[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just end it all ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: Tubby.jpg (992KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Tubby.jpg
992KB, 3088x2320px
Who here #fat #autistic and #short ?

Why do I go on living when I never had nor will ever be happy. I don't even want a gf anymore. I don't see a way out. I'm dying anyway so why not jump the gun ? (An hero)

I will always be a fat stupid fat fuck. I was never meant to accomplish anything in life other than drain my family's resources and fail. I died 4 years ago when I stopped leaving my room. I NEETED it out for 4 fucking years and the sickest part is that I want to go back to it. I want to fail and be a pathetic loser. I hate myself and want to watch myself fail and be miserable. When I gain an inch I fall 10 feet. It's how it's always been.

Nothingness will be better than this existence. Fuck you world. I'm leaving and never coming back.
>>
>>35940180
I'm not even white. Don't let the image fool you. I'm a sand nigger
>>
>>35940180
I thought that was a woman until I clicked the thread
>>
You willing to get fucked first, babe?
If you're gonna snuff it anyway, what's the harm?
Post location.
>>
>>35940285
Jesus Christ dude. Anyway look at the body hair dumb ass
>>
>>35940271
>tfw you're so far gone robots think you're fat Stacey

>>35940285
Take you perversion elsewhere.
>>
>>35940309
I'm morbidly obese and diabetic

>>35940207
I'm really pale because I've been indoors for lyk 5 yrs
>>
Why do you have tits?
>>
>>35940337
It's gyno.
>>
>>35940337
I never played sports and was always overweight so when puberty hit I never fully developed as a man. That's why I have tits

I'm 22 btw
>>
I have a micro penis too. The closet I ever came to sex was with my $20 Chinese fleshlight (I'm Canadian too)
>>
>>35940397
Post your micro cock
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (910KB, 3087x1633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
910KB, 3087x1633px
Are we taking toilet selfies, now?
>>
>>35940309
Well, it really looked like a woman to me, and I like fucking women. If they're a little hairy or hideous I just close my eyes and get to business.
>>
>>35940180
use the hatred for yourself to lose weight, it helped me. lost close to 100 pounds and i'm 5'6 so short dude here too and go to school it helps pass the time, plus career and all that blahblah.
>>
>>35940429
The dude has gyno, if he lost weight he'd look even weirder
>>
>>35940420
You're gay

This probably isn't original either
>>
>>35940446
no he doesn't, theyre not that big, I had big boobs too plus puffy nipples and mine got normal after i lost my weight, plus thats such a sucker mentality, it's a better life as a skinnier person period
>>
>>35940482
same fag, plus it'll give him more inches on his dick and a sense of accomplishment c'mon son.
>>
If you're going to be an hero anyway, would you send me your high school/college diplomas, any certificates you have or that you can get hold of? Considering you won't need them anymore, and maybe it'll make you feel a tiny bit better about yourself helping someone out.

If you're up for that, or just wanna talk email me [email protected]

I wish you the best.
>>
>>35940481
I'm drunk and even if she is a hag, it'd be kind of hot to fuck a chick right before she kills herself.
>>
File: Gynecomastia-Grades.jpg (19KB, 650x250px) Image search: [Google]
Gynecomastia-Grades.jpg
19KB, 650x250px
>>35940482
Yes he does. Grade 3
>>
>op is about to kill himself
>everyone just asks for favors and makes fun of his tits
>>
And never forget, even if you lose weight, you'l have stretchmarks and weird loose skin.

t. former fatbot
>>
>>35940626
whatever you wanna think dude, im talking from experience my boobs were huge and now theyre normal. gyno isn't as common as you think it is, if he has it, it's minimal, he's just fat.
>>
File: IMG_3300.jpg (14KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3300.jpg
14KB, 249x225px
>>35940397
Yep, you're fucked OP. Take some normies with you when you go out for us please.
>>
>>35940651
Can't you just work out and get laser surgery for them as long as you have an okay job? I mean the laser shit doesn't hurt that bad it looks like and you can tattoo over them or something.
>>
File: Rc-wT0ux.jpg (24KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rc-wT0ux.jpg
24KB, 300x400px
>>35940717
Yeah working out is the most important thing, this is a pro boxer he's like 5'7 and used to be 17stone, if you look at his body you can kind of tell but thats about as good as you can get it.
>>
Hit the gym, build muscle into the skin so it doesn't get saggy. It'll reduce the tits a fair bit, and losing weight will make your dick slightly bigger, and smaller thighs will make it look bigger.

