. i've cried myself to sleep before, but this was a first
>>
File: 1490924156366.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490924156366.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>35940300
>tfw depression turns you into a fucking brainlet
>>
I don't really ever feel a violent compulsion to kill myself anymore, but I want to die more than I ever have.
I'm pretty sure one day soon I'll find the first low-effort opportunity to let myself expire and take it.
It's alternately a frightening and exciting prospect.
>>
I stopped talking to my online friends again. Don't have the energy to be funny and carry on a conversation. Don't have the energy to support anyone. If I could die suddenly and without warning that'd be just swell.
>>
>>35943951
I do this.
If I smoke enough weed (and when I used to drink myself to sleep) I don't dream, that may or may not be useful to your situation.
>>
File: 1489713774809.jpg (81KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
1489713774809.jpg
81KB, 600x744px
Nice to see you around Skele.

As for myself, just playing meme souls 3 and feeling like crap. It's good.
>>
>>35940300
It's been a long time, skelly.

I've been away from the board for a while, trying to make friends, but then I realized I'm not cut out for normie conversation. I have nothing to talk about because when I'm not around people I just sit at home.

They talk about their jobs, a new car, finances, I just want to play video games and watch anime. It hurts.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.