[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOPE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: phat.jpg (96KB, 690x745px) Image search: [Google]
phat.jpg
96KB, 690x745px
>Fat
>Asian
>30 years old
>Look like pic related
>No friends
>Lonely

TURN OF EVENTS:
>Lost 100 lbs
>Look handsome
>Inherited $1million
>Still socially awkward
>Met the love of my life

MESSAGE TO ROBOTS:
The time you spend as a robot is depressing, but if you harness that darkness and focus on a strength that you have, one day, when there is an opening to leave /r9k/, the years you spent here are merely a memory of growth. Whenever I got lonely, I played piano, and now I've become extremely talented at it.

A Taiwanese girl smiled at me 3 months ago, I talked to her in my monotone way of socializing, and she accepted me. Tonight, I played the piano for her and made her cry when I confessed my feelings. We made love.

I am writing this message as a thank you and a farewell. I believe tonight gave confirmation that I am no longer a robot, and I want to respect what this place symbolizes. I also just wanted to let every single one of you know, that there is HOPE.

AMA, tonight is my final night here.
>>
You've made it, Anon!
>>
>>35940233
>Inherited $1million
>Met the love of my life

Wow!
>>
>>35940278

Thanks anon. I am grateful.

>>35940556

It comes with some responsibilities that I'll have to maintain consistently, but I'm set for life. To be honest, I was never money hungry, I live a pretty simple life.
>>
>>35940233
Wow well good luck in the future I hope everything works out the way it has been for you recently
>>
>tried losing fat and gaining muscle
>got to a point where I look pretty good actually
>nobody cares because I am uggo
Well, at least it turned out better for you.
>>
>>35940233

run away anon. run the fuck away.
>>
>>35940731

Thanks anon, I appreciate the kindness. I really don't expect too much more right now though, I'd like to pass on any luck left to you and any other anons that need it. I try to just cherish the situation.

>>35940759

Why are you an uggo? Are you sure it's not just in your mind? You might just need some nice clothes or something.

I didn't realize I became better looking because my robot mentality was quite negative. It takes some time to realize that hey, your face isn't actually that ugly, there might be a couple of unideal features, but it's unique and makes you who you are.
>>
>>35940233
>Inherited $1million
Can I have some money please? Because I'm broke.
paypal.me/usagitan
>>
>>35940233
I p-p-play piano too.
What pieces have you been playing? What piece did you play for your girl?
>>
>>35940771

Join me anon. Look for an opening.

>>35941001

I'm too scared of doing that stuff online anon. If we knew each other in person, I wouldn't mind giving a stack to someone who has done nice things for people.

>>35941008

I played her Zen Zen Zense by Radwimps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWuraj1p324 Kinda like this guy except on a cheaper piano and not as skilled. Good enough though.
>>
>>35941207
I haven't done anything nice for anyone tbqh, nothing mean at least though
>>
k, Ieave.
>>
I'll try and lose weight, if I have to spend my life as a robot I might as well not be a fatbot at the same time.
>>
>>35941319

Not being mean sounds pretty nice to me. Keep it up dude.

>>35941322

I will anon.

>>35941396

Take care of yourself anon. Being healthier helps a lot with self esteem and depression.
>>
>>35940233

What makes you feel fulfilled OP? I've put a fair amount of work into myself and I don't think I'm much of a robot to be honest but no matter what I accomplish I always feel numb and don't really want to do anything that I do.
>>
>>35941586

Maybe you are picking things you don't care for. I don't really expect to be fulfilled all the time but knowing I made some progress towards something I care for everyday usually helps.
>>
post as timestamp proving this bullshit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.