People fatter than you have ended up fit. You can do this bro.
>>
>>35940717
You would have to put on bodybuilder tier amounts of muscle to even come close to filling in the amount of skin that a fat person will have left over, and much of it is around the midsection.

It definitely improves it, but it still looks a bit off.
>>
>>35940525
You're trying to cover up being v. gay.
>>
>>35940180
i wish you would have less stomach, i want to suck on those tits
>>
>>35940420
>>35940525

gay here. i knew it was a fat man.
>>
>>35940820
people over a certain BMI lose all sexual characteristics
>>
Didn't read the thread.

Look asshole, if you want to make your life better, then you can. As long as your able-bodied, then you can click on /fit/, get some basic fitness information down, and start turning around your life tomorrow. It's going to suck for like 3 months, but then you'll begin to like what you're doing, your routine, shedding the weight, everything. Before long, you can be normal-bodied, and then all you're like every other Joe, and now can compete for tavern wenches or whatever.

But don't do it for pussy. Losing weight for that type of goal is not good. You need to want to do something for yourself, or else it won't work, and you'll burn out.

So, if it's not obvious, then let me spell it out for you: it's all about choice. You have a choice to make things better for yourself. Or you can check out and blow your brains or whatever. Or you can continue coming on here and being the same sad fuck. Eventually you'll start to feel like a ghost, and then your mind will really go to shit. TRUST me, things can and will get worse with your sulking/depressive attitude.

Whatever you do. It's your choice.
>>
>>35940820
If I was gay, I would sit here and pretend to not be gay, I'd just fuck men.
I'd probably pull 10x the assholes than I do cunts.
>>
>>35940180
Can you kill me first before you kill yourself?
>>
>>35941449
I tried once. I used to hope for change everyday telling myself tomorrow but that day never came. I no longer hope for change.
>>
File: 1486389026878.png (950KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486389026878.png
950KB, 1280x720px
>tfw I'm you just even fatter
Just post yourself naked online for validation, that's what I do when it gets bad
>>
>>35941511
Fucking retard. Literally eat half as much as you are now. Go on a brisk walk if your weather permits you, or get a treadmill. Just 30 mins of that a day. Within 8-12 months, you'll look life a normal human being. And you'll feel better. Exercise is proven to work better than most pharma shit they push for depression. Get out, see shit, see that life is worth living for. If you're lonely, get a hobby, and find a friend.

Contrary to what r9k says, being a normie is not a hard act, in fact, it's very easy. It's more of a question: how much do I want to live a normie life? No one can fix your attitude. If you want to continue in this 'learned helplessness' sulking, you and almost everyone else on here, who aren't trolling, then at least know every night, before you go to sleep, that you had a choice to improve your life that day, and you chose not. No one else made you sulk. No one is keeping you down. It's all on you.
>>
File: 1486076120820.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486076120820.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>35940180
I feel the same way, but it makes my little cock hard. I have a little hard cock for life. Gets me off.

My dream is to see a girl getting hardcore fucked by a big dick guy who's 2x the size of me (which isn't hard), while I spurt out a little useless small dick boyish load next to them while she looks at my useless cocklet and ignores it.

Some of us are born with little dicklets.
>>
>>35941610
thank you

srdtfyghujk
>>
>>35940180

The thing is I dig chubs so I'd probably drain your cute little NEET chode (so long as it wasn't a complete micropenis of course)
>>
start watching my 600lb life anon, it's pushed me into dropping weight, you don't wanna end up like those guys
>>
File: 1490737276804.jpg (338KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490737276804.jpg
338KB, 1920x800px
>>35940180
I have basically the same body, OP. You've fucked yourself by getting this fat but you will be much better off losing the weight. yes you'll have loose skin but you can build muscle to negate it. your clothes will fit better and you'll look better in them. Women give me attention despite me verbally abusing them and I'm not even that handsome. My personality goes a long way but it doesn't get me everything I want. The only way you or I are ever going to be closer to happiness is if we work to have stuff going for us (nice body, hobbies, a decent job). It's all within your reach. you just have to get over yourself.

t. fatbot
>>
>>35941694
I don't need a patronizing thanks. I'm just trying to pass on the 'red-pill' notion -- of you being in control of your life, and your destiny. Re-watch that introductory scene in the Matrix with Morpheus and Neo. That's a perfect analogy of your situation. You can continue living in this constructed miserable reality of yours, where you're a fat fuck, or you can take the red pill and use your free will and conscious choices to change things. The red pill life might not be any happier. But at least, you'll have an opportunity to change things.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